You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have purchased a few of Toni's darker but not so black items and have had no problems with them. I tend to stay away from the ones that come with a warning, but I have no problem with her selling things that I would never buy for myself. As long as she put out the warning, those that buy these items should never complain... she warned them after all. My sister's ex-husband sold cocaine and wound up serving time. His excuse... "if they don't buy it from me, they will buy it from someone else, so I might as well be the one making the money off the fools"... Toni ... at least you give the fools a warning and if you don't sell it to them someone else will.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Executed wrong,
involves the sensational,
became a circus.

Pass the popcorn please,
I can't agree with either.
This is a haiku.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:Image
1zp

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone, this post seems a little sensitive, so I wasn't sure if I would say anything...but I decided to add a few words.

I've known Toni for a long time, and when I started my journey she was one of my first friends. Personally, I trust her ability and I've seen her handle some very dark stuff, so I think she's a very capable person when it comes to these things. She's also helped me many times with tough situations, and I will be forever grateful to her for that. <3

So this is just my two cents, I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything, but I just wanted to give some positive feedback for an old friend. :) <3

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

In context, the whole "binding in chains" thing can be looked in much the same way as a cop carrying a gun: Just because he could shoot you doesn't mean he wants to, or that he won't try to avoid things escalating to the level of deadly force if at all possible.
By the same token, Toni said she knew how to bind them in chains but that would be a last resort

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Are we arguing about whether demons are warm and cuddly or not again? How many missing CH demon keepers does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Seriously though, like any race, there is a range to choose from. If the conjurer says it is ultra dark then that is her fair warning to you. It probably isn't the warm and cuddly DA you are used to. Why is anyone arguing this? Move forward at your own risk. What we've learned is applying blanket statements good or bad often leads to mistakes in judgement. The conjurer appears to be describing specific listings. Walking blindly into the night alone is not a good idea.

Also, unless anyone here is a licensed mental health expert, don't just throw these statements so casually. Else it would appear you are trying to hurt their reputation and image with no proof. I get trying to protect our fellow members is noble. But don't do it at the expense of another human being...who might have a perspective you are not yet privy too. I'm sure to outsiders we all appear to have mental health issues...Sorry if happiness is a mental health issue. Gawd damn.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Executed wrong,
involves the sensational,
became a circus.
"Executed wrong" is the right word : )
Still don't get the real point, since it can get interpreted in many ways. For examples, is it similar to these threads?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42430.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic35558.html

Or perhaps the intention is similar to this case:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p659087
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p456160
with a hint of this?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54553.html

On the topic, I tend to agree with what Huff and Samsara said : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Are we arguing about whether demons are warm and cuddly or not again? How many missing CH demon keepers does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Seriously though, like any race, there is a range to choose from. If the conjurer says it is ultra dark then that is her fair warning to you. It probably isn't the warm and cuddly DA you are used to. Why is anyone arguing this? Move forward at your own risk. What we've learned is applying blanket statements good or bad often leads to mistakes in judgement. The conjurer appears to be describing specific listings. Walking blindly into the night alone is not a good idea.

Also, unless anyone here is a licensed mental health expert, don't just throw these statements so casually. Else it would appear you are trying to hurt their reputation and image with no proof. I get trying to protect our fellow members is noble. But don't do it at the expense of another human being...who might have a perspective you are not yet privy too. I'm sure to outsiders we all appear to have mental health issues...Sorry if happiness is a mental health issue. Gawd damn.
I don't think anyone is saying demons are all warm and cuddly but also trying to imply that all demons are just out to cause havoc and make keepers go missing is just as much of an overstatement.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”