low level sin eater (no vessel, bind to Spirit)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

A friend I trust who does readings has told me many times that I tend to have a lot of heaviness in and around me and in my home environment. I agree, but what he is implying seems to be that it doesn't have to be that way. I already have the sin eater spell, and it has crossed my mind to buy a sin eater Spirit. Today is the day. That heaviness could be keeping me from meditating more effectively, experiencing faster healing from reiki, and sensing energy from other people. It could keep the Spells and Spirits that I have bought from working on me the way they should be able to. It could be the reason why nothing seems to be working the way it should. It could be feeding into years of doubts. It could be keeping me from getting better jobs and having enough money. So maybe a sin eater Spirit is right for me. But I chose to buy without a vessel. The download instructions say to pass the vessel over my body. I would rather just have the sin eater work on me automatically, starting on the heaviness in and around me and working up to dealing with the every day stuff that comes from being human. It sounds like what I really should have gotten was the soul cleanser from Lisa of Real Magic - but I think she just sells sin eater Spirits under a different name. They are the same thing, but only the name and instructions are different. Certainly other people here must have bought a sin eater Spirit and opted for binding to Spirit. How was it? Do I really have to actively work with the vessel every day? The only thing that even comes to mind right away is passing my hand over myself as if I were holding a crystal, and I don't want to do that. I might do it once or twice, but I know I won't keep it up.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That's an interesting take on the method : )
Have you confirmed it with HD ticket whether it'd work or not?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't think that you are meant to have sin eaters as bind to spirit, creepy hollows binds them to a vessel but doesn't bridge them..

Here's a quote and a link for creepy hollows low level.sin eater so you can see what I am saying...

The technique of properly binding a sin-eater is a challenge to say the least. A sin-eaters name is never given for public to see, it is reserved between the Keeper and the sin-eater. You do not bond to a sin-eater as you do most other spirits. The sin-eater remains within the vessel it is bound to and does not attach itself to the Keeper as other spirits... for this reason sin-eaters are not Bridged by us.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LOW-LEVE ... S-YOU.html

If you are unsure about anything though then contact the conjurer and maybe open a HD ticket to ask magnolia and ash for advice

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you have opted to have the Sin Eater bound to your spirit then you use your hands as the "vessel" that will run across your body. Move from north to south (head to toe) and east to west (across your torso). Sin Eaters can provide relief from the weight of oppressive energy but depending on what kind of energy is plaguing you it might be beneficial for you to couple the work you do with the Sin Eater with cleansing rituals in order to have an all-encompassing action that covers anything that may be bringing the weight to be cast around you. If it is years and layers of compressed negativity it may not be a single-action solution, it may need your time & devotion to work on clearing everything that plagues you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Early on I bought a recapture bag, to raise everything to C5 T3 - especially the free spells that I tried myself, from the list of 100. I liked the idea of making my own charging boxes and charging bags. Then the transmute bag. That way I could make copies of all my spells and move them to my favorite stones. At some point I started copying everything to my wedding ring and then bumping it all up to C5 T3. Many CH items for clearing have been working on me for years now. As I said, this even includes a sin eater spell. I just thought that maybe it could be time to get the sin eater Spirit. I'm always looking for the next thing that might be the one to make a difference.

A lot of the items I have bought were for working with dreams and meditation. Some astral stuff, too. Lots of clearing items. Some Kundalini and third eye stuff. Lots of things for developing psychic abilities. I do reiki self-treatments every day, even if it has been a couple years since the last I could afford to buy more attunements to additional systems. IET sessions made the biggest difference; IET does really good work for clearing. When you say I need to put in time and devotion, what more do you think I should do?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Early on I bought a recapture bag, to raise everything to C5 T3 - especially the free spells that I tried myself, from the list of 100. I liked the idea of making my own charging boxes and charging bags. Then the transmute bag. That way I could make copies of all my spells and move them to my favorite stones. At some point I started copying everything to my wedding ring and then bumping it all up to C5 T3. Many CH items for clearing have been working on me for years now. As I said, this even includes a sin eater spell. I just thought that maybe it could be time to get the sin eater Spirit. I'm always looking for the next thing that might be the one to make a difference.

A lot of the items I have bought were for working with dreams and meditation. Some astral stuff, too. Lots of clearing items. Some Kundalini and third eye stuff. Lots of things for developing psychic abilities. I do reiki self-treatments every day, even if it has been a couple years since the last I could afford to buy more attunements to additional systems. IET sessions made the biggest difference; IET does really good work for clearing. When you say I need to put in time and devotion, what more do you think I should do?
How are you at visualization? Have you worked on that much?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yes, I don't tend to have problems with visualization. I wouldn't want to try to memorize an entire mandala, but I do alright with reiki symbols. Concentration doesn't tend to be a problem, either. Sometimes I will create a basic person outline and connect it with a person when doing reiki at a distance or sending an attunement - and then I will let go of control over it and let the information come in to modify it. As a method for doing a reading.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Yes, I don't tend to have problems with visualization. I wouldn't want to try to memorize an entire mandala, but I do alright with reiki symbols. Concentration doesn't tend to be a problem, either. Sometimes I will create a basic person outline and connect it with a person when doing reiki at a distance or sending an attunement - and then I will let go of control over it and let the information come in to modify it. As a method for doing a reading.
So are you having trouble feeling energy? Or, just having spell items work in general? Sorry for all the questions, its just curious that since you are so good at visualization that you're having no luck.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The problem is that most of the stuff in the catalog here at CH is as good as pretend to me. Most of the products and services that I paid for (not just here) were useless to me. I just want more actual, real magic in my life. I want to stop being so serious all the time and enjoy being alive instead of enduring it and waiting for it to pass. So maybe the Sin Eater Spirit.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have 2 Sin Eater spells, one is on a stone under my bed; the other to my spirit. I feel great, though I wouldn't say that I am incredibly sensitive to all of it's effects; a lot of issues have lifted. Even some regretful things...

Even with magic, if your outlook on life is bleak and dark, it may continue to be. I'm not saying this to be like 'Oh if he starts smiling and have a positive outlook his situation will get better.' Depending on your beliefs, (the Law of Attraction or other beliefs respectfully) is in place so if you continue to believe that you have to be serious all the time to enjoy being alive, you are stuck with being serious.

With magic and spirits you have to work on your side and do half of the work at least. Ask yourself "What have I done on my end to have the magic/spirits help me with what I want to accomplish." There's a middle ground between doing something intellectually and magically for it to take effect.

I am sorry if this sounds like a lecture and I respectfully accept your opinions and hope you can do the same or not. Have a good night.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Protection”