Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cat sidhe and cú sidhe interact with humans while alive, often taking them to the land of the sidhe, willingly or not on the humans' part, but no, neither cat sidhe nor cú sidhe were once human themselves.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:I too have never heard of a cat sidhe being human at any point in his or her life. In fact one of the cat sidhe with me finds the idea...amusing. They can shape shift, so making a human form that can fool humans is not impossible, but as for them BEING once human, that is not true in my experience. Living cat sidhe can and do interact with humans, in often not so humorous ways (for the human anyway) but while they are said to be able to mislead a recently deceased human spirit, that does not equate to them once being human.

Ps; the plural form of sidhe is sidhe. Like the plural of fish is fish. One sidhe, two sidhe, three sidhe, four...
The wikipedia lore on them says they were suggested as not being fairies but actually a human witch who could transform into a cat nine times. Is it that some actually were human once while the others are just fae who were always fae? i got a reading from this seller who said i had a cat sidhe who was around me since birth and that she was a forest witch. I just assumed the seller meant she was a forest fairy witch until she popped the " use to be human" bit on me .

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Maybe this witch was a product of a sidhe and human union, a hybrid. In this case perhaps she through rituals or with the help of the sidhe, or both, chose to drop her humanity entirely, allowing the faie genetics to take over fully. In otherwords 'turned' sidhe. A vampire that was once human but was turned is a vampire even though they once were human. Perhaps this hybrid decided to fully embrace her sidhe heritage at the expence/loss of her human one. That would fit the 'used to be human bit' you mentioned.

I know some human witches can shape shift into animal form but that would be a human shifter not a faie shifter

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

The seller didn't mention she was a hybrid though so I really don't know, or mentions she is a human shifter anywhere. I asked the seller about it and hopefully, she responds soon.

Return to “Faery”