i bought a vampire transformation ring

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, next time, it might be good to do research first : )
And there's this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic61659.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

well the seller is nice the seller response back. i asked if you look pale. the seller responded with a yes...

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Olivia wrote:I'd just like to add that magick, while it is magick, is not magic, if that makes any sense. For an example, your transformation ring will likely not all of a sudden *poof* transform you into a far more appealing person. It will, however, likely do something along the lines of helping you to realize your inner beauty, hence reflecting it on the outside. Another example is a weight loss spell. You will not just magically shed weight all at once. It will likely be gradual, the loss due to something like motivating you to exercise or even (depending on the type of magick) making you more prone to sickness that will curb your appetite or make you too ill to want to eat.
^This. The more credible sources I've read on magick describe it more as an odds-tipper than a POOF-inator.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

If you want to lose weight watch your diet and exercise.

If you weren't born handsome you're SOL, you don't just become something you aren't (whatever your idea of it is);
true vampires don't miraculously change in appearance they have an allure, they may have a youthful/age-defying quality and they can be adept with illusion.

Vampirism can make you feel more seductive, it can help you be more appealing/magnetic yes, and these are embedded traits of the predator.

A true vampiric transformation has little to do with all of this very 'surface' stuff you're hoping for, or that the seller might have incorrectly promised. It will never be as simplistic as these things you are saying as you are saying them, that makes no sense.

As for less sleep, it's true that vampiric energy can alter your sleeping habits. Needing less and less implies a constant and abundant energetic nourishment on a level that I feel doubtful is granted here.

Success in all fields, Wisdom, Fame.. these are some other things shown from the listing.. Ha ha!
Any changes that make sense are related to the inherent capability or extended potential of a vampire who has honed their reach,
but you have to be able to recognize exaggerations which there are a lot of here, and use common sense..
you don't just become successful in everything magically, it's not *zap* now you have wisdom,
you don't just get famous and why would any vampire want that? What the hell? Are you becoming Lestat from the Vampire Chronicles, he was a rabble rouser you know.

The potential of a true vampire is vast, but you are being misled. There are unsuccessful, unwise, physically hideous vampires. They have natural abilities of the predator that set them apart, can increase control over their situation and sometimes must make up for their disadvantages (which do not all disappear).

as for this

supersaiyan5 wrote:well the seller is nice the seller response back. i asked if you look pale. the seller responded with a yes...
do you mean you're going to look more pale? the seller is like 'oh yes when you become a vampire you get pale' ?
if the magick affected your blood or created a considerable aversion to the sun where you once endlessly basked in it, there could be a possibility but otherwise there's not an ounce of logic to this.

If you want to be pale I will tell you how, get anemic! It's so much fun you'll love it. Stay out of the sun, close yourself off from civilization that helps too.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Noctifera wrote:
if the magick affected your blood or created a considerable aversion to the sun where you once endlessly basked in it
In that case, say hello to skin cancer! Keep the sun basking to a moderate and not health endangering level, Kids!

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:If you want to lose weight watch your diet and exercise.

If you weren't born handsome you're SOL, you don't just become something you aren't (whatever your idea of it is);
true vampires don't miraculously change in appearance they have an allure, they may have a youthful/age-defying quality and they can be adept with illusion.

Vampirism can make you feel more seductive, it can help you be more appealing/magnetic yes, and these are embedded traits of the predator.

A true vampiric transformation has little to do with all of this very 'surface' stuff you're hoping for, or that the seller might have incorrectly promised. It will never be as simplistic as these things you are saying as you are saying them, that makes no sense.

As for less sleep, it's true that vampiric energy can alter your sleeping habits. Needing less and less implies a constant and abundant energetic nourishment on a level that I feel doubtful is granted here.

Success in all fields, Wisdom, Fame.. these are some other things shown from the listing.. Ha ha!
Any changes that make sense are related to the inherent capability or extended potential of a vampire who has honed their reach,
but you have to be able to recognize exaggerations which there are a lot of here, and use common sense..
you don't just become successful in everything magically, it's not *zap* now you have wisdom,
you don't just get famous and why would any vampire want that? What the hell? Are you becoming Lestat from the Vampire Chronicles, he was a rabble rouser you know.

The potential of a true vampire is vast, but you are being misled. There are unsuccessful, unwise, physically hideous vampires. They have natural abilities of the predator that set them apart, can increase control over their situation and sometimes must make up for their disadvantages (which do not all disappear).

as for this

supersaiyan5 wrote:well the seller is nice the seller response back. i asked if you look pale. the seller responded with a yes...
do you mean you're going to look more pale? the seller is like 'oh yes when you become a vampire you get pale' ?
if the magick affected your blood or created a considerable aversion to the sun where you once endlessly basked in it, there could be a possibility but otherwise there's not an ounce of logic to this.

If you want to be pale I will tell you how, get anemic! It's so much fun you'll love it. Stay out of the sun, close yourself off from civilization that helps too.

yeah the less and less sleep will likely be from the energy it gives you. cant wait...

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Poor thing..

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

What kind of vampire does the ring purport to transform its owner into? The two kinds I have heard of most often are psy and sanguine. CH's shop offers at least one other kind, that feeds on water, but I can't remember the name of those. Even the shop states those are rare.

I ask because... well, one of the claims to fame that vampires have is the need to hunt and feed on... whatever. Psi energy. Blood. SOMEthing. If this ring's instructions didn't come with any information on how to handle that aspect of becoming a vampire, then IMO it does the owner a disservice.

If, that is, the ring actually works as advertised. I haven't seen any credible threads on these forums suggesting that someone used a magickal or enchanted object to change or upgrade themselves into a completely different creature from the one they were born as.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i got the ring but it came with a piece a paper. saying i need to perform a ritual...

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

wow, it sure is a lot of work becoming a vampire

Return to “Vampire”