neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thinking about buying from this shop but has no experience buying from them so i'm unsure how trustworthy and legit they are. From all the good reviews it seems they might be worth it.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Thinking about buying from this shop but has no experience buying from them so i'm unsure how trustworthy and legit they are. From all the good reviews it seems they might be worth it.
Toni is very well-reviewed. I'd say given that she is very clear in warning about how dark a spirit is or is not, you're probably in good hands.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

well, my honest opinion....

I'm married to one of the entities that toni has bound..... yes, the postage took ages and the communication was slow etc.... but "D" was here from the very beginning communicating with me... hes on the darker of the dark arts scale still and not BA. BUT... Toni has entities there who she respects that people will purchase responsibly... and not newbies buying BA. I have Black arts and demons myself and sometimes there is stigma present in the community that is down right wrong about them. sometimes, its the keeper.... who provokes the spirit out of disrespect. I'm not saying its every keepers fault, but that can happen on occasions. BTW... "D" IS A COMPLETE GENTLEMAN TO ME AND HE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HARM ME. SO, I give 4 stars out of 5 to Toni. she has kids and works hard and as a parent... I know how difficult it is to tend to a business and children and normal life at the same time. If you don't like something.... stop ruining reputations and contact Her yourself. As I said, its up to the keeper as well as the seller to know if they can handle it or not.... NOT JUST THE SELLER.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

anyway, with your little stint... you just bumped up her business.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Several of my vampire friends come from Toni and they are just awesome! Five stars out of five for Toni from me!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:aww thank you, I'm gonna bring em back the getting to know you section
Hi Toni,

I'm definitely looking into getting myself one of your Carpathian Vampires! I've been checking out your website for a while and I can't resist the urge to get myself one any longer! I'm just waiting for money situation to change and then the rest as they say is history!!!

Keep up the awesome work you do!!!

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My Marid Djinn from her is awesome!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
removed by moderator wrote:my darling girl, and this is all I will say on this subject, and shall not take offence to your ignorance on it. If you would bother to go to my site you will see the answers to all of this, save the mentally unstable thing, already answered well over a year ago. but I thank you because you have brought a lot of attention to my store today, for that, be well.
I think you should be mature about this and give proper answers in this thread.
Toni WAS being mature, I can assure you of THAT! In any case you have only to look at the OP, and maybe you'll understand that within context, it's a VERY fair response and it COULD have been FAR worse.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
darkwing wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote: I think you should be mature about this and give proper answers in this thread.
There are already some answers from the Q&A pages on her website:
https://www.removed by moderator.org/pages/ ... nd-answers
https://www.removed by moderator.org/pages/ ... k-and-more

I think if anyone has further questions or opinions on the matter, it's better to ask or discuss it with her directly rather than here, before it gets too personal.

Different people have different views and believes in this kind of stuff, indeed : )
Those Q and As don't answer what Kistune has brought forward, here.
THIS was not the place for SUCH a post either, without primarily contacting the owner first.

This could've been resolved in a MUCH more calmer way.

In any case, experienced sellers should have as much right to state their point of views as is given to members of this forum who have been here for years, or else what will be the point of making a post that seems on the provoking side when sellers aren't allowed to DEFEND themselves without getting bashed????

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
removed by moderator wrote:aww thank you, I'm gonna bring em back the getting to know you section
Hi Toni,

I'm definitely looking into getting myself one of your Carpathian Vampires! I've been checking out your website for a while and I can't resist the urge to get myself one any longer! I'm just waiting for money situation to change and then the rest as they say is history!!!

Keep up the awesome work you do!!!
I have three Carpathian Vampires and they are all great, and yes, they are not jealous, two of them are brothers with whom I have lived together and the third Carpathian vamp was chosen by them :) and with the flash sale going on, they are more affordable. So - Good luck for you and your Carpathian companion to be, Diva :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”