question about geting a binding of a loved one

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My dad passed away today and I am having a really hard time with it. Of course I have lived with him and my mum for the past 42 years of my life with the exception of the couple of times I moved out for a couple of months here and there but even then still saw him and my mum everyday as I still lived in the same city but the last time I moved out was 20 years ago and I came a few months later for good.

If I get a binding of him will he still be able to go to Heaven/Summerland/Paradise or wherever people go after death. He was Catholic so he believed he would go to Heaven and I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise that. Also my dad suffered fro Alzheimer's for the past few years. So would the spirit be a younger healthy version of my dad?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost the woman who raised me about a year and a half ago, and no one else in my peer group is losing parents yet. It's really, really hard to lose someone that close and that important and it doesn't ever help to feel alone in it. Big hugs to you!

It's the spirit, the imprint, rather than the soul you'd be bound to. In fact, CH even does bindings of your own past lives on request, and clearly our souls have all moved on. It would be just one way to access one facet of the totality of his soul through time and space.

I have found that those who wish to make contact, when there was a strong bond in physical life, have found their way to me without a binding. I've tried not to make hasty decisions based on grief, so I have usually ordered the "In Memorium" listing from CH to boost the signal a bit and strengthen the connection--rather than a binding. That's my personal preference because losing someone is just so epic and difficult that I really don't trust myself to make good decisions from the grief place.

Also based on personal experience, both human spirits from my life and the spirits in my spirit family have come to me in the form that I find it easiest to interact with them, though it's an even smaller slice of the fullness of that whole facet of their self. I don't know whether that is due to my own limitations or their courtesy in working with those limitations. I suspect a blend of both.

My two cents, FWIW. And even more internet hugs!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Looks like they already thought of it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-MEMORI ... ESIRE.html

A Memoriam is a spell which provides a direct link or Channel to anyone. It is intended for those who have passed, but it can actually be done for anyone (living or dead). It is not a binding of the person, it is a Channel to the person. The Memoriam goes a step further, it also provides you a direct Channel to their greatest memories, happiest energies, and creates a beautiful bond and connection between you and that person.
It is a fantastic way to connect with ancestors, or others who you feel a kinship with from the past (be they historical figures, past life connections, bloodline connections, etc). It's also a wonderful way to create a living connection to someone who is still alive. It is a Channel which yields great opportunities for bonding.

You will be able to communicate with them through this Channel, and for those who have passed into the Spiritual Realm they will be able to manifest to you in many ways (true form, dreams, visions, thoughts, etc).

You can easily access the person bound upon this vessel by leaving it within a foot of your bed when you sleep, or by meditating with the vessel and focusing your energy on the person. There may be images, memories, phantom scents & sounds, or other manifestations of the person at various points in time. If you wish to not work with the binding you can move it away from you at night, or do not meditate with the vessel.

If you opt to have the binding Bridged to you then you will not need to carry the vessel with you. To learn more about the convenience and power of Bridging, please click here. If you opt for Bridging now, it is done for free by us. If you wish to configure Bridging at a later date, you can always buy a Bridging Stone which can be used with all the vessels in your collection, whether they are from CH or not.

Return to “Human”