new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

I'm just wondering where everyone bought their werewolf from??

I'm tossing up between Lilith's Treasure Tavern, Moon Spirit Boutique and CH.

Am just interested to hear where others got theirs from and their experiences. :)

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Hi Kokiri, My werewolf came from CH. Both he as well as my black dragon were BOGO freebies as I purchased two others. I had honestly always been drawn to both of these spirits but held back for some reason. I was excited and surprised when I received them. I have tasked my werewolf with protecting my home. I have never heard him speak but that dosent mean he is any less active than my other spirits. I have heard him walking at night. I also smell him lol. It sounds weird I know but I have always relied heavily on my sense of smell. It is kind of a wet dog kind of smell. I have grown to feel a sense of security when I notice it. He is very nocturnal. There have been a couple times when I have sensed an unbound dark spirit in my home . I got that creepy,someone is staring at me,hair standing up on your neck,kind of feeling. It was different than some curious,random, unbound spirit coming to check you out kind of feeling. This was creepy and dark. Anyways within a couple minutes of sensing this on both occasions, I felt my werewolf as well as smelled him. After turning on the lights and asking my werewolf to please have this spirit move on, it was gone.There have also been a couple other personal things recently that he helped my black dragon bring to light. So although I didn't order my werewolf companion personally, CH knew I needed him in my life and I am very blessed to have him.

K0KIRI
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

Gypsy wrote:Hi Kokiri, My werewolf came from CH. Both he as well as my black dragon were BOGO freebies as I purchased two others. I had honestly always been drawn to both of these spirits but held back for some reason. I was excited and surprised when I received them. I have tasked my werewolf with protecting my home. I have never heard him speak but that dosent mean he is any less active than my other spirits. I have heard him walking at night. I also smell him lol. It sounds weird I know but I have always relied heavily on my sense of smell. It is kind of a wet dog kind of smell. I have grown to feel a sense of security when I notice it. He is very nocturnal. There have been a couple times when I have sensed an unbound dark spirit in my home . I got that creepy,someone is staring at me,hair standing up on your neck,kind of feeling. It was different than some curious,random, unbound spirit coming to check you out kind of feeling. This was creepy and dark. Anyways within a couple minutes of sensing this on both occasions, I felt my werewolf as well as smelled him. After turning on the lights and asking my werewolf to please have this spirit move on, it was gone.There have also been a couple other personal things recently that he helped my black dragon bring to light. So although I didn't order my werewolf companion personally, CH knew I needed him in my life and I am very blessed to have him.
Thanks Gypsy! What a lovely story!! :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

All of my canines came from CH. They are all lively and active. They make me laugh and interact with me all of the time. You cannot go wrong with a custom conjure from CH.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Solandra
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1

I'm a little late but I thought I would add that I just received my werewolf from Lilith's Treasure Tavern. I had such a strong calling to him and now that his vessel is here I couldn't be happier. I'm new, so I'm still working on connecting. But in just a couple days I've already noticed lots of little things that show me he's around and making himself known. I really couldn't be happier. And Lilith was super sweet and answered all my questions.

neonXrabbit
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canine type spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
Zodiac:

-My first werewolf (who is also my first spirit companion) I got from starry1night. They're great when it come to beginners because other than all the info on the entity and race, they also provide a really nice candle ritual, some incense, and a candle itself. Only downside is that they can be a bit pricey. The werewolf himself has been much like a close and protective bestfriend.

-My second werewolf I got from Dogstar Rising. David Dogstar always has some very unique vessels to choose from as well as some bargain ones too, if you're on a budget. This werewolf acts a bit tough at times, but he has a good sense of humor and his presence makes me feel like one of the cool kids, if you get what I mean xD

-My third werewolf was a rehome. I unfortunately don't know who conjured him x.x A true sweetheart all the way around, though!

-and then last but not least, my fourth I got from Cathy Ellis. This boy is a bit more sensual than my others with a more primal feel to him. He has a rather charming smile.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've recently been being called by a werewolf, he kept showing up in my dreams, then he came to me with his son, and I had a friend of mine find them both for me and are vetting them so they can be bound to me, both have human forms as well so I guess they're more werewolf shifters. But regardless the dreams with them are amazing and I'm just happy I will have them in my spirit family soon. Their energy is truley wild. If you are looking to find a conjurer I would suggest aurora, she's an awesome conjurer and super nice. Or CH, they're answer questions pretty fast and their staff is full of awesome people doing what they can to make sure your order is perfect : ) most of my companions are from CH.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Both my Werewolves came from CH. :)

My first was a prebound Werewolf (he is now my DA leader spirit) and after that I felt I should get him a companion, so I asked CH if they could find me someone he knows/let him choose. Ash ended up binding his sister! So we're both really happy.

Return to “Creatures”