new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yet not received from ch.. but few I have purchased from the pagan shop. But I don't know how to communicate . M doing meditation .. still .. even my djinn not communicating in dreams too

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

they are probably already communicating in you dreams, but you just don't remember it as dreams tends to get very vague. The djinn entity I got conjured by billy, before anything he is coming to see me on my dream, even though just watching me and not doing any interaction.
maybe the npc/bystander in your dreams were them lol
it takes practice and patient to communicate with them. and trust your guts, as my guts tend to tell me the truth all the times rather than my doubt 'w')

how to communicate? talk to them 'w')

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Yes, Fenol they will mostly come in dreams but they do manifest other ways. always look for signs and little things they do. They will do what they can to manifest and show you they are there. A pendulum is a good tool to use to communicate and I highly recommend it. I had a client that couldn't see hear of feel them and she got a pendulum and communicates with them a lot everyday as much as she wants and is so happy now. so i truly recommend this tool as it is great for a beginner keeper to communicate. I am truly happy that you guys are happy with your new companions. Don't worry the gifts you will get will get better as time goes on. Fenol is right though you might not remember all of your dreams. Also ask them to come to your dreams and make them memorable. This will also help. Also remember offerings this is important to them as it is to you.

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Welcome to the forum! I have an Arabian djinn from CH. He took a little longer to communicate than some of my other companions but I think that is just his nature. He is a very no nonsense kind of guy but is very kind and protective. He calls me "cousin"? Don't give up. He is there. Be patient and talk to him throughout your day. He is probably hanging back and watching you to get to know who you are first.

Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here

I actually don't remember my dream except morning one when I am actually going to wake up.. but I want to tell you that whenever I do meditation . ..some vibrant on I can feel on my face ... and I don't know at that tym I get headache (above the neck) ..yesterday I got crystal ball pendulum ..will it work ...and it's quite heavy ...

Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here

Billy I had word with my leprechaun .. he is very nice .. I talked with through pendulum .. i am very happy..he replied to my all question .. we had yes and no conversation..

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”