low level sin eater (no vessel, bind to Spirit)

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have 2 Sin Eater spells, one is on a stone under my bed; the other to my spirit. I feel great, though I wouldn't say that I am incredibly sensitive to all of it's effects; a lot of issues have lifted. Even some regretful things...

Even with magic, if your outlook on life is bleak and dark, it may continue to be. I'm not saying this to be like 'Oh if he starts smiling and have a positive outlook his situation will get better.' Depending on your beliefs, (the Law of Attraction or other beliefs respectfully) is in place so if you continue to believe that you have to be serious all the time to enjoy being alive, you are stuck with being serious.

With magic and spirits you have to work on your side and do half of the work at least. Ask yourself "What have I done on my end to have the magic/spirits help me with what I want to accomplish." There's a middle ground between doing something intellectually and magically for it to take effect.

I am sorry if this sounds like a lecture and I respectfully accept your opinions and hope you can do the same or not. Have a good night.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I'm used to having to do all the work. A little help would be nice. It wouldn't take much. I'm trying to get things figured out in my regular life and maybe get some more money and health insurance. There's nothing that can't be fixed by throwing money at it. I just need to get some more.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

In the listing having the Sin Eater Bridged is an option. This may not be the same as having it bound to your spirit.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mine was both bound to Spirit and bridged to me. Very convenient. And the Sin Eater Spell is transmuted (copied, not moved) to my wedding ring. Along with a few CH spells for clearing the 3 bodies and aura. I don't even remember most of what is on me right now. All of it was directed toward accomplishing various of my goals.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I just re read the info in the store about Sin Eaters, and they aren't bridged; the bridging option I guess is there since it's standard operating procedure for most bindings.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Most of the time I don't even remember I bought a Sin Eater Spirit.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I can relate; seeing your post, made me get mine out and start doing the 14 day ritual. I got one of the Mid level Sin Eaters a few years ago when they were offered as a freebie, and bumped it up to the highest level. It is a bit time consuming, so that is one of the reasons I've only used it a few times. Sometimes I wonder if I'm immune to spells and magic. I've spent so much time and money, and if I'm honest, I see very little results, no matter what seller I've worked with. So I figure, I might as well try the Sin Eater again; I also have one of the versions from Lisa Real Magick.

THATONE
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Manushya
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: thatone

This thread is really helpful for a newbie like me. Thank you, to all the contributors.

Return to “Protection”