You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dead
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Gryffindor
Zodiac:

Hi! My wife and I were talking about a dream she had last night and an interesting (to me) question came up that I thought I'd get an opinion on....

If inside an AP, is it possible to get so far into something so as to get lost and not find your way back to the physical body? I will likely post some of my wife's actual dream in another thread, but this question of hers really stood out to me and I thought that people with much better minds for this stuff than I may have opinions.

What do you think?
-Ren

Sometimes I wish to god I didn't know now, the things I didn't know then...

Stop the world!!! I wanna get off!!!!

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

It is not as dangerous as it may seem. We have a "cord" that connects us to our bodies. If you ever did find yourself in that situation, you could perhaps attempt to use it. By what means, I'm unsure. I suppose you could sort of "meditate" for a return as you would meditate to go there in the first place. It becomes as easy as wanting to go back, from what I've read and been told. if you were to find yourself in the astral and not knowing how to get back, it should be as simple as focusing on that intent to return. It really is a case of mind over matter. While there have been cases of people wandering the astral for a while, usually, even if they did get lost or didn't know how to get back, the physical body would eventually want you back and "tug" so to speak.
Others with more hands-on experience can probably tell more. All of my astral experiences were accidental, but I'm perfectly fine and never had issues. 2hp

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Plenty of people have asked about going out of body permanently. I think there have even been threads here on this forum where it was asked if it could be possible to leave the body and just ascend instead of returning to the physical. It just isn't that easy.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”