You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dead
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Gryffindor
Zodiac:

I was doing some thinking, and thought I'd get several opinions, if I may... I have no experience with Black Arts, so if this sounds to be a stupid question, I am sorry.

I recall reading a long time ago a story of what was called a Faustian Bargain, ie: trading one's soul in exchange for spirits' services. It would seem to me that BA would be most likely, but I was wondering if there's any truth to the story... Got the advice of a friend in chat. (Thanks, Rave!) More opinions are always welcome, though. So, what do YOU think?

Sometimes I wish to god I didn't know now, the things I didn't know then...

Stop the world!!! I wanna get off!!!!

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I think there is very little perceived value to most souls in the view of most of those beings that we would usually think of being interested in such a deal. And, similar to something I said earlier today, if it's the sort of being that just wants to sit back and watch souls burn, it's not the sort of being I'd trust to make a deal with.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dead
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Gryffindor
Zodiac:

Actually, DW, yes that is the type of stuff I was asking about. Thank you for the reading materials. It is appreciated!
-Ren

Sometimes I wish to god I didn't know now, the things I didn't know then...

Stop the world!!! I wanna get off!!!!

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Not a problem, those two are a long but informative read, indeed : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Black Arts”