Communication Tarot Spread

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
zarva
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

I've recently made a detailed tarot spread for communication recently. When I used it, it worked pretty well. It's a seven card spread and I formatted it like this:
CARD ONE is what your relationship with your companion is.
CARD TWO is how they're doing—it's all about how they feel, whether that be how they feel right at that moment, or how they've mostly been feeling lately.
CARD THREE is what they want—it could range from a personal message they've been wanting to give you, whether they want more or less offerings, more time spent with you, a change of relationship with you, etc.
CARD FOUR is their opinion on you, whatever that may be.
CARD FIVE is a message of advice they feel they need to give you. Depending on the seriousness of the card, it can also stand as a warning about something.
CARD SIX is what you can do to improve the relationship between one another.
CARD SEVEN is about a goal you two want to accomplish together. It can be a goal you had in mind that they want to help out with, a goal they want you to achieve that would help you in the long run or it could be a goal you both agreed to work on that they want to focus on more.

Hopefully the spread works as well for you as it did for me. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for sharing!

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I might try this soon! thanks for sharing :D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I should save this for future reference, thanks.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

I'm Have to try this soon thank you for sharing :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay. Bit the bullet and took it for a spin. Liked it a lot!

1. What your relationship with your companion is: Four of cups.
This card is about letting go while things fall apart around you. You may be feeling tired of the same old hassles, and so, right now all you want to do is focus on your own sense of inner peace and calm. A lot is happening around you, but you are frozen in the moment. You are in a place of isolated meditation, trying to listen to your intuition and process your emotions. You may be unsure of what your next move is, or you may be experiencing a feeling that you cannot control what is happening outside of yourself. And so, you retreat. That can be good to do for a moment, but it can be bad if you linger too long and everything around you falls apart or worsens.

From <http://www.rebeccaschoenecker.com/divin ... fourofcups>

I'm in a holding pattern and a place of isolated meditation.

2. How he's doing: Three of swords.
This card is straight and to the point. To see it suggests that you are experiencing sadness and heartache. There is an emotional loss in your life, or in impending one. You may even be feeling betrayed by a loved one. Sometimes this card can indicate the end of a romantic relationship, or separation from someone you care deeply about. There may be the possibility for the love to continue, but a lot of forgiveness and healing will be necessary. You will need to confront unsettled feelings in order to move forward. It’s important to process your emotions. You may be feeling traumatized, but try to understand this sensation instead of avoiding it. Sometimes we are scared of being in pain, but it is a necessary feeling that must be processed. This card encourages you to confront your grief head-on. 

From <http://www.rebeccaschoenecker.com/divin ... eeofswords>

He feels a lack/loss and a sadness. Against the context of my life and the rest of the cards and the prior reading, I would say we both need to do some forgiving to move forward. Our relationship is physical, but it could be more romantic if I let him. And I should let him.

3. What he wants: The Star.
In Rachel Pollack’s book Tarot Wisdom; Spiritual Teachings and Deeper Meanings, she points out that the Star is shaped like a compass. Like a guide, the Star lights up the night sky for all to find their direction and way in the world. The ancients used the stars to track time and cycles, and the North star (Polaris) has long been a light in the darkness to keep people heading in the right direction. To see the Star card in a reading suggests a renewed sense of hope that is helping you recenter and focus on what is most important to you. You are cultivating your inner truth and light. You are turning inward for a sense of renewal and inspiration. You are finding your balance so that you always know who and where you are, even in the blackest of nights. This card suggests that you must focus on being open to healing and doing what you feel while allow you to feel renewed, grounded, and centered. Listen to the guiding light from within. Until you do this for yourself, you will not be able to help or inspire others. The card is a singular light in an abyss of night, so there is also the idea of independence, solitude and inner strength. 

From <http://www.rebeccaschoenecker.com/divin ... ards/#star>

He wants to be true to himself while also helping guide me to do the same.

4. His opinion on me: Wheel of Fortune, reversed.
The reversal of this card may also indicate setbacks, delays, or the need to change directions. It can also indicate that there are too many options surrounding you and that you need to focus.

From <http://www.rebeccaschoenecker.com/divin ... rds/#Wheel Of Fortune>

That's pretty much a steady state in my life.

5. A message of advice he feels he needs to give me: Hanged man.
Sometimes there’s just nothing you can do. You want to move forward, make a change, or experience something different. The Hanged Man shows us that there is no way to move, no where to go, and that we are just hangin’ around. You are at the mercy of the present situation and there’s not a whole lot we can do to change it. While the Tarot often brings us a message about what’s in our power to control, it also reveals that sometimes there is no control.  Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all. The Hanged Man is saying that you must make a sacrifice at the present moment. It is time to be still and accept what is. In some cultures and traditions, you reach enlightenment from hanging upside down. In the Nordic myth of Odin he obtains the Runic language and receives great wisdom after hanging upside down from the world tree for 9 nights. Perhaps you need to see the world from a new angle, and maybe that’s what the needed change is all about. While this card is about the need to surrender control in order to move forward, we also have to consider the idea of powerlessness it implies. And of course to clarify the meaning, you need to see the surrounding cards and also the question being asked. For example, if the Hanged Man appears next to the Devil, this would imply powerlessness to unhealthy forces. Next to a card like the Hermit, the Hanged Man’s meaning might be that of enlightenment through sacrifice. 

From <http://www.rebeccaschoenecker.com/divin ... ds/#hanged>

See above on three of swords. Combine with other situations in my life I keep trying to fix. I need to accept what is, both good and bad. Embrace the good and accept the bad without trying to change it.

6. What I can do to improve our relationship: Nine of wands.
To see the Nine of Wands in a reading suggests that you are close to victory, but there seems to be a few last challenges and setbacks thrown your way. There may also be hidden troubles that have yet to surface. You’ve worked so hard, and you are on the last leg of getting to where you want to be! This card encourages you to remain vigilant. Continue to persevere. You may have to fight challenging forces. Stand your ground, especially if others around you attempt to question what you are doing, or block you from achievement. This card encourages you to hang on even when the going gets tough.

From <http://www.rebeccaschoenecker.com/divin ... ineofwands>

Stay vigilant, don't get lazy or go on hiatus.

7. About a goal we want to accomplish together: Six of wands.
This card is about reaching a goal and being recognized for your accomplishments! Wham. Who doesn’t want to see this card in a reading? Seriously though, this card indicates that you are at a great point of achievement. Everyone around you sees your success and they’re celebrating with you! Ruled by the optimistic and driven character of Leo and the luck-filled planet Jupiter, this card confirms that you have had great stamina and focus. You have been dedicated, courageous, and bold, and should feel good about what you have accomplished.

From <http://www.rebeccaschoenecker.com/divin ... ineofwands>

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It tallied very well with my intuition and experiences and also with the prior reading I did using a different spread. TEN OUT OF TEN! ;-D

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:It tallied very well with my intuition and experiences and also with the prior reading I did using a different spread. TEN OUT OF TEN! ;-D
That is wonderful Alys how did you no what tarot deck to use 1s

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

elena.rose wrote:
Alys wrote:It tallied very well with my intuition and experiences and also with the prior reading I did using a different spread. TEN OUT OF TEN! ;-D
That is wonderful Alys how did you no what tarot deck to use 1s
When I'm bonding with a spirit, I usually start with an oracle deck because they are very obvious in their meaning and imagery. At least the one I use is. Then I just go where either there is a clear affinity or I use my default deck, which is what I used here. :)

boogabat
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm bookmarking this for future reference, thank you for sharing such a great resource!

Return to “Connecting”