Eekkk Am I Demon Processed? My Arm MOVES itselfs.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

[quote="rapidful]Just once, do you all think that is possible a living entity or spirit can manipulate your arm movement?
[/quote]

Definetely, yes!
I had it at the very beginning of my paranormal experiences... long story... and it was 100% paranormal, nothing medical.

And this happened only after a very specific event I don't want to mention details. But just saying to you, what you ask and what you asked first, is a possibility.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I get that all the time (after I started collecting). I think it's amusing. Like a child playing with you to get your attention. If it becomes scary you can ask them to stop. Sometimes you're caught in the middle of being awake an in a dream...so it could be that. I welcome all interaction. I have a clean bill of health.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
sandalwood
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

rapidful wrote:Because I well remember there's a chi flows..
When the energies flowing through my hand gets too strong, sometimes enough to jerk my fingers, and even my whole hand.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
killjoytango
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: none

If you playing with spirits then it is a maybe or magick.
Fully processed means you have no control over your own body and mind.
Half processed or somewhat processed mean the spirit has some part or control over your body buy you can still do stuff in your day to day life.
When a spirit is trying to take over you then yes it is evil then you have free will and a body.
Try reading the bible. If you start to move when reading the bible you are processed .
Try do the LBRP this is the same god made the bible . Do not any of the work of but this .
If you have any ? feel free to ask been there done that .

killjoytango
new here
new here

Try reading the quran and look up jinn and the quran also try lbrp

Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

I had some pretty bad shaking issues when my faery started living with me. I have an inherent tremor, so I'm naturally always a little bit shaky, but it got to the point where I was having terrible spasms during meditation. When I found out about my new houseguest, the shakes became much less severe, probably because I was aware and accepting of her presence.

Apparently, all direct interactions with spirits while you are awake and inhabiting your physical body is a form of possession. Spirits inhabit a realm that is parallel to our own, but they lack the physical bodies needed to perceive our side. Living beings, however, have two bodies that inhabit both sides and are connected through the mind, which exists in both planes simultaneously. That's why they use our minds as proxies to look through our eyes and listen through our ears in order to observe the physical universe.

This 'benign possession' is completely harmless, but it can result in minor issues like this. Also, in order to fully possess your body against your will, a spirit would have to be both immensely powerful and skilled at operating a physical form. There are very, very, very few spirits capable of this, and I think the only people who ever get fully possessed are the ones who have notably troubled minds. The worst most spirits can do is put you in a bad mood or make you twitch a little bit. They can also influence you into doing things your conscience would normally be against, but nothing extreme like murder or suicide. It's more like emphasizing your bad habits, causing you to indulge in them further.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
killjoytango
new here
new here

jinn = faery = spirits same thing different name besides each culture gave it a name if you told it to leave would it leave ? If you told it could not go back in your body how would it act. Spirits do feel entitle to come and go to your body possession works in many ways everyone has an aura you should have to open yourself up for it to go in if not you may have a hole in your aura if it not evil you should not twitch they can influence you never fool yourself my point is alway keep a open mind it has nothing to do with mind set kid can be possess too just keep a open mind

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

killjoytango wrote:jinn = faery = spirits same thing different name besides each culture gave it a name...
This would depend on the tradition or teaching that you believe in.
For example, general Islamic teaching categorizes anything non-human and non-angel as jinn. Some Christian teachings are similar, except rather than jinn, it is demon.

But some differentiate these categories, based on what they find about the spirits/entities origins, cultures, energies, etc. In Ch, the category can be read here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... show&cat=4
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... show&cat=7

killjoytango wrote: Spirits do feel entitle to come and go to your body possession works in many ways everyone has an aura you should have to open yourself up for it to go in if not you may have a hole in your aura if it not evil you should not twitch they can influence you never fool yourself my point is alway keep a open mind it has nothing to do with mind set kid can be possess too just keep a open mind
It would be easier to read and comprehend this part if you use punctuation marks : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I still maintain that Step 1 should always be "get a medical exam from a doctor to rule out physical issues". Involuntary movements and tremors can be a symptom of multiple medical disorders, some of which are no joke, and ruling them out needs to take place before self-diagnosing as being demon-possessed.

Involuntary movements can also be a side effect of some medications, so if you take prescriptions or supplements, talk that over with the doctor at the same time.

After getting a clean bill if health, of the symptoms continue, THEN it's time to revisit whether a metaphysical situation is the cause of the movements.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Athánatos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jimy wrote:Hehe, this in the paranormal community! Imagine! :D
It made me laugh!
1tu

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”