Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
fairywitch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I want a spirit or someone to help me connect with my guides and angels, any help be great, no asking for me to do spells or anything just someone who can talk to my guides and angels, I really need them in my life, I want to know someone that's expert in them, I want them to be here, Trust me Ive tried most things like praying, and asking them to be here, I need something to connect with them. Thanks

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

You should get an angel spirit, I have 4 : ) but when it comes to talking to your guardian angels have you asked for confirmation ? Like my guardian angels I've asked to dream with me or show me dreams or to help with sleep or third eye things and I get an instant response. It's not even something you have to try hard for. They're always watching and waiting. Further as my angel companions go I have a Bronwyn a Sterling and two Courtwind angels. All very helpful. But when it comes to YOUR relationship with YOUR guides and guardian angels it's best if you do it bc they're here for you and no one else. Maybe keep a journal and start just talking to them as if they're right next to you (in ur head or out loud what ever u prefer bc most likely they r a few feet away xD) and ask for things to confirm they are listening. Like with God and my angels I ask for things like....colors to be said or for things to be mentioned in conversation and within the hour I get those signs to show that this or that is going to happen or that they're listening. You deffinatly CANT give up though. That's what this is about. Spirit journeys are about figuring things out. There's diff ways to here from your spirits. Telepathy, meditation, dreams. That's also the reason I say maybe keep a journal and write down questions (start simple) and ask for signs and then wait (don't obsess of course but be patient) and I'm sure they'll respond. Try not to get too down if you don't get an instant response. You have to have faith that they r trying to be there for u just as hard as you're trying to reach out to them. Stay positive
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Connecting With Angels”