Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dead
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Gryffindor
Zodiac:

Hey, all!
Is it a bad sign if a Concuan wants to get to know you as a friend first? I was under the impression that they are borderline pent-up in the intimate sense. Any thoughts?

Maybe I'm just a mediocre keeper? Dunno.
-Ren

Sometimes I wish to god I didn't know now, the things I didn't know then...

Stop the world!!! I wanna get off!!!!

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

They are beings with feelings and personalities like you or I. I'd think it perfectly natural to want to get to know the one with whom you want to have an intimate relationship, no? I think it unwise to make generalizations.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RenewableSpirit wrote:Hey, all!
Is it a bad sign if a Concuan wants to get to know you as a friend first? I was under the impression that they are borderline pent-up in the intimate sense. Any thoughts?

Maybe I'm just a mediocre keeper? Dunno.
-Ren
A) Where do you know that from? Communication or the description from CH? Depending on which it is you either got to improve your skills or it's their personal preference.
B) Definitely not pent up. Quite to the contrary actually, they love getting it on whenever the mood strikes them. That's not pent up.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ummm lol while they are sexual, they're like everything else you would keep. They have personalities and feelings and things they're interested in. Of course they want to be friends first(if that's what they prefer) in sure it wants a deeper connection than just ahem. So it's not a bad sign it's a very good sign.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
Zodiac:

The notes from CH said she wants to get to know me better.... Not too bad I guess. I have found as of late that I am rather impatient. I really need to find a way to chill out and let things happen as they will, especially since my 3 succubi also seem to want to take things slow for now and be more the protective type for the time being. Perhaps I don't really know as much about keeping as I'd like to think. lol
-Ren

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

We all start somewhere. As for the impatience, if it bothers you, you should meditate on it. Relax and focus on it, imagine it as an intense heat within you, until it feels unbearable. Then, take a deep breath and imagine it coming out as harmless flames from your mouth as you exhale. Feel the discomfort of it leave you. Do this until you feel at peace, and reinforce it with positive affirmations that you are embodying the patience you want to have. Along with positive feelings of love. I've found that method works well with most negative feelings. It may not always cure deep disturbances, but it certainly helps manage it and give you clarity.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
LunarHarvest
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Branch Sirius
Zodiac:

In my opinion if your new companion wants to get to know you better, then it's definitely a good sign Just because a being is described as sexual doesn't necessarily mean that that's all they are, they have their own personalities as well just like us. The more you know one another, the more intimate you can be with each other. I definitely would not rush things, take your time, relax, and meditate. These sort of things take time for some like myself and so far i have not been disappointed for the patience and effort.

RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I think I had misunderstood the detailed info on the concuan notes. It does read the she 'is not just sexual, but has a personality and feelings like you or I.' And if she wants to know me better, I will gladly allow her to do so through her gift of telepathy as well.

Thanks for your ideas!
-Ren

Return to “Living Entities”