You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

just recently ive been constantly bombarded with the image of a dragon.
Now, from someone who is clairvoyant, these images are very strong like.. "BAM" in your face
i havent heard any word about recieving my dragon yet, but im so curious if im actually feeling out something here.
i placed an order for a feldgrau dragon,(green and brass hybrid)
so i imagined that the dragon color would be some sort of mix between like an orange-y copper color green mix, kinda like expecting the colors to be like camo colors. (muddled brown and greens)
so all day today ,ill be going about my daily life like normal
(keep in mind ive never spirit kept so i have no idea what to expect)
and like, ill be in the kitchen just cooking or something or like walking to my car and all of a sudden
like being hit by a train in your mind, just BAM an image of this green dragon is like IN MY FACE like nose to nose with me like feeling the heat of its breath on my face, like its litterly IN MY FACE the imagery is so strong,
ive never had anything like this happen to me other than like an actual human spirit who's trying to get my attention to give someone a message or something.
and like the thought IS SO STRONG , where i litterly feel like i have to take a few steps back , because it is so in my face. like so in my face that im like going cross eyed trying to look at it xD
im still fairly new to realizing ive been clairvoyant my whole life, and all ive ever encountered was human spirits trying to get my attention, but its still hard trying to distinguish my own thoughts from actual spirits trying to convey messages , or from peoples energies nearby manifesting themselves to me. cause i only really know how to comunicate through my mind with images and whatnot.
But i just cant get over how Strong im hit with these images, and i havent been told anything about being bound yet or anything like that?
if this is a dragon trying to get my attention, he very well is getting my attention, lol!!
by putting himself nose to nose with me,
at first i dismissed it as me jst being super excited about this new experience , and imagining the dragon, but again like i said i wouldn't have imagined it green. nor have i ever made my thoughts become so overwhelming? only spirits make them overwhelming?
it finnaly came to the point about an hour or 30 minutes ago where i was music surfing and just jamming to music and again BAM, i got hit like a train with a huge dragon face so close to me that it was nose to nose, i decided to just go with it this time and accept that maybe this wasnt me manifesting it in my head, and that it could actually be the poor dragon trying to get my attention this whole time just for me to wave it off as a wierd randomn thought.
so i closed my eyes reached out, grabbed its head and gave it a kiss on its snoot and started running my hand up the bridge of its nose to "pet/massage" him the same way i do with my dogs.
i gotta say it was pretty surprised but allowed me to continue because it liked it, and i looked to my right and saw that there was the rest of its body, GIGANTIC might i add ,crammed inside my tiny little room haha!!
i opened my eyes after that said thank you to the air, and since then have been pretty confused as to wtf happened. lol!
like i said i havent recieved any messages telling me ive been bound to a spirit or anything, so am i just overtly excited about recieving a dragon that my mind is being overactive or is this typical behavior being displayed?
thoughts? experiences?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, it could be unbound(s) checking on you, before being conjured or bound : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

update: ok so earlier today it happened again, not as intense as the last couple times but still enough to get my attention, a face of a dragon appeared, so this time I just said hi to the air, and I felt like I was being talked to through my head, it was the weirdest thing.
Anyways, I decided to introduce the dragon to my dogs and show him around the house (as i was walking back and forth through the house doing various things) tell him about all the people who live here in the house with me etc. I can't remember the details of the conversation other than we were making small chit chats, but i remember i asked him where he was from and...
(firstly i must explain that, when im speaking through clairvoyance and a spirit is speaking through me its like theyre pulling words from my brains own personal dictionary, when a spirit is trying to tell me something ive never been introduced to or dont have a word for in my brains dictioinary, things get a little hard, its semi like they have to play charades. or try to spell out words)
so for a good minute we were there trying to get his place across, i kept hearing like an "Arrr" like the beginning of the word started with Ar. so i was like arabic? and he told me no but sounds similar, and then i just said arbec????? and he like semi nodded so i googled arbec to see where the heck that was , and what popped up was a forest company? i asked him if that was the place and he was like sortof?
i couldnt figure out where it was located cause every link i came across was in a different language and it was a little tiring for both of us trying to commincate the one word of the place he was from.
i asked him if the company was the reason he died , like if they had destroyed his forest and he said no. i said thank you after a while, because i felt a little tired , i said thanks for talking with me and showing yourself etc. and it just kinda ended there i havent heard from him since this morning but im like in shock that that happened.
i was surfing through creepy hollows shop i believe ? or encyclopedia, and i came across an article by magnolia and ash that said a specific name of a place where spirits live, and it started with Ar and i cant for the life of me find it now, but it makes me wonder if that was the place he was trying to tell me, ill post again if i find the article.

Return to “Dragons”