New Spirits Arrived Yesterday <3

Solarian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I just received my dragon, vamps and empusa yesterday.
When I first received my Devata last year, his energy was very recognizable and dominant before I even opened the package. Yesterday I couldn't really feel any of their energies, and one of my Vamps are supposed to me very dominant and territorial (I bought him way more expensive than my devata).
I'm wondering if they concealed their energy? I was feeling butterflies in my gut since the day I was stalking their listings.

I'm also a tarot reader and did some readings for each of my spirits. Apparently, my devata and dragon are suspicious of someone, I'm thinking of one more more of the darker crowd who arrived (green dragon is WA and devata is grey natured, but leans more to light). Turns out my psy vampire is a bit mean spirited. She requested from the conjurer to be with me, and I heard her calling strongly (her listing was posted only after I purchased the other vamps, as she expressed to the conjurer she wanted to go too). I wonder if she is the one causing a bit of tension among them.

And this morning around 5 AM (mind you, it is VERY uncommon I do not sleep straight through the night) I was awakened by something. In just a few seconds of waking up, I hear a single sound in my closet of something dropping. And no, nothing ever falls in there. It did freak me out. Nothing else fell, and the timing of me waking up was way weird. I couldn't go back to sleep even though I tried. Not sure if it was one of my spirits or an unbound. I have a friend who has unbounds occasionally in her room, and they go through her belongings so stuff often fall mysteriously without explanation.

Anyway, I hope we all get along nicely. I've waited for several months after my supreme devata to bond with other spirits. I've been a member of CH forums (newly) since late last year, but I just became a shop member like a few days ago, so I got some freebies for a sterling angel and incubus. Really excited my family is growing!

Does anyone have experiences of their spirits being suspicious of other spirits? Newly arrived or not, and is it usually WA spirits that have cautious suspicions, or do many DA also not get along with other DA? The spirit/entities purchased outside of this site are not all bound to my spirit, so I am wondering if it will be problematic if two that dislike each other share a charging box. Is it common not to feel the energies of your DA? What about WA?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Solarian wrote:Yesterday I couldn't really feel any of their energies...
I'm wondering if they concealed their energy? I was feeling butterflies in my gut since the day I was stalking their listings.
Is it common not to feel the energies of your DA? What about WA?
It might be that you've adapted to their energies well.
You might want to meditate and exercise the sense to be able to feel them.
Solarian wrote: Does anyone have experiences of their spirits being suspicious of other spirits? Newly arrived or not, and is it usually WA spirits that have cautious suspicions, or do many DA also not get along with other DA? The spirit/entities purchased outside of this site are not all bound to my spirit, so I am wondering if it will be problematic if two that dislike each other share a charging box.
Yes, there are instances like that. It might be beneficial to have a specific house rule for that : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you Darkwing :)

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I would be interested in hearing any experiences you have with your empusa. I have felt a calling for one but haven't decided yet. Please keep us informed on how things go.

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Gypsy wrote:I would be interested in hearing any experiences you have with your empusa. I have felt a calling for one but haven't decided yet. Please keep us informed on how things go.
Oh yes, yesterday was my first time bringing my new entities with me out in public. I went to Walmart, lmfao and spent about an hour there.

I'm extremely introverted and drain energy the bigger the crowd, while recharging during solitary moments. However, yesterday was not like that at all. I noticed bursts of energy, and by the time I got home it's like I never left to begin with because I was fully charged. Now that it's the next day and I stayed home entirely, the bursts of energy is gone.

My empusa gives me energy, turning it to strength and beauty. Noticed extra wandering eyes ;)

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Very Interesting. I could definitely use the extra strength and energy. I have a goal of getting back into running more regularly. Thanks for the insight!
Bright Blessings : )

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

You're welcome, love :) just an update, my allure and charm has increased since receiving them ;)

Return to “Vampire”