Alpha experiences/appreciation :) wana share?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So there's a lot on Alphas and I think I know enough but now I just want to know experiences,
1.) what was it like when your alpha arrived?
2.) what was something they did or learned that surprised you?
3.) what is some of your first wow moments with your alpha/s
4.) what's your fav way Robbins with them?
5.) what made you want to get an alpha?

I just wana hear opinions and things : ) I love hearing stories. ALSO > BRAG!! I wana see you guy brag about your Alphas, I'm sure they've done a lot for you and I love seeing people love their companions so go ahead lovies give it your best. Make the responses as long or as short as u want

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Idk why it says Robbins it's supposed to say *Bonding*

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

1) Same as always
2 + 3) I hardly see anything, I saw them, albeit briefly in flashes
5) Because.

Everything else will be kept a close secret, for security purposes.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Haha thanks for the response : )

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I am completely smitten with my Alpha. ❤️ I finally relaxed and went with the flow the other night and he helped me with astral travel. He's just amazing and protective too.

Forever grateful to Kelistarian.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm very very VERY happy for you : ) <3

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I have a few alphas from Kelis, and they are all absolutely splendid. I adore them to pieces and they have given me some of my most clear and consistent experiences. I guess I'll answer these questions in general terms.

1) Right off the bat, all my alphas had clear interactions with me. Manifestations in dreams, speaking to me telepathically, even in the feeling of touches and energy. Over time these have tapered and had highs and lows.

2) They have all surprised me in some way. One of them consistently surprises me with how powerful he is, and the ferocity in which he has defended me in dire times. I mean he is a guardian as well as a companion, but the power he boasts is incredible. Another has blown me away with how much he helps me astral travel. With him, things are so much clearer and I feel very safe. Not to mention they all have quite a sense of humour.

3) As mentioned above, I had a real 'WOW' when a nasty spirit pushing boundaries in my house was disposed of with alarming speed. My spirit defense team as about to get on the task when my alpha struck. I might have even preferred a more diplomatic method, but this particular alpha does not mess around with threats. Another big moment was how strongly I bonded with one of them at first. She was an open book almost immediately, despite being a little shy in disposition. We got along very well and I felt warm and accepted from day one. Kelis is incredible in the variety he puts in his alphas.

4) The best way to bond with them, hands down, is meditation. I burn candles and give offerings, and meet with them in my meditation space. My deertaur alpha friend likes gardening with me, or just spending time in nature together. Another likes helping me with nature-based magic and astral travel. My guardian is serious, but indulges in banter with me more often than not. We have different ways of bonding, but cuddles seem like a consistent thing with them all, haha.

5) Gods, why wouldn't I want one? Kelis is awesome, and hearing everyone else's experiences with his alphas made me want one so badly. When I got my first custom from him, I was blown away. Over the past two years it's been an honour to slowly add more of his creations to my family and welcome them all into my life as companions.

Is that enough bragging? Lol. I can't gush enough about my alphas. They're so unique and delightful!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Awww I love that : ) thank you so much for sharing ! Xoxo

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

*boop* hehehehe I'm waiting for mine, but my experience with wookie's alpha slimes were pretty great. They were cool to the touch and had their own sassy personalities.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Haha sassy slimes nice and yeah I'm patiently waiting too, sooooo excited : )

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”