~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Guys!

I hope this is the right place to post this, and I apologize if it isn't, but I was wondering if there are any sellers out there who can perform an Astral Marriage Service?

I've been in a committed relationship with my Greek-Daemon for 7 years, and recently he proposed to me, and we're ready to make it official. <3 I've had a ring for several years, and I've considered him my hubby for a long time, but because I'm a bit more traditional he asked me to marry him.

A few years ago, I saw that BunBun from Haunted-Tarot-Magick used to offer an amazing astral marriage service, and I thought it was amazing! To be able to get married on the astral, with all your family, and being able to see your loved-one during the ceremony....I was hooked, and I hoped that if I ever got married, that we could do this.

However, I checked the other day, and I don't think Haunted-Tarot-Magick offers this service anymore. I was a little sad to see that they no longer offered this, but I still had hopes that maybe another seller offered this service?

We've decided to get married around Halloween, this year, so we have several months to try and find someone. I'm hoping that something will turn up, and maybe we can still have an astral wedding, but if not we will groove on and party on! 1mg

Thanks so much for reading guys, and if you know anyone who performs astral marriages, please let me know. Much love guys, and thank you! 2lv

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post687756.html
#p687756
from the seller named Wolhaarhond. But not sure, never try their service..

And of course, there's this old thread :)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p317656

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
~LavenderRose~
new here
new here

Thanks darkwing! I appreciate the info, and I'll check this seller out. :)

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here

~LavenderRose~ wrote:Thanks darkwing! I appreciate the info, and I'll check this seller out. :)
Here's a quick update, I tried finding this seller, and I think their store is shut down.This was an awesome suggestion though, and that seller looked like a good choice, so this was a good start. It's kind of sad though, I feel like a lot sellers are disappearing all the time, and it's sad to see them go. But at the same time, I've started to notice other sellers reappearing after a long absence, so maybe someone else will pop up.

But awesome suggestion though, thank you! <3

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

You can ask personally for bunbun to allow it. I did that once back in 2016.

I breathe deep into the ground, and it resounds into the depths of the Earth.
~LavenderRose~
new here
new here

Midnightalice wrote:You can ask personally for bunbun to allow it. I did that once back in 2016.
Midnightalice, thank you! Finding someone has been difficult, so it's nice to know I can still ask BunBun. I'll get in touch with her soon, and see what she says.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

~LavenderRose~ wrote:
~LavenderRose~ wrote:Thanks darkwing! I appreciate the info, and I'll check this seller out. :)
Here's a quick update, I tried finding this seller, and I think their store is shut down.This was an awesome suggestion though, and that seller looked like a good choice, so this was a good start. It's kind of sad though, I feel like a lot sellers are disappearing all the time, and it's sad to see them go. But at the same time, I've started to notice other sellers reappearing after a long absence, so maybe someone else will pop up.

Wolhaarhond is still on the market, I bought a vampire from them two months ago. They have a shop, you can find under "wolhaarhond" and a shop called "esoteric bazaar". :)

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here

lucyseward wrote:
~LavenderRose~ wrote:

Wolhaarhond is still on the market, I bought a vampire from them two months ago. They have a shop, you can find under "wolhaarhond" and a shop called "esoteric bazaar". :)
Thank you! Your absolutely right, I checked again and found both shops. I'm not sure how I missed these last time, I think I was looking in the wrong places. For some reason I looked on places like Bonanaza and Etsy, I think I missed these shops...that was rather silly, my bad! ::facepalm::

But thank you everyone for all the great suggestions, and I'm sorry if I derp once in a while. lol. 8P

Martha
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Faery

Hey there!
I am a little bit late with my response, on the astral marriage service. The name Wolhaarhond draw my attention as i was also looking for this seller. I did a lot of soulmate conjurings in the past with this seller. I have even written my experience with one of her soulmates and she did an astral marriage for me with one of my past life astral lovers who is still in spiritual world. Shortly after this astral lover appeared before me. Please read my extended review in this also on the Creepy Hollows forum long time ago! Another of her conjurings, a sexy one, helped me through a hard karmic issue. I am happy with this Creepy Hollow forum to share experiences on the paranormal. I recently found Wolhaarhond back on Bonanza, and i have contacted this seller when she will be back with her beautiful spirit vessels. I am really in love with her vessels and servcies. One important thing that attracts me in this seller is that she is very principal though very powerfull in her conjurings. I had approached her with spellwork, and at times where my requests where unethical she refused such services because of the backlashing aspect. Rest assured you are in good hands with this responsible seller!! She is creative in her services. Together with the astral marriage service she had done for me, she also created a protected portal through which the astral lover can safely travel to visit me! 1ks

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”