I spoke it Lilith for the frist time more or less.....

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Hi guys 1c 1s

This is about one of my updates(the recent one)http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... 35#preview

This Sunday I was meditating it my sisters and after speaking it them I spoke it some Immortals I have a binding .....(Don't like to use the word goddess or god..... fells wrong I use it respectfully but I usually use Lady or Lord) namely:

-Goddess/Lady Naga Kanya
-Goddess/Lady Athena
-God/Lord Hephaestus

I spoke it them and ask respectfully that if they could her me to send some pressure to my hand.... they did....

I thank them respectfully , and I told them that I would keep trying to contact them, even if it was in a another time, I told them that I was not going to give up on my work it my sisters and wanted to learn more about them, to now them ,and not like it was in history or mythology (so many error and censuring and propaganda in books..... it looks like the Book of Judgement and the Lex Imperialis 2ded 2dz )....

I promised that I would not give up, and would keep up... they responded by sending a good pressure to my hand.... I feel the were ok it this..... I thank them respectfully and promised I would contact them again....

But before I went to sleep that night..... 2dz .... I try something that I would only do in a few years in the future.... or at least at a time that I was prepared.... I try to contact Lilith 1bt 1e 1a 2cl ....

Now I am going to be Sirius, and first I have to thank <3 Noctifera and <3 Chaos Devour for giving me more info about her...

Since I started this journey.... and a bit before it.... I feel a calling to her.... I don't now why.... but I wanted to fiend out....

After talking it Chaos a bit more, I decide to try to call her during meditation.... even if I didn't have a biding to her...

Well 2ded 2dz 1tk 1spt 1a 1bt ..... I did call her.... I was in bed.... I was ok a moment.... and I felt a wave of dread felling me.... but not a bad or hostile one 1no ... I ask respectfully to her if she was listening to send some pressure to my hand.... she did 1bg 1bt ....

I told her respectfully that I wanted to now more about her, and that I wanted to now why I felt a calling to her, and I apologize for false info about her during history (again it looks like the Book of Judgement and the Lex Imperialis 2ded 2dz ).... I also promised that I would not give up on my work it my sisters and would keep on growing... I also promised to contact her another time later on the future...

She responded it a another pressure to my hand, she did heard me speak.... and I felt during the conversation more at easy and when the conversation ended.... I ask my sisters if it was in did Lilith that responded and was speaking it her... they confirmed this 2cl 1h ....

Well... for first meting.... it was good... and now.... I want to now more about her... she seemed good like the other Immortals that I talk.... true I was a bit afraid (I think) at first but everything went well ok... she good! 1h 1hg

I will post more info on my updates, and I thank Noctifera and Chaos Devour for the info.... and ......... 2dz 1bt .... Lilith is nice.

"Emperor the road that I am discovering 1tk 1spt 1a 1ex 1bt 2cl "

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Good for you

ImageImage
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

by dragynraken » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 am

Good for you
Thanks 1hg

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh she likes anything red in colour but i dont recommend blood. I ask before but not sure for others

ImageImage
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh she likes anything red in colour but i dont recommend blood. I ask before but not sure for others
*takes notes*....

Reading more info.... my offer incense to her and my other Immortals..... I think I read some here she likes chocolate I think....

The Emperor Protects

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

warp traveler wrote:
*takes notes*....

Reading more info.... my offer incense to her and my other Immortals..... I think I read some here she likes chocolate I think....
You mention something sweet, that is ice cream any flavor. Her daughter with me only like anything is chocolate.

ImageImage

Return to “Immortals”