I asked my djinn to a Vampire Spell for me.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Coffee596 revealed to me that she had a Vampire Spell, so I had my djinn I got from her do that for me, I'm not really sure if I'm deducing things right, but apparently I noticed that I started developing the abilities that Vampires typically have, I have not developed fangs or a need to drink blood, she told me this spell does not do that for the person who did the spell. I had her check on it to see if it was done, she told me that it is.

And I also had my djinn do the Werewolf spell Jessica Black offered on her site for a quadruple cast, I've already seen major improvements in my senses after doing this spell, My hearing got so much better than it has been in years, my sense of smell would allow me to smell what a person smells like, I tried getting what my mother smelled like from across the room, and she smelled like a lavender to me. I have yet to use the actual wolf form, but I have tried to activate it at one point while I was in school, I got a feeling in my chest at one point when I was in my dorm when I attempted to go into it out of curiosity. I've told at least three people so far about this.

I'm not sure what this makes me at this point,but who knows? I guess I would classify as a literal Vampire and Werewolf Mix. What was the term for it again?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I believe what you receive is the traits of vampire and werewolf, something like these:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/VAMPIRE- ... USION.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ADOPTABL ... EWOLF.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ADOPTABL ... MPIRE.html

For turning via spell etc, this thread can be a good read:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic48210.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing, I think that I did wind up getting something similar to those Vampire abilities in the listing, although I did notice that I am much paler, a hell of a lot more attractive than usual, and with the Werewolf part, I did indeed get enhanced senses, better stealth ability, and a wolf form to top it off. I just have to try to keep practicing in order to see if it ready to use. 1spt

I'll be sure to leave a comment on that turning via spell thread. 1ak

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Belladonna_
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm gonna list a couple of things you could expect to see...No guarantee that you will see every single one of these but these are some of the traits you djinn might help you gain. Again, i cannot promise any of this and my list is not limited-so it can indeed expand in many other ways.

-Sexual Allure, Heightened Libido and sex drive, Youth and vitality, Skin traits such as smoother skin can also be included in Youth and Vitality.
-Charm,persuasion, and an energy hat just seems to pull people in like a moth to a flame.
-Higher Energy,Differences in your aura and energy field, Increase is Psychic Ability. This includes but is not limited to third eye awakening, telepathy, spirit communication (mainly an increase to vampire entities and spirits and even some more darker spirits), mind reading and manipulation.
-Higher energy, like i stated above, however you will have an increase in strength and reflexes.

These are just a few of the many traits you could be looking at. Like i said, you may experience one or two of these traits, or maybe even more. some may not even be listed above because like i stated before, the list is not limited; for it can expand beyond my list.

Sources - I work closely with vampires on the daily, and i even have been blessed with a Vampire Turn Spell as well. Not to literally turn me into a vampire, but to gain the beautiful blessings of these amazing entities. I wish you the best of luck on your journey :) <3 keep us updated! i would love to hear back on how things are going!

-Blessings of Love & Light

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:I'm gonna list a couple of things you could expect to see...No guarantee that you will see every single one of these but these are some of the traits you djinn might help you gain. Again, i cannot promise any of this and my list is not limited-so it can indeed expand in many other ways.

-Sexual Allure, Heightened Libido and sex drive, Youth and vitality, Skin traits such as smoother skin can also be included in Youth and Vitality.
-Charm,persuasion, and an energy hat just seems to pull people in like a moth to a flame.
-Higher Energy,Differences in your aura and energy field, Increase is Psychic Ability. This includes but is not limited to third eye awakening, telepathy, spirit communication (mainly an increase to vampire entities and spirits and even some more darker spirits), mind reading and manipulation.
-Higher energy, like i stated above, however you will have an increase in strength and reflexes.

These are just a few of the many traits you could be looking at. Like i said, you may experience one or two of these traits, or maybe even more. some may not even be listed above because like i stated before, the list is not limited; for it can expand beyond my list.

Sources - I work closely with vampires on the daily, and i even have been blessed with a Vampire Turn Spell as well. Not to literally turn me into a vampire, but to gain the beautiful blessings of these amazing entities. I wish you the best of luck on your journey :) <3 keep us updated! i would love to hear back on how things are going!

-Blessings of Love & Light
I've noticed that I've gained many of these traits, My skin is honestly smoother than it's been since I was a kid, and I've noticed my sex drive has rapidly increased, and I wound up developing what appeared to be small and subtle vampire fangs when I looked in the mirror. So far this has been an interesting experience for me, undergoing this Vampire Spell.. I asked my djinn recently to do that same Vampire Turn Spell for me, just so I can gain the vast blessings it has to offer me.

starseed
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Wow! very cool. I have several Vamps from different sellers along with several spelled items and multiple vampire master services from CH. I SOMETIMES experience what is described above(especially with my Balkin entity from Lisa and my Geryon(grr-ee-aan)from hauntedcuriosities. Never seems to last though. Please keep us posted.Thanks for sharing.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

starseed wrote:Wow! very cool. I have several Vamps from different sellers along with several spelled items and multiple vampire master services from CH. I SOMETIMES experience what is described above(especially with my Balkin entity from Lisa and my Geryon(grr-ee-aan)from hauntedcuriosities. Never seems to last though. Please keep us posted.Thanks for sharing.
I noticed that a tooth on my right side has gotten much pointer than I've seen it before in the mirror, it looked almost like an actual Vampire fang, I was pretty impressed by that. I guess there are like three more teeth that will wind up being the same thing as the tooth I noticed in the mirror.. 8;D

starseed
new here
new here

Dang! your gonna have 4 fangs LOL!? What about nightvision/hearing/third eye etc.?

starseed
new here
new here

Also JackOLantern what type of djinn? I have 2 nebs from Lisa Hankins that are supposed to give the keeper the abilities of any other being but I cant seem to get anything but a weak connection from them.

Belladonna_
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Just keep in mind these spells cannot affect your physical body in any drastic way. That's awesome that you're noticing that about your teeth but just know you aren't going to be popping fangs lol that's not how magic works.

Also! Forgot to add to the list!- expect cravings of raw meat! Haha

-Blessings of Love&Light

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...

Return to “Vampire”