neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Needs help with intrusive unwanted thoughts...

Do you have any advice on spells or spirits to get rid of unwanted thoughts? I specifically have a problem with the side of my head which wants to argue with me and say the exact opposite of what i'm thinking all the time which ends up in me insulting my spirits unfortunately which i hate that it keeps happening because i'm worried they are offended and mad at me and i can't say i respect them if the insults don't stop because i find the insults to be disrespectful.

I'm not saying the thoughts are caused by them , i have had dark thoughts way before i even knew what spirit keeping was but i wouldn't define these thoughts as dark and more like annoying. I am not spiritually awakened and i don't have my third eye open so i can't communicate with my spirits , i'm new to spirit keeping and i only have 12 currently . Two of which i got from another seller and they left out so much info so i don't know what arts they are , associations and etc.

I really just don't want to offend them , or having them hate me , and i don't want to disrespect them either but the thoughts don't stop and i don't know if it's because i'm nervous/anxious or if i have too much brain activity or what. Maybe meditation might help but i'm bad at it and because of the thoughts i'm bad at telepathy. So help on these things would be nice. And it seems to be a somewhat common thing among some spirit keepers about having intrusive unwanted thoughts based on this forum topic . I'm bad at meditation and i don't really know what to do to make the thoughts go away. I've been looking at the forecast is clear skies spell in CH shop for getting rid of the thoughts and thinking about getting a servitor for it. Any spirit or spell which could help me control the intrusive unwanted thoughts would be nice and i wanted to know if their are some that can help me with meditation and telepathy since i'm bad at meditating and telepathy. Help with communication with my spirits through dreams and pendulum would also be nice.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi,

My thoughts are always running all over the place and it's a challenge to get them to quiet down, and if it's not actual thoughts, it's music playing or none stop chatter.

I've told my keep that there will be NO dishonesty between us, therefore they will see/hear things that will not always be GOOD, but at least it will come from a place of complete HONESTY.

I have like a gag reflex, I do it even in my mind as well and have done so for years, but I asked them to take THIS with a grain of salt until I can learn to work with it instead of it always being a negative.

When I do something that might have hurt their feelings, I apologise and since they know me MORE intimate than any other person, they DON'T judge me. RESPECT is EVERYTHING.

I still have to work with trying to STILL my thoughts but I've come to suspect the HARDER I try to get rid of it, the LOUDER it gets.

The" getting sidetracked" is still a bit of an issue, and some days are better than other. I just learned to talk through it, because I realised that what I can't project with words, will still be picked up through my emotions.

Telepathy is giving me a serious headache ----- TOO much that I still need to get it RIGHT.

So you are NOT alone. Give yourself time and don't be so hard on yourself. Your keep will understand, especially when they see that you are TRYING to get better at it.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I'm still having trouble with this but i might finally get around to tasking soon and i wanted to task them with helping me with this problem , of like getting rid of the thoughts.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Even though its still a work in progress for me dealing with them most of my keep especialy kali have bin telling me how to deal with them for a few months which is easier said then done.Just stop giving a dame about them.They say the less you focus on it and simply ignore the thoughts the easier they would go through one ear and out the other so to speak.Plus it betters communication because you aren't making a block that they would have to deal with if it wasn't them trying to connect that made you put it up in the first place so what dose come and linger is their mental interaction and not the thoughts your trying to push out which could be theirs by mistake.Just though I'd menchen it after seeing the topic again.

blessed be

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

I have an anxiety disorder that makes me have some whack intrusive thoughts. My spirits understand this. I find that meditation really helps, because when you meditate you learn to better push out random thoughts. I also take medication as prescribed by my doc. If the thoughts get really bad, therapy may help. My mental health has actually improved since my companions came into my life, which is awesome

StarPlatinum
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

These unwanted thoughts are caused by your shadow. If you keep on resisting and saying "that's not me", "I'm not like that" it will get worse and worse. Just try to shift into a neutral, accepting state and just observe. You have your dark side and thats okay, handle it with love and care like it's a child. If you are able to integrate that aspect into your conscious self, you will be able to control it. Shame and self-hate are feelings of resistance against the shadow integration process. Don't feed energy into them.

"Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost." -Shpongle

"Better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war." -Chinese proverb

"trapped inside a violent silence
I am the I in the storm
the pain was not merely a trial
it was the only way forth" -me
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Yea my OCD gets weird sometimes and I'll have the most absurd thoughts and then I have to think about it a certain number if times, usually even numbers, till it dies down otherwise I'm hit with a knawing anxiety -_-

Return to “General Questions”