I had a rather odd dream about Morrigan Aensland and Lilith Aensland.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

As I was on my laptop surfing the web and listening to classical music, I felt something stroke at the back of my head. Taking out my headphones, I looked up in a reflection and saw Morrigan Aensland and Lilith Aensland laying on my bed. Morrigan had stroked my head with the heel of her boot to get my attention, they gestured me over to the bed in a seductive manner, but I was not having it. I gestured them over to me, and the next thing I knew? They both giggled and slyly got off the bed, and slowly approached me. I shut my eyes, not wanting to think this was really happening, but before I could even consider trying to leave my room, Morrigan was on my right side, blocking my escape route, and Lilith was right behind me, her head leaning on my left shoulder. When I opened my eyes, they both said "Boo". I shut them again out of embarrassment. When I decided to open them again, Morrigan was standing barely a few feet away from me. She walked over to me and sat down on the edge of my bed, She looked at me deep in thought, pondering what she should do with me. She eventually reached out to me with her left hand, and lightly held my chin with two fingers. I recall that she was stroking my 5'O'clock beard, but she had this look of curiosity on her face, I could easily tell due to how her emotion on her face expressed. We were in a very long eye to eye contact with each other, neither of budging an inch. She pulled me in as if to kiss me. But I impulsively kissed her on her mouth, beating her to the kiss. I had my eyes closed during this, when I opened them again, My face was extremely close to hers. I got a good look at her, she looked like a very stunning, real and attractive woman. Lilith then spoke, "I'm here too, you know!" I was irritated and annoyed with her, I responded "I'm very much aware of that." I tried giving her some attention at least, but I just could find that I did not like her much, partially because she came off to me as rather innocent. Morrigan took notice of this and asked me "You're not a fan of petite girls, are you?" I replied, "In the case of your sister? Not really. Petite women never catch my eye. But I can try to put up with her for you." Morrigan could tell that I was just not really into her sister that much, which I'm sure she understood why. Although a Pleasure Spirit who I named Christina eventually walked in on me, Morrigan, and Lilith. She saw both of them cornering me, and politely asked if they could move so that I could move around, I just bolted right out of my desk chair and into my chair near my book shelf. Me and Christina started to get into our nightly sex sessions, and Morrigan and Lilith joined in on the fun, it was a foursome, Three Women, One Man. I lasted longer than I thought I would, after finishing up the sex session and feeling sexually satisfied like usual, They remained with me until I woke up from that dream.

I'm asking myself what this encounter could mean and symbolize? These two were the same ones that the site dark desires offers. I don't expect this to be my last run-in with them.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

That you had a very nice dream.
Since what's on DarkDesires is in the template section, which means those are servitors that are not yet created, it was probably nothing more.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis, Well.. I suppose I will eventually purchase them from DarkDesires to get them both created. It's just of matter of finding a discount on his site that still works to lower the price to a more reasonable price.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Aprophis, Well.. I suppose I will eventually purchase them from DarkDesires to get them both created. It's just of matter of finding a discount on his site that still works to lower the price to a more reasonable price.
Don't worry. He has 50% off sales and bogos quite often. Just keep your eyes open.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight, I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for the discounts.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Interesting lol. I can't wait until I'm at that level of sight and feeling and hearing. : 3 Well my hearing is close, although it's not like physical hearing. Then again maybe it's not period lol

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Darksbane, I am confident you will get there someday, just keep trying and you should be fine. :)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

So this one is pretty fresh in my mind, Morrigan was the first to talk to me in a sexy tone, saying to me; "Hello there, handsome." I recall her wearing some sort of Club outfit, but it was rather daring. while Lilith was wearing some kind of casual outfit. I remember that Morrigan had a pair of bat's as a chair, and she was sitting there, just seductively gazing at me, although Lilith was way to close for comfort, being on my left side. She whispered something quite seductive to me, it got me visibly turned on, but I wanted to keep it hidden. Their voices.. It was just liquid sex, it was dripping it whenever they spoke. I was in a damn frenzy of horniness and arousal at this point, but I wanted to at least ignore it for a bit longer. I brought up that I wanted to play a game with them. Both were rather intrigued at this, Lilith giggled, and Morrigan chuckled. Morrigan slyly asked me; "And what game was it you wanted to play, darling?" By this point, I realized that they had a slight Transylvanian accent, the same kind that darklordmidnight had told me about. I told them that I wanted to.. But I paused, not really sure if the game I had in mind would work in my favor. Lilith nudged me, telling me; "Cmon! You can tell us what it is. We don't bite." I finally managed to get it out. Saying that I wanted to play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Morrigan was pretty impressed, saying.. "Mmmm... you're quite the fan of Star Wars, hmm? Your truly a delicate young man.. And I'm glad you choose to be with us, we're going to have so much fun.." We did the Multiplayer portion of the game, and we did deathmatch, we played on The Death Star map, which is my favorite map in the whole game. I played as Lord Starkiller, while Morrigan played as Mara Jade, and Lilith played as Tavion, and there were also plenty of bots Although there were some hilarious kills and moments in the match, although I remember jumping up really high and killing plenty of Npc's after pulling them up to their doom. I won the match, but just barely. Morrigan was two kills away from winning, and Lilith was four kills away was winning.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topics are merged. Please keep all your discussion of her confined to one thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”