I asked my djinn to a Vampire Spell for me.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

starseed wrote:Also JackOLantern what type of djinn? I have 2 nebs from Lisa Hankins that are supposed to give the keeper the abilities of any other being but I cant seem to get anything but a weak connection from them.
I never found out what type of djinn it was. I'm obviously not happy about that.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

starseed wrote:Dang! your gonna have 4 fangs LOL!? What about nightvision/hearing/third eye etc.?
I guess I can say my hearing as a Vampire combined with the Werewolf senses kinda feels like small and subtle fireworks go off, it's that good. Now with the third eye, that's kinda opened up by now, nothing interesting going on with that one. About night-vision.. Yeah, it's much easier to see in the dark for me, like I know where I'm going.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:Just keep in mind these spells cannot affect your physical body in any drastic way. That's awesome that you're noticing that about your teeth but just know you aren't going to be popping fangs lol that's not how magic works.

Also! Forgot to add to the list!- expect cravings of raw meat! Haha

-Blessings of Love&Light
Now that you bring that up, I'm curious if I can have my djinn affect my physical body just so the acne I have can be completely gone and have no chances of returning.

I requested to the djinn that the craving of raw meat will not be present on me.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

where can i find this spell?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:where can i find this spell?
Well.. To put it bluntly, Jessica Black does not offer it in her store. But I can request my djinn to do this for you, if you want it that is.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Well.. To put it bluntly, Jessica Black does not offer it in her store. But I can request my djinn to do this for you, if you want it that is.
that would be great. how can I contact you?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
that would be great. how can I contact you?
I asked her to this for you before you even responded. But I do not know a whole lot about what you'll get out of it, since I'm still learning about mine as we go along.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

makes sense.. if you read some of my older posts this something of very great interest to me, and has been for the longest time.. it would seem your results are really noticeable?! Keep me updated and let me know if you need my contact info.. appreciate any way you can help <3

― G.K. Chesterton
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:makes sense.. if you read some of my older posts this something of very great interest to me, and has been for the longest time.. it would seem your results are really noticeable?! Keep me updated and let me know if you need my contact info.. appreciate any way you can help <3
Yeah, my results were fairly and really noticeable for me. I'll ask for your contact info if I need it, and I'll try to help explain what this spell does do to a person as we go along.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ok and what time frame are we talking?

― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Vampire”