Getting back to my spirits after 3/4 years?

KoningHosselaar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Goodevening,

I bought some spirits three or four years ago. But after a while I stopped contacting them and kinda lost the interest in spirituality.

Now I want to get back in contact with my spirits. Is that possible in any way? And how do I know they are still here?

I own a White Dragon, a Gryphon, a Incubus and I remember owning another spirit but im not sure which one..

Anyway, I want to contact them again and stuff but i'm not sure how...

Friendly regards
Justin

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Hello there,
Depending upon whom you purchased your spirit companions from, you may or may not have been given an invocation with them. If you have the original information I would just redo the invocation or welcomeng ritual. If not then I have included a link below from the CH encyclopedia that has general invocations that should help you reconnect.There is a second link that describes what you are talking about also. They are still there. I hope this helps and welcome! ::wave::
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic14138.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

And ask the original conjurers as well, in case they have more ideas about it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'd say just start talking to them, if they have vessels maybe sleep with them, light a candle or two for them, say some invocations for them http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

And just rewelcome them into your life

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

You may have to start from scratch and redo the 30 day bonding again to establish and build your bond with them again...and then take it from there

KoningHosselaar
new here
new here

Goodevening,

Thank you for all the responses. I felt kinda sad and was reading a topic on CH. and suddenly I saw a sort of smoke/orb infront of my eyes which disappeared after. I hope that could be one of my spirits...

Also I have another question, I once lost a vessel. And I don't know which one it is. Is there any possible way of getting a list or anything like that of the ones I own? To be sure... or should I contact the CH HD for that?

Regards xx

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

If they are all from CH, then they can be found on your account on the shop website of CH :)

KoningHosselaar
new here
new here

Well I think I lost one of them. But im not sure if it is the gryphon or the white dragon but I think the white dragon.

Also, i'm sleeping with my charging pouch with the vessels and such in it underneath my pillow. And talk to them every morning and evening. Wishing them goodnight, saying goodmorning. Something else I can do? I remember having those bonding struggles...
By the way, I own a Cambion half incubus. Not a full incubus.. my bad.
And can I use a pendelum?

Regards,

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

You can lit a candle for them (or use electronic ones, I can't use real candles and they work just as good as real ones :)), invite them to watch movies or listenting to music with you.
A pendulum is always a nice tool to get in touch with your spirits.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”