Life on the Astral Plane?

Would you want to live your life in the astral plane?

Yes, completely,
20%
Yes, but still have a way to be on the earthen plane sometimes.
61%
No, I'd like to travel to the astral plane, but I wouldn't want to live there.
20%
No, I don't want to go to the astral plane at all.
No votes

Total votes: 46
CosmicCollective
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

I'd like to be able to pass between both the Astral and Earthen plane and dwell in either effortlessly and whenever the mood struck. Completely leaving Earth to live on the Astral while fun and exciting I feel would possibly get in the way of the growing that I came to do during this Earthly life of mine. Though meeting tons of Astral entities and making new friends and experiences... is very tempting. But yes, I'd like to live on both planes equally.

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In the way my mind is built it seems I would only be able to survive best on a place such as the 'astral' or am made for that. Being naturally of what the 'MBTI' test could describe as 'INFP' in my nature yeah I do pretty bad in the physical already enough without some 'abstract' things that keep me on my feet? From what I understand so far, I prefer to be able to wander and go to any amazing place I want without any constraints/limits. Exploring and gathering knowledge/rich experience at the wonders I see.

Would prefer to be able to go there permanently, I need respite too but maybe. Just maybe be able to observe what goes on in 'the physical'(This reality) at the same time? I have very little I can do here afterall so I could deal with staying there permanently. Wish there was a way for people to be 'spirited away' or go into the astral permanently without dying.

I have yet to properly explore the nature of my mind as I'm a bit confused, due to merging and trying to apply the abstract to the physical in my skills by attempting to look at anything there which closely resembles it the most in order to make it 'come true'.

Still need to work out a way to visit 'the astral', atleast outside of the 'inner astral' they say. Only time I've been 'out of body' or half that way was when I got attacked by some entity in the distant past inside a room I was sleeping in thus I woke up in the middle.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Why would you waste the little time we have in this life by "moving" to the astral ?
For the people that chose the first option ... isnt that selfish ? You leave all the people that care ( atleast one person will miss you ) behind just for your own needs ?

People think that the astral is al fairy tales, sunshine and lollipops bit if you cant handle the little time we have in this life then the astral will be way over your head.

Apologizing for the rant , blame it on the fever

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”