Bronwyn C4

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
lb77
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

hi i bought a custom c4 spirit around 3 weeks ago.

i am not really sure how to start when it comes to connecting with the spirit, ive read the encylopedia and tried meditating i'm not very good at this and it takes me ages to get into a relaxed state.

this might sound daft but when i talk to the vessel/spirit i kinda run out of things to say and am not sure what i should be saying.

would carrying the vessel everywhere i go count as bonding?

please advise.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

It takes time to become decent at meditation. Just try five minutes at a time. You will build from there. Be comfortable, play music if you can't handle the quiet. You will find a way that works for you even if it's not the norm.

Bonding is not hard. When you have your spirit, light a candle or incense, share your day, ask questions that you would love to have them answer concerning them, hold their vessel and just try to imagine what they look like. Anything works if the focus of your attention is on them. And carrying around their vessel is bonding as well.

You could also try a pendulum to talk to them; that counts as bonding, too. But don't stress over it! Relax and take your time. There is no rule that it has to be within 30 days or that after 30 days they will be more active. Every spirit is different, every collector is different, and the combination of those how those two will come together will vary. Just go with what you feel is comfortable to you.

Lots of luck!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes. Wear it everyday for 2 weeks to 30 days. When you are thinking you are having the conversation. I notice all mine connect with me right away. All you have to do is love them and be appreciative, then pay attention to sounds, energy and signs... you'll get the hang of it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Also, my Bronwyn likes to tap me on the head...
Look for that as well :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
lb77
new here
new here

thanks for the replies.

i carry my vessel everywhere i go (i even took it to a wedding) and at night i keep it under my pillow.

maybe i need to try and talk to the vessel more, in your opinion is carrying the vessel everywhere just as good as talking to it?

thanks

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

For me....... I don't have to have the vessel in hand for me to talk with the spirit.
If the spirit is bridged to you, technically you have it with you at all times, right? So while it's fine to take the vessel everywhere, you don't have to talk at the vessel.
Just think of your angels name, and start a conversation with it. It sounds crazy I know, but I have found myself one too many times in a store, talking to one of my spirits. People probably think I'm nuts... but I'm sure they thought that long before I had spirits XD
Eventually, you will maybe even begin to "hear" a response back.

It depends on the individual person and spirit if you ask me. For some of my spirits, I generally don't get a lot of communication from them. so wearing or carrying around their vessel is "bonding" for us. Others are quite talkative, and I know they're always with me, so I don't have to have their vessel with me at all times.
In the initial 30 days, I carry them on me, I figure it's a way for both of us to get used to each other's energy, as well as meditate and talk with them. I like to use the pendulum as well.

Good luck :thumbup:

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
lb77
new here
new here

i'm am thinking of getting a pendulum to help me connect with the spirit but i'm not sure which one to go for as there are quite a few to choose from.

does it make a difference which one i get? if so which ones would you recommend

thanks

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

moonstone is supposedly good for spirit communication.
Personally, I tend to like quartz or my obsidian as the obsidian never needs cleansing
Some people prefer amethyst, tiger eye, hematite, citrine....

I have.... too many different kinds to count. It was a trial and error process for me. Some I really resonated with, others not so much. What I would maybe suggest, is, go to a good site for metaphysical properties of crystals and stones. Look at the different properties of each and see which one resonates with you. Quartz is the most common I think, so you might want to start with a quartz one.

http://www.dragonspheres.com/metaphysic ... erties.htm
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ation.html

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
lb77
new here
new here

thanks for the links

ive been looking at the different pendulums but i cant work out which is which!!!

i dont think it says on the description which type of crystal it is.

would you be kind enough to tell me which is the moonstone and obsidian please.

thanks

sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor

Obsidian is black, while moonstone is typically a kind of iridescent white. :D

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”