Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

darkwing wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote: I think you should be mature about this and give proper answers in this thread.
There are already some answers from the Q&A pages on her website:
https://www.removed by moderator.org/pages/ ... nd-answers
https://www.removed by moderator.org/pages/ ... k-and-more

I think if anyone has further questions or opinions on the matter, it's better to ask or discuss it with her directly rather than here, before it gets too personal.

Different people have different views and believes in this kind of stuff, indeed : )
Those Q and As don't answer what Kistune has brought forward, here.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote: Those Q and As don't answer what Kistune has brought forward, here.
I may have missed the point, what is it?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

darkwing wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote: Those Q and As don't answer what Kistune has brought forward, here.
I may have missed the point, what is it?
I suggest reading the original post again, that will help clarify what the point is.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote: I suggest reading the original post again, that will help clarify what the point is.
Nope, reread it, and still don't get it.

Outside the motivation (which can be guessed because there is a market of it) and the mentally balanced remark (which can be inflammatory), others are answered in her website's Q&A, as well as mentioned in other threads in the forum related to the topic (discussion and cautionary warning).

Consider me an idiot and please explain what the point is : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I know Toni for several years and she has helped me personally very well, when my son had problems with a very dark entity. I know her to be a very capable conjurer.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Consider me an idiot and please explain what the point is : )
you are not alone dw, as I also missed the point if the Q&A didn't answer it.
so, let's not consider ourself as an idiot because it's normally hard to understand others point of view.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Here's my take on this:

Did it come from good intentions? maybe

Was it an effective way to have one's concerns addressed? Not at all.

Here's why:

There's no implication that you spoke to Toni privately first to get an explanation you seem to feel you deserve, perhaps more in depth than was offered. You didn't bother to give Toni the chance to defend herself, which consequently comes off as you essentially trying to publicly dismantle her. Any good intentions that were once present, now appear to be less a part of your motives, you understand? It no longer appears to have come from a good place.

Now as far as what I personally understand to be the "point" of this post.

The way I understood it was that you wanted everyone to see the Q&A so no words would be put in either of your mouths. A fair debate....? Maybe?

However instead it just came off as totally confrontational and utterly disrespectful. I have no idea what prompted this post, but I think it was a mistake. You should have at the very least discussed this with Toni Prior, don't you think??

Unless something more happened that we couldn't possibly know, in which case would it not be more effective to just post about that personal experience rather than this mess??

As for my Opinion regarding Toni's response:

This is me continuing on assuming that there was no prior warning about this post to her.. I don't blame her for not wanting to answer any more than she did. For all the reasons stated above. This thread was a rather aggressive course of action in my opinion.

I have not purchased anything from removed by moderator, though I was considering it. So my only biases are the positive feedback I have seen for her services, as well as having seen and read the site Faqs myself. Knowing all this, in my mind, it feels to me as if you jumped to conclusions here... I mean no disrespect either.. but I also wanted to add in Toni's defense. You forced her into a tough spot. You pretty much gave her no choice but to answer. And it feels like that was your intention.

You've made some pretty big claims here with negative implications. These kinds of threads aren't something I'd want fresh newbs to see their first time here. And if I were a seller, I'd also not stand by and essentially be bullied into playing someone's game by their rules when I though put so much time and effort into establishing what I'm all about. But that's just me.

I hope I offered a little perspective.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I also meant to add that you called for "no abuse, just fair debate" yet unfairly baited a response. Debates like any conversation, are meant to be mutual. Not incited as a conflict.
Again mean no disrespect but just thought I'd try to offer my opinion. Don't want a fight. 2ded

"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'd assume what trigerrd this situation, is this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic68350.html
No..?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh my, now we're getting somewhere. Yes I can see this being a problem.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”