Merfolk travels

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

At night, when I'm on my way to falling asleep, I play a long audio of underwater sea sounds (like 9 hours' worth of audio -- you can track it down on YouTube) on earphones, and go traveling with my merfolk.

A couple of days ago, we took a swing through Antarctica and the Southern Ocean. We encountered an unbound Antarctic mermaid there. She had a larger build than the merfolk in my spirit family, the better to insulate against the cold waters. She was friendly and interesting, and I've been thinking of her off and on since the weekend.

And today, this happened. If you have Windows 10, you'll get various random nature-based screensavers appearing. Each one seems to last a few days, and then a new one will come up. I got this one today: https://www.bing.com/search?q=Lemaire+C ... ORM=EMSARS

Methinks it's a "hello" from the Antarctic mermaid. :) I think we need to pay her another visit. And down the line, if she's interested in joining the family, I know CH can help with that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Very interesting! Antarctic merfolk would ba fascinating companions, I'm sure. I never thought that there would be merfolk living in such cold water but why wouldn't there be? Perhaps I'll ask CH about Arctic merfolk.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have an Alpine Lake mermaid from a shop that has since closed. But even her home waters, which can be pretty cold, aren't as cold as Antarctica. :)

I have a Marianas Trench Dragon who accompanies us sometimes on these forays. Sometimes he tells us all to grab a handhold and he hauls everyone along. :) He can speed along at a great clip.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

This is really interesting! Aside from her body build were there any other differences that stood out about her?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

She had very olive-toned skin, darker than the merfolk I'm used to encountering. Though certainly I've seen artwork with very dark-skinned merfolk, I haven't encountered many yet. Give me time. :) I've mostly been with my own spirit family and the folk known to them. I don't think this lady was a personal acquaintance of any of my spirits before we met her.

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

If I were a betting person, I would chance that won't be your last encounter with her : )

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Methinks she's back. :)

Here is the screen saver Windows 10 has started showing me: https://www.bing.com/search?q=Olkhon+Is ... ORM=EMSARS

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

Oh WOW! How beautiful!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”