You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, I just wanted some opinions on this dream I had last night.
Before I drifted off to sleep, I listened to one of those binaural messages on youtube to attract your dream guy. Last week, I'm trying to do anything to get visions of my past lives, opening my third eye, communicating with my higher self, finding my soulmate. I don't get any luck whatsoever, or it should be hating my exes, crying, or becoming crazy enough to make voodoo dolls of people who wronged me. Then I made a voodoo doll of myself to put in a circle of protection. Because I wouldn't want those 'curses' of a different haircolour to backfire. So last night, I just put a third eye upon voodoo doll 'Me''s fronthead.

And then I just had a weird dream. I was on the road, or a holiday, accompanied by .. people I recgonise but don't know or something like that. I knew them in my dream, and I do have the feeling I've met them but I don't know their names or so. But right in this dream I was just very sleepy and couldn't open my eyes because I was so tired I guess. So ìn this dream I got picked up by a woman cause one of those guys I was with, was dangerous or so? Maybe a shapeshifter? So that woman and I went to a car, I went to sleep. And then we went to a supermarkt, where we met those others.. and I still had trouble opening my eyes... because the light outside was way to blinding?

So yeah weird dream, because normally I know why I dream somethìng and I know the people in my dream. Even if it's about Jon Snow and Catelyn Stark, I do know it's them.

So anyone any idea why I dreamed this strange thing?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”