Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I got a servitor about a couple of months ago that builds realms which is just one of three abilities.
Ive been taking my time telling her what I want this realm to be like because I want it to be completely custom. So far its an earth sized realm but its nothing but water, Im currently work in on the continents.... Idk if im being a little too specific, cuz its taking a while but I feel like in the end it'll be amazing.

Anyways, do yall have realm building servitors? What realms have you asked them to make? Are there any worlds you would recommend that are interesting and/or fun?

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Goofy_newt wrote: Are there any worlds you would recommend that are interesting and/or fun?
Amusement parks, like Planet Coaster : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I find that the realm builder does well with fairly vague descriptions

For example, my description is about two pages long, covering a general idea of terrain, climate, architecture, points of interest, time period and technology, what I wanted the population to be like (looks, occupations, societal norms, etc.), population density, and the general layout of the cities

Vehicle descriptions covered five lines, one of which read simply: "Traditional street rods and gassers with traditional interior and drive train"

The first time I visited the realm, I was standing near the highway and saw somebody go by in a fenderless Model A pickup painted in black primer

The cab was set back a few inches and channeled over a '32 frame; and it had a '32 grill shell, a dropped front axle mounting skinny tires on 5-spoke American Racing wheels, pie crust cheater slicks mounted on chrome steelies out back, and a '57 Olds Golden Rocket engine with finned valve covers and three deuces on top...
In other words, a perfect example of an early-60's hot rod

Which was exactly what I wanted, but I never said (or even thought) that it should build that particular combination

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I didn't know you could get alpha servitors that build realms outside of the realm builder listing itself, I can imagine someone getting a Pokemon world and their builder being an Arceus lol. If I could have only one custom realm I would be stuck between two worlds: an earth-sized massage parlor and hotel that me and everyone in my keep can use as it and its workers conforms to their sizes and desires i.e. I love anthro and dragon cuddles and I would like to have a foot massage just once to check it off my bucket list (though If I ever get an alpha lord I can ask them to host it on their planet and it will be accessible to all who travel through the alpha verse), the other world I would have would be about a continent or two large and it would have a central castle for me and my keep as well as many different habitats for all kinds of spirits as I will have the realm "public" so any unbound spirits that don't mean harm can come through and stay as long as they like. I would have an anthro world made but the alpha verse already has one so I'm good in that department.

1s
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

BurnedStone wrote:I didn't know you could get alpha servitors that build realms outside of the realm builder listing itself,...
Mm there was a suggestion not to upgrade the realm builder into alpha, as it might build stuff outside the keeper's request.
It was in another thread, perhaps the alpha q&a one : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It's like Mickey and the brooms again @DarkW Lol

As a side note, getting a GMV with personal builders, so I'm super excited to see what my companions build in their personal realms. :)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Causmosis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

How is the realm building going guys?

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”