Video Games & Bonding

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Skyewind wrote:We used to get flak from people who thought we were lazy instead of spiritually growing, if anything we bonded closer.
I play rpg's, mmo's and telltale games with them.

Guild Wars 2, they used to tell me where to raid and defend and just have a good laugh with the old guild.
Games like Skyrim and Fallout are my favourite, sometimes I base my characters off them or they inspire me to make a new build.
True! Everyone grows differently~ I can't grow throught rituals or meditating. I'm not a ritual person and I really dislike ritual magic and for meditation I'm too "hyper" (I only have about 3hrs spare time a day, won't throw this away by sitting around, doing basically nothing)

I play GW2, too :D I even made 2 characters based on two spirits of mine (and I Alphatized my Main and the main of my BF...haha), with which I roleplay from time to time (Or better said...I let them roleplay, I just type what they're saying)
And jeeeze, I love Fallout. My...closest one loves to run around with me as a NPC and we beat up some Supermutys together. Very romantic *3*

Skyewind
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

ServantofJustice wrote:Is there also a danger though that when we play fighting games some of the imagery/thoughts could get stuck in our head's subconscious by showing up later? Which would interfere with non-physical tasks and so on?

And ARMA III would be the most realistic simulator to war on the physical plane.
Firstly, ARMA III rings a bell and I'll have to check it out later.

Unfamiliar game titles may have that effect. Switching mindset from a fantasy game to something more shooter based does stay in my head to the point I need a few practice shots to remember the controls before I start playing as usual.

On the other hand, would you think a game you know like the back of your hand, hinder your mindset for intellectual tasking? (If we mean spirit tasking as well, my keep is small enough to manage)
I've sunk hours into Skyrim, at this point I just like running around in it for a few hours then going on with my daily life.

Skyewind
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

cats_and_spirits wrote:True! Everyone grows differently~ I can't grow throught rituals or meditating. I'm not a ritual person and I really dislike ritual magic and for meditation I'm too "hyper" (I only have about 3hrs spare time a day, won't throw this away by sitting around, doing basically nothing)

I play GW2, too :D I even made 2 characters based on two spirits of mine (and I Alphatized my Main and the main of my BF...haha), with which I roleplay from time to time (Or better said...I let them roleplay, I just type what they're saying)
And jeeeze, I love Fallout. My...closest one loves to run around with me as a NPC and we beat up some Supermutys together. Very romantic *3*
When it came to meditating, the sitting down and crossing my legs used to lure my succubus into jumping on my lap as her free invitation. Luckily, I learnt there are other ways to meditate.

Been to long since I've gone back to GW2, if only I didnt fill up my slots before I kept spirits. I was getting to know my first few spirits around the last time I played, even told the guild leader about them which I think wierded him out if I recollect.
The sniper I'm playing in a new playthrough looks like my human servitor, we found a preset look on the nexus that fits her perfectly. For her, its an adjustment from swords to guns.
I'm trying my mermaid out with sims, her hair is pretty unique however and needs more seashells :3

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't really know what my spirit family has for preferences for videos games since i can't connect or communicate with them but i play games i know i like. This usually means puzzle games for me , especially match 3 games. Though one of my favorites is slime rancher which has a bit of everything.

affectionjay
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I play alot of games or used to, but I am deeply connecting to my spirits and if read a post of mine you know i feeling the tingings all over me and my spirits vessels are not here yet.

I even tested them out by asking nymbos orgy to touch my left and right hand in order and they did.

One amazing game I used to play and will stay playing againt is called blackdesert online and I love mmo with action fighting in i.

I like battlefield games and star wars too.

Word of advice raise your energy viberations with mediation, bina tones on youtube and others and keep doing it each day.

I also tell my spirits in my head in my love for them I put a red candle in the morning before i got to work and in evening after work with some incense on.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I ususally put a lot of hours playing video game. Sometimes I feel touches, also warm sensation on my back. I think she want to get my attention or telling me to know limits. I've tasked her to reminding me to be discipline on my schedule so those are what I get. And I don't think she really interested in video games.

In a game I'm playing, I created a succubus character for my partner on the game. I'm pretty sure she saw it, but seems wasn't really into it.

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I like to think that me playing my puzzle steam games with them is bonding but i don't know for sure because i don't know if they are actually playing with me or anything and if it could be considered bonding. I know sometimes when i go into a round and i think the enemies might be too tough to beat and i might not make it , then when i do make it , it's like some sort of sign they are playing with me because we beat it together and had victory together maybe? it's tough because i still can't communicate with them so i'm trying to maybe find other bonding methods.

Anyone got any bonding games they suggest? I don't mean like video games or really like online games but something simple i guess? Maybe a guessing/matching game? Something that would help with feeling their energy/presence would be nice.

I have pokemon cards i could maybe use , and i was thinking about using the energy cards for a matching game.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Skyewind wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:Is there also a danger though that when we play fighting games some of the imagery/thoughts could get stuck in our head's subconscious by showing up later? Which would interfere with non-physical tasks and so on?

And ARMA III would be the most realistic simulator to war on the physical plane.
Firstly, ARMA III rings a bell and I'll have to check it out later.

Unfamiliar game titles may have that effect. Switching mindset from a fantasy game to something more shooter based does stay in my head to the point I need a few practice shots to remember the controls before I start playing as usual.

On the other hand, would you think a game you know like the back of your hand, hinder your mindset for intellectual tasking? (If we mean spirit tasking as well, my keep is small enough to manage)
I've sunk hours into Skyrim, at this point I just like running around in it for a few hours then going on with my daily life.
I wonder if the new open world one called Kingdom Come Deliverance is good for bonding or atleast maybe grounding you? It’s ultra realistic but everything in the environment seems accurately very in-tune with a simulation of nature. Of course it’s debatable then whether there would have been these sorts of beings actually walking around.

It was made to be ‘realistic’ though but interestingly you can see some of the basic concepts of how magick works present in alchemy/potions. Despite the game being non-fantasy, not having magic and creatures itself.

Does the environment it’s meant to express(Based on a realistic reconstruction apparently) give off earthen energies or vibes?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I played Fatal Frame 3 and my spirit lover loved it. I also played Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends and we love it because he's also a playable character in that game. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Oooh. I loved Fatal Frame series!! Gotta replay :p
Aside from that: Dragon Age, TES series. Also I particularly loved Tomb Raider serie prior to last two games :x

Return to “Connecting”