new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Clueit Bookbinder
Zodiac:

Some time back I was working on something with a friend from afar. He's had an odd life, stressful, and oft felt something was about. What he didn't tell me up front that he's seen this thing before during his own meditation and dreams.

While meditating we came together in a stark white room. In one area I saw cracks in the wall and foundation where something had made its way through. Around him I could sense something draped over him like a cloak, but from most angles nothing could be seen.
In a flash, this thing, would look at me and a wave of nausea would come over. It seems to exist in a space where nothing should. The whole of the creature that should fill the room and then some occupying the space not even a single sheet of paper could exist. But it does.
It has the appearance of or texture of static, swirling, and it feels like it sounds the same, though nothing was heard. It doesn't like to be looked at, doesn't like that you know it exists. He always feels it weighing on him, but for a moment it fled and he felt it gone, before the room fell apart and it came back. A bit like it kicked me out.

Not sure if it's alive or not, but it's more often than not around him and strongly attached. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

I'm not here. I'm slightly to the left.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm cloaked figure, could be watcher or adhene

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Clueit
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Clueit Bookbinder
Zodiac:

It's more it is the cloak.

I'm not here. I'm slightly to the left.

Return to “General Questions”