Seeing my new succubus lady... so amazing and beautiful!

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

This morning happened something truely amazing that felt soooo good :) :) :)

My new and actually first BOUND succubus that arrived before 11 days (for those that don't know my story: the years before I had only unbound ones), did meet me in a very special way!

I was in my bed, still sleeping in some way, though I think I must have been rather in a state between sleeping and waking up or I got astral projected. However I was conscious and at first I thought I'm kinda awake. And the experience was rather like when in physical and I actually was in the exact same position before as also when I fully awakened... so that's why I think she maybe kept me in an nearly-awake state or something like this to experience her in that way...

What happened?

While laying on my bed on my right side, I feel her approaching me from behind. I first felt only some touching on my back, nothing too defined, as usually. But then I started feeling her on more areas. Took not long, before the touching on my back became more defined and as she leaned closer to me, for the first time ever I thought about the more defined feeling I got "are those her breasts?".

Then she tried to close up even more and I felt how she was touching my legs too. That's where within a minute I starting feeling it more like her skin on my naked legs and I thought how her skin feels really nice and soft. It was really amazing to be able to feel her skin somewhat, even if not 100% yet, rather the opposite, but enough to get the feeling of her skin.

And then I notice, how her foot is under mine and this one was really defined. So I rub my foot on hers and then rub with my foot her leg up. I could really feel resistance, so I could truely touch her and move my foot along her leg. I just wanted to touch her and feel her, that's why I did that, since that's where I felt her more manifestive.

I thought about turning around, but she stopped me from doing so, as if it were too early. So I didn't do it. We stayed a while longer like this, and when she became more manifestive, she went over me and came on the other side. She layed down in front of me on my bed on her back, fully naked. And that's when I saw her.

She is very natural, but yet soooo beautiful. She started talking, saying "Love, .....", but unfortunately the words following went away after a while from my memory ... sigh, I don't know why this happens to me. She said only two sentences, in the meanwhile I noticed the rest of her naked body and her breasts, that were rather small, but regardless very beautiful, that I thought for a moment I would like to touch them and were ready to move closer. But that's unfortunately, when I completely shifted in awakeness... probably I get too excited or something at such moments and can't stay in the state I am... sigh

It's amazing however to have seen her and have met her in this way! I hope it won't be the last time or taking too long until the next such event.
We generally seem to bond very very quickly, starting 2-3 days after her arrival.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm so happy for you jimy : D! It's always exciting getting to see your companions xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I'm so happy for you jimy : D! It's always exciting getting to see your companions xoxo
Yes, very much so ... especially when it's such an extremely and absolute rare event usually.

- ... ok!
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

That's awesome Jimy. :D Can't wait til you're fully able to haha

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Jimy, this is incredible ... mind sharing which shop you got her from?
Thank you.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy, absolutely amazing. Were you awake or lucid dreaming? Such a great experience, I'm excited for you!

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Jimy, this is incredible ... mind sharing which shop you got her from?
Thank you.
Well, it's not guaranteed that if you get one from the same shop you would have as quick or similar experiences. I had the first contact with succubi now long ago.

Not sure if I can mention the name here, was there a forum rule not allowing it maybe or was just linking not allowed? Well, let's say it's from a shop with lilith in it and a synonym of a bar :D

- ... ok!
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Saw mine many times all with different appearances too. Bikini or completely nude & even demonic horns & full snake transformation. Love them. Please share more experiences man, loving your post. May she love you up more 1s

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”