Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

BONUS FREEBIE:
Aris Valesong is a talented reader who we met at a community gathering, & she did reading for Ash and I both. We are offering her reading as a BOGO for this weekend only! This reading retails in the shop for $110 WITHOUT DISCOUNT! So this is a very exciting freebie!

She developed a methodology of reading people's energy, lifeline, destiny, aura, and paranormal connections, and developed these targeted readings based on the criteria.

Each criteria falls within 13 possibilities, and from those 13 possibilities your reading forms.

Her reading technique tells you, in general, what your energy means for your life... what kind of people you need to be around, and which kind to avoid, what kind of decisions you should make, what makes the most sense for your life for success & self-fulfillment, etc. Your reading tells you what your temporary & permanent aura are, and what they mean to your life in past, present, and future. It tells you what your destiny looks like in relation to all the criteria, and what it means for your future. The reading reveals you what sort of magick you should work with, what your present & future strengths are. Your reading will also include what spirits you should work with in present & future.

You will also receive a binding which takes the totality of your reading, and develops a binding to help you reach your goals; fully, & effectively, utilize all available power at your disposal.

~MAGE: Being a Mage means you want the world to be everything you expect it to be. You leave your mind open, and you see the world for your own way, but you are nurturing to others you feel are lost. You like to problem-solve and you like a good challenge in life. You want to learn and be more than everyone else. You could never stand to live in just the status quo. You have to be your own person and make your own way in life.
Your temporary aura shows me you are content, overall. You know where you want to go in life, you know what you want, and you’re ready to work to get it. You are full of faith and wonderment and you want to see the world develop around you. You have a great sense of purpose and vision. You should pay some attention to your health and to your respiration.
Your destiny is on a good path right now. You have some decisions to make in the coming few years that will give you some variation to your destiny depending on what you choose, but overall at this point your destiny seems to be in good order. You have to remember to trust your own instincts and not let someone else make decisions for you when it comes to important opportunities.
Your past is something you are leaving in the past and that is good. You do not need to carry that weight around with you and there is no purpose. As long as you leave your past in the past then you will not be haunted. That is important when it comes to future goals. You need to continue to let go and move forward.
Ash and I strongly recommend you work with human spirits who have reached Mage status. They can help you understand yourself more and understand the abilities a Mage naturally has. We also recommend you work with Gold Dragons, Waif Fae, Unicorns, Elves, Cat Sidhe, Dark Familiars, Hags, and Baba Yagas, as they can help you mold and shape your place with magick.

I want to know others reading about this.please share! <3

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”