You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

BA I must say is huge NO NO. If you are master conjurer sort of powerlevel, yes you may try but if not best to stay away.

I get tons of XXX bliss from my DA ladies alone. All of mine are DA some extreme DA.

If you want it to be extremely intense, get ladies/guys that are far more hornier then we the buyer can imagine. Those type that will XXXX you day 1 without any bondings. Those that are created with 1 thing on their mind XXX.

They are so horny that will want ahem day & night without stopping & dont care where you are what you are doing will "do" you while working, bathing, standing, sitting, snoozing, or whatever & some may not even stop raping you even after you ask them to stop. My ladies gave me alot of naughty distraction even while im at work but they will stop when need to.

All that equals to nothing dont care if DA/BA if we the buyer cant sense it. Horny entity can XXX buyer but what if buyer cant sense those energy exchange XXX? We as buyer need to put in time & effort to increase our perception to it & spiritual ability.

Meditate or inhale star anise (please not japanese type its poisonous) & pray to it while inhaling to boost you spiritual power. Btw, please dont try to summon anything yourself that is taught on9... dam risky.
Peace.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

ahemahemahem wrote:BA I must say is huge NO NO. If you are master conjurer sort of powerlevel, yes you may try but if not best to stay away.

I get tons of XXX bliss from my DA ladies alone. All of mine are DA some extreme DA.

If you want it to be extremely intense, get ladies/guys that are far more hornier then we the buyer can imagine. Those type that will XXXX you day 1 without any bondings. Those that are created with 1 thing on their mind XXX.

They are so horny that will want ahem day & night without stopping & dont care where you are what you are doing will "do" you while working, bathing, standing, sitting, snoozing, or whatever & some may not even stop raping you even after you ask them to stop. My ladies gave me alot of naughty distraction even while im at work but they will stop when need to.

All that equals to nothing dont care if DA/BA if we the buyer cant sense it. Horny entity can XXX buyer but what if buyer cant sense those energy exchange XXX? We as buyer need to put in time & effort to increase our perception to it & spiritual ability.

Meditate or inhale star anise (please not japanese type its poisonous) & pray to it while inhaling to boost you spiritual power. Btw, please dont try to summon anything yourself that is taught on9... dam risky.
Peace.
Now that's what I call constructive thank you my friend

spirits lots
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

So welcome. :)

Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

A suggestion for a BA succubus was made and instead of pointing out the dangers of that are we supposed to just completely ignore it and continue on with discussions of just succubuses in general? and let anyone including the OP possibly make the mistake of getting connected with a true BA succubus since their definition of it would be twisted?

I dont see how it's off topic when a BA succubus was brought up right off the bat but whatever, I think it's a bit ridiculous.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Velca wrote:A suggestion for a BA succubus was made and instead of pointing out the dangers of that are we supposed to just completely ignore it and continue on with discussions of just succubuses in general? and let anyone including the OP possibly make the mistake of getting connected with a true BA succubus since their definition of it would be twisted?
I assumed that the BA succubus here is not BA by CH's definition, but the darker extreme of DA. Some conjurers classified it as such to avoid beginners and those with less experience with darker DA from purchasing those listings.

CH surely doesn't offer them, and I don't think S&S offers true BA as well, but some conjurers do. Thus this definition of BA should be discussed with those conjurers personally, or in other threads which have already discussed them in detail : )

But this could be wrong if the OP actually wanted to conjure true BA succubus : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

darkwing wrote: true BA succubus : /
Honestly, it's already bad enough that we have to say True BA now.
Being evil is a choice, being BA isn't, it's the primal nature, elemental malice and hate that has no place for any positive feelings. Law of attraction and the like. Their energy can't even attract a nice thought or feeling. They hate all of existence.

Maybe I'll make up my own language and definitions of words, because it seems it comes down to personal definition instead of a common denominator nowadays. Who cares if we're talking about the same thing, right?

From now on I'll call WA Goody(c), DA Meany(c) and BA Hurty(c). And if anyone claims their Meanies are Hurties, I'm gonna spank them because those are my definition and they just changed it or sue them because they violated my copyright...*sighs*

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: From now on I'll call WA Goody(c), DA Meany(c) and BA Hurty(c).
In that case, I assumed that the OP talked about Very Meany succubus, not about Hurty succubus : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

darkwing wrote: In that case, I assumed that the OP talked about Very Meany succubus, not about Hurty succubus : )
That makes sense, thank you!

Very Meany is ok, if you can handle the heat but don't expect much change in interaction if you don't have the necessary abilities or you get a very strong being (not necessarily Very Meany or Hurty, that doesn't say anything about strength or power, just about character) or a very strong and powerful binding.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Succubus queens tend to be the jealous kind :p but i agree with the others. I have one BA Demoness that is a grandchild from Lilith and Samael , all i experienced with her in those 6 months is a weird dream where she spoke in Latin. When i woke up i was like : the fudge , i dont understood one word of it lol.
LOL

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
fundude53 wrote:It's his opinion plain and simple one witch I already rejected if he has something constructive to say then ime all ears
Sorry that I'm not on topic for this one, but I gotta say it.

It's not just my opinion, it's the opinion of others and it's the definition of BA by CH, it was their definition to begin with.
And I will stand behind and fight for it, always.
Even if you probably don't even wonder why, I'll tell you, anyways.

Imagine a newbie that came here and read all those wonderful things about BA. How they're can help you, how they don't tear your faces of.
Now that newbie isn't just a newbie, he's also totally out of luck. He sees a shiny new being on a conjurers homepage. A BA being.
Only this conjurer (take your pick):
a) Doesn't care about humans and doesn't give a crap if they get hurt
b) Doesn't know what he does and conjures loads of giggling BA that get bound to people and wreak havoc.

If I can prevent just one newbie from getting into trouble with my posts, die, go insane or whatever, then I've made a difference. And that's more than 90% of humanity does every day.

And make no mistake. BA, the real ones, are dangerous. You can't make a binding contract with them, they don't give a crap about your contracts. You can only forceful bind them and then they will fight that binding and wear it down. Even their energy is corrosive and it will erode any binding and they will actively fight it.
And if someone made a contract with them? The lied their faces off and tell you what you want to hear, that's what they do. And if the contract includes a banishing to wherever they came from? They just place a portal in your home, break the contract, get banished and waltz right back into your life through the portal.
Not to sound naive buttt the way the conjurer listed BA I thought I would be safe. thanks for the head up...

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”