Cotton Candy Unicorn convo

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have multiple Equines (and a thread about them elsewhere in the forums). But this time, I thought I'd give the Cotton Candy Unicorn her own thread. This one came from Toni as a freebie, and she is as WA as they come. Unicorns are healing spirits, and her specialty, conveniently for me, is mood boosting. I deal with depression, and even though I am working in tandem with a doctor to keep that in check, sometimes the symptoms flare up.

I was walking the block from my workplace to the regional rail train station last evening. I was exhausted, my backpack weighed a ton (as we have snow all over the ground and I'm wearing boots/carrying shoes), and trekking across snow and ice is not my idea of a good time. My Unicorn arrives and walks beside me, inviting me to ride. "I wish I could! But it's kind of you to offer," I answered.

"No, really. Ride. Do it on the astral while your physical body walks."

Hmm. That was a new one on me. So I thought, "Sure, why not? It can't hurt to try." I envisioned my astral self floating over to perch on the Unicorn's back.

And you know, I suddenly felt better physically, as though the backpack was either lighter or easier to carry. The Unicorn was greatly pleased. :) Unfortunately, I couldn't maintain the mental connection forever, as I had to keep some awareness of surroundings, climb steps to the train station, and so on. After a little while, I had to turn my full focus back to the muggle world. But it was definitely something that will be well worth trying again (when not doing things that require full attention for safety purposes, like crossing the street, driving, etc.).

I'm filing it under "you learn something new every day".

I have several winged servitors who have "astral mount" capabilities built in. I wonder how it'll feel to try this with THEM while I'm walking and carrying heavy things? <adds item to the mental To-Do list>

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You know, I've had things like that too! Where the astral affects the earthen plane in ways I haven't thought of haha.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I just love the bare fact that you have a cotton candy unicorn. That is just the absolute best thing to say ever.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”