Eekkk Am I Demon Processed? My Arm MOVES itselfs.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Long story short, my family holds a "bad? entity" within him, and I got influenced by this energy I believed, I used a Rue magical use to banish, I felt my throat like being choked so hard 3 times every time I applied the oil.

At the same time, my CH package just shipped! With 2 living entities.
One is Valkhem and one is Fae.

And I sleep at 6:30am after long playing games. :D
And I was awake at 8:00am, as I lied side sleep, so I'm hugging my pillow, my left arm was on top of the pillow. So I was awake, the moment I awake, and the moment I opened my eye, my arm itself....

Floats slowly onto the air ... All 4 fingers moving up and down constantly itself(like how you type keyboard)... Until about 15cm talls, my arm falls slowly itself with a petting sign(like half circle and moves downwards). And I am in no control of moving it with single thoughts, I'm just looking at it..

I'm worried.. I'm worried if its the demon or if it's my living entities Valkhem. I'm too worried to asked so, I don't think I get the right feeling from them.

Any thoughts?
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It might be a sign of gamer (PC master race? : P)

But body moving by itself can be caused by anything. You might want ask the entity first..
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Or you're having AHS.
Also it's possible, that if you just woke up, that this is caused by a movement you wanted to make in a dream and finished in reality due to waking up.
We move in the dreamstate and the movement isn't translated to our bodies due to sleep paralysis. If you wake up in the middle of trying to make a movement, that sleep paralysis is broken and your body acts out said movement.
Happened to me once, kinda threw a glass of water off my nightstand.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Alien hand syndrome there's some right funny videos on YouTube one bloke literally has a fight with his own hand all that is missing is the emu costume for it. Yes it's a very strange one could be worse u could have right bad torettes syndrome too. I know ime not really helped but stay strong and don't let it get u down
spirits lots
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:It might be a sign of gamer (PC master race? : P)

But body moving by itself can be caused by anything. You might want ask the entity first..
Heh, the game I played involved very little keyboard strokes.
Aprophis wrote:Or you're having AHS.
Also it's possible, that if you just woke up, that this is caused by a movement you wanted to make in a dream and finished in reality due to waking up.
We move in the dreamstate and the movement isn't translated to our bodies due to sleep paralysis. If you wake up in the middle of trying to make a movement, that sleep paralysis is broken and your body acts out said movement.
Happened to me once, kinda threw a glass of water off my nightstand.
I got AHS? Omg, but I'm not in sleep paralysis, I just want to see what's going on and I didn't interfere what's happening, I believe I'm able to move it. I have no dream thru but I do agree what you're saying, it happens to me once long long long time ago, I'm awake yet my body is snoring, my eyes is opening and that time I can't move, this time I can. O.o
fundude53 wrote:Alien hand syndrome there's some right funny videos on YouTube one bloke literally has a fight with his own hand all that is missing is the emu costume for it. Yes it's a very strange one could be worse u could have right bad torettes syndrome too. I know ime not really helped but stay strong and don't let it get u down
You're worrying me.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

it will probably pass it be your nerves in your hand just having the jitters i should not worry about it too much if it continues for too long then see a doctor but i would not worry too much
spirits lots
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

fundude53 wrote:it will probably pass it be your nerves in your hand just having the jitters i should not worry about it too much if it continues for too long then see a doctor but i would not worry too much
xD But I guess I have the ability to automatic writing, whenever I hold a pen, and allow energy moves, they end up circle, spiraling forever and I have no idea what's it suppose to mean.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

See your doctor if this doesn't clear up. There are medical issues that can cause involuntary movements.

Everyone gets minor involuntary twitches now and then. But they go away quickly. Something persistent needs to be checked by a doctor.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Everyone thinks I need to see a doctor omg.
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote:
fundude53 wrote:it will probably pass it be your nerves in your hand just having the jitters i should not worry about it too much if it continues for too long then see a doctor but i would not worry too much
xD But I guess I have the ability to automatic writing, whenever I hold a pen, and allow energy moves, they end up circle, spiraling forever and I have no idea what's it suppose to mean.
Not me! I think, after you said this about the automatic writing, that you could be possessed ... maybe ;)

Let's analyze this one step further? Should we?

... do you have noticed other symptoms of possession? Your fingers sometimes heading for one key on the keyboard and going for others or not hitting them? Feeling as if your legs or hands move weird/unusual sometimes? Hitting yourself on items from time to time as if you were clumsy?
A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”