You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 156
Spelled Number: 726
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: TBD

I want to relay this experience, but I wish to keep some facts of this private, so please don't ask for specifics that could point to things like who and such. . . The facts I do reveal, are true and not made up for the sake of privacy.

Okay, it was last year, springtime and I was stationed at a temporary work location in the southern United States, when near the end of the day, one of my temporary co-workers turned to me and began to morph/transform into a werewolf. It actually looked to me like something out of the movies, but was happening before my very eyes. It did, in fact, look painful, or at least, very uncomfortable. It was not a full moon that day, and I was not drinking, nor doing any kind of drugs.

Then as quickly as the transformation had started, it reversed before he became a full-fledged werewolf. I said, "wow, are you okay?" but he looked at me like he was coming out of a trance and didn't hear me, nor appear like he even knew what had just transpired. So I dropped it at that point.

This is the only such occurrence of this kind of experience I have had before and since. I wonder if being a werewolf is a curse, just a thing, or a blessing? . . . What do you think? . . .

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Wow .... So you saw a true transformation ...

Well in my pov it could be both . It depend as if you accept your condition or not .
What can be problematic is the fact that shifting hurts you , and also being careful about not being took by a camera.
Being in trance could mean that he passes from a human mind to a more animalistic mind.

Well did you see him after and asked him back ? About what happened ? Because he seems like he's not aware

ProximaM
new here
new here

Yeah, a true transformation. Ever since then, my thought has been, "well, if that is true, then it's ALL true. . . "

I didn't ask him afterwards, but I gathered he is aware of his condition from other factors. I got the notion that he didn't want to talk, at least to me, about it.

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I would think something was very wrong or he would have known he was transforming. The fact that he did so in front of someone he barely knows or trusts could in the worst case scenario get him killed since a lot of Americans now have conceal and carry permits for handguns. The other scenario could involve being locked up in a lab somewhere for years of who knows what kind of tests. If this individual is someone who is new to shifting you could have been hurt or worse as well. I hope for everyone's sake involved that he has friends and family who are aware of the situation and are helping him to deal with it. I can't imagine going through something like that on your own.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Damn, I would have been terrified, i had images of American werewolf In London come to me whilst reading this! That movie would shake my soul as a child. lol

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Werewolves, ah, I wish to research and delve into the subject truthfully on day, this would be quite awesome yet risky to experience.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
ProximaM
new here
new here

Well, it was so unexpected I didn't even feel frightened. Kind of the surreal feeling I seem to get when certain kinds of paranormal experiences happen around me. Either that, or sometimes, I think as a defense mechanism, my psyche has a built in delay first fear, in order that a "calmer or cooler head" can prevail in making whatever split second decision would be necessary for the best outcome of an emergency situation.

Yes, it would be good if this person had and has support, which I sense he does. I'm just not plugged into his circles normally and because it is work/career related, I do not wish to "rock Z boat," so to speak.

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Wow, at least you didnt run away and made things worse for him, as in ppl trying to come after him and hurt him because he scared you or somwthing like that.

ProximaM
new here
new here

Hi Emily, I just got back to the forums and so wanted to comment on your reply. I guess that you are talking about humanities tendency to go on "witch hunts" and the like when faced with the unknown and different. As you guessed, I am not the type to want to attack or condemn something, just because I do not understand it. Call it being more sophisticated? I'd like to think that most people would either chalk up this kind of experience to a general, "wtf????," and go on with their business, or at least, not to impulsively make some kind of scene.

Also, I would think, that if I talked to people (not on a forum like this, about such things) I, 1) would not be believed and 2) be dubbed crazy or something and it would work against me. Like I said, I do not know to this day, if anyone else in that room full of people saw what I saw. . .

ProximaM
new here
new here

I want to update this experience with possible new insight. In reflection, I think that what I described could very well have been the result of someone spiking my drink with a micro-acid hit. I don't do drugs and such, but what happened to me was explained to me by a friend who said that the affects could have been a result of this. It was short-lived and specific only to what I described as a sort of surreal and almost cartoonish transformation of this person into a werewolf. I am undecided because it seems like if my drink was spiked, I might have seen other hallucinations and maybe feeling different physically. But nothing else happened other than the visuals I described. But since no one else saw it that I know of and I didn't ask anyone about it, it's a mystery to me.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”