Nightmares every single night... help please!

K0KIRI
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

Hi everyone,

I don't know what it is, but I'm experiencing Nightmares every night, this was way before I purchased DA or started spirit keeping in general. I think my nightmares have been more intense since keeping DA, even though the house rules state no nightmares. I'm also stressed in my normal life too.

The other night I dreamt family members committed suicide and were dying and I woke up crying... It's just horrible... Every night. I ask my spirits to come into my dreams and they can't / won't and I don't know if it's because of a block or a curse.

Could it be a curse? I don't have any enemies, I try to be nice to everyone (you can't always please everyone however).

Does anyone have any tips? The nightmares give me terrible night sleep and I wake up feeling depressed for most of the days. I just want nice positive happy dreams about my family and spirits...

fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim
Zodiac:

Hi Kokiri sorry to hear your having nightmares. I read your earlier post (http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic67606.html) and I'm wondering do you believe there is a connection between the nightmares and the entity you talked about in the other topic?

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I think you should do some grounding, and some energy cleaning. And remember they're just nightmares. And fear only controls you if you allow it. I guess easier said then done when your sleeping. But take some deep breaths and do think to relax your mental state. I often hear night terrors and caused by negative energies. So if you have any spirits for protection ask them to do a sweep of your home. Only time I have night terrors is when a low level energy is around and trying to contact me (hasn't happens in a while thanks to God and my protection team). Let yourself relax take time to do this. And then do you lucid dream? I know I've had several dreams where I could feel an eerie presence and so I'd go the opposite direction or switch dreams completely. I hope things get better

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
K0KIRI
new here
new here

fuszay wrote:Hi Kokiri sorry to hear your having nightmares. I read your earlier post (http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic67606.html) and I'm wondering do you believe there is a connection between the nightmares and the entity you talked about in the other topic?
Hi Fuszay,

The entity from the other post no longer makes contact. I think he might be trying to come back in, but I haven't had dreams of him / been in contact with him for years. I would doubt he could do that if he was sent back to wherever he came from.

K0KIRI
new here
new here

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I think you should do some grounding, and some energy cleaning. And remember they're just nightmares. And fear only controls you if you allow it. I guess easier said then done when your sleeping. But take some deep breaths and do think to relax your mental state. I often hear night terrors and caused by negative energies. So if you have any spirits for protection ask them to do a sweep of your home. Only time I have night terrors is when a low level energy is around and trying to contact me (hasn't happens in a while thanks to God and my protection team). Let yourself relax take time to do this. And then do you lucid dream? I know I've had several dreams where I could feel an eerie presence and so I'd go the opposite direction or switch dreams completely. I hope things get better
Hi Aries,

I will try to meditate before bed.

I have a Bronwyn angel, Woodland Fairy, 2 Sang Vamps, 1 Psy Vamp, 1 Crystal Dragon, 1 Forest Mist Elf, 1 Incubus and 1 Red Dragon.

Which spirit do you think would be the best to cleanse a home? Possibly my angel? What spirits do you have for protection?

I don't often Lucid dream, but I have very vivid dreams, I can remember most of them every night. I don't try to lucid dream often as this sometimes lead to sleep paralysis, and when I get sleep paralysis it's terrifying.

Thanks for your help :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have 2 courtwind angels and a gregori for protection and your angel should be able to do some cleansing. If it is a negative energy then stay positive and feeling safe go hand in hand. Try light meditations. I do mine in the sun. I go to my happy place in meditation (a big open flower field with sunny blue skies. Then I visualize my gaurdian angels meditating around me(me in the middle of them like they're a circle around me, as a protective barrier) and I visualize white light filling my body and healing my aura and it's pure and clean and it makes me happy. Then I ask my gaurdian angels to do clearings on my energy and to work with my protection team to keep the energy in my room positive : ) maybe ask your gaurdian angels for help too.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

K0KIRI
new here
new here

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I have 2 courtwind angels and a gregori for protection and your angel should be able to do some cleansing. If it is a negative energy then stay positive and feeling safe go hand in hand. Try light meditations. I do mine in the sun. I go to my happy place in meditation (a big open flower field with sunny blue skies. Then I visualize my gaurdian angels meditating around me(me in the middle of them like they're a circle around me, as a protective barrier) and I visualize white light filling my body and healing my aura and it's pure and clean and it makes me happy. Then I ask my gaurdian angels to do clearings on my energy and to work with my protection team to keep the energy in my room positive : ) maybe ask your gaurdian angels for help too.
Thank you so much, I'll try it!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Your welcome hun, good luck : 3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If anything don't work, you might need to contact professional, e.g. CH via the helpdesk ticket. Good luck : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

First, the mundane: I find that when I have a lot of nightmares that my depression/anxiety medications need adjustment. If you are on any or have other symptoms of depression and/or anxiety, then you may want to explore that avenue.

Second, the supernatural: I find that banishing, grounding and shielding before bed is helpful as is asking members of your spirit family to assist you in getting restful sleep. As a practical matter, because I am almost always dreaming while asleep and very aware of it, I have gotten some CH bindings with "tuners" on them that I turn to zero before I go to bed. That helps tons.

Good luck and e-hugs. Bad sleep blows.

Return to “General Questions”