Help find out who it is

Legroy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Good evening everyone who reads this post.
There is someone with me 24/7. The problem is that I dont certainly know who. But let me just introduce you to my story.

It was in the last year's summer. I was doing a ritual of summoning a succubus by the letter method. And it was a successful, as I thought then. After it I ve been feeling light touches, tingles and strong erection. Till the beginnig of autumn I was trying to communicate to her by different methods(I ve ever tried EVP), but it was no use because she didnt response. In autumn I got into the hospital with apendicitis and had an operation. Needles to say that after that I lost connection with her. Moreover, I thought that she left me alone. The only thing was strange that I felt how my hair was moving (like something was playing with, brushing them). I didnt gave it any attention and fully ignored it because, as I said, I thought that she has gone. I decided to do a summoning one more time and, when I did it, nothing happened at all. Finally, after 2 more tries I gave up and started to seacrh over for information. And this seacrh had brought me here, where I found some interesting posts. I paid attention to the someone, who was still touching me. I let that someone to do with me everything except for making any harm to me. All sensations with it had become more powerful. I think it was still her, who I have summoned in the summer because I felt touches in the same places with the same caress all the time. The only thing that ruining the moment was my doubts about her. I thought that she is not a succubus (no, seriously, I ve never saw her in my dreams, I didnt ever was in lucid dream for once since I summoned her, as I ve never heard her), furthermore, I thought that it was some kind of sponger that would be ready to do everything just to feed on my energy. I got tired of this so I decided to visit long-known and trusted( she had helped me with my nightmares and inexplicable fears in my childhood). When we ve met, I told to her all what I got. After that she had analysed and "cleaned" my energy from negative. I asked her who was with me all this time. The only thing she had said was "You do not need her". She had also mentioned that she got a rid of her. After that I was really upset. But that's not how it turned out! In a few days all sensations had come back to normal like they were before. In addition to this, witch had set some kind of a protection on me so...I have no idea how could she avoid it and touch me. I got frustrated a lot then so I decided to do a ritual once again. And I did(I even wrote the text of the letter in a poem). I have to mention that I ve been practicing meditations for ~1 year (for example get myself into the completely relaxed state wasnt a deal) and I ve been into physical exercises and sports diet even more time so there were a plenty of energy in me I suppose. I thought that finally it would be a 100% success, but after the ritual been done I got nothing. The recent days and till nowdays I fell a burning sensation inside of me like I have an urge to do something combined with a bit of worry and happiness. And that is strange.

In summary, I do not know who it can be, but she touches me all day and, if I ask her to, she seems to be able to bring me pleasure. Moreover, after ~8 months, after all the times I ve ignored her, she was with me everytime. On the other hand, I didnt saw her in any of my dreams, I still cant hear her or even feel her prescense. Now I am totally lost in my opinions and doubts and I ask you for assistance.
Could it be a succubus? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I just dont have abilities to sense her correctly?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Well, there is a possibility that the one who "cleaned" you did not succeed : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Congrats, you are gifted indeed. Not everyone will succeed summoning & sense spiritual entity, many get touched & perved & never realised coz felt nothing... The lady must be crazy for you m8, please be kind to her. Maybe a succubus maybe not many astral entities feed on sexual energies.

Legroy
new here
new here

ahemahemahem wrote:Congrats, you are gifted indeed. Not everyone will succeed summoning & sense spiritual entity, many get touched & perved & never realised coz felt nothing... The lady must be crazy for you m8, please be kind to her.
If all what you ve said is really how it all happens then it would be great.
Anyway, can you please give me any advice on what should I do?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”