Alps Anyone?

amoral
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

I just order the Alp from the another store in my country. I want to know about some Alp's keeper experience. If you have an information and experience pls tell me 1ey

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Did you mean the vampiric/vampire-like creature from German?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
amoral
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Did you mean the vampiric/vampire-like creature from German?
yep they're like vampire but aren't it.

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Omg! I have an Alp <<Removed by Mod>>! And what can I say he is amazing! 1d

He likes to take me on adventures in the astral, and is really really sensual. He likes to sit on me In bed, and can be quite rough and dominant at times.

One small warning though - Alps can be very manipulative. Mine will do anything to be permitted to sleep in my bed with me.
Often he will give me nightmares so that I will wake up scared & call for him to protect me.
I fall for this trick every single time.
I know he would never hurt me though. He is a wonderful friend - but I always have to be on my guard because of his impish nature and love of sensual pranks.
Last edited by darkwing dook on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: The seller mentioned is not allowed to be discussed or stated in this forum. Please contact helpdesk via ticket for further clarification. Thank you for your consideration.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Isn't an Alp a type of demon, or is this a different kind of spirit that shares the name?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Likes2Read wrote:Isn't an Alp a type of demon, or is this a different kind of spirit that shares the name?
I think Alps are a bit like Ubi some people think they are demons others don't. Personally, I think of Alps are more like dark Faery's or dark Elves. The term"alp' is taken from old Germanic for 'elf' I think.

Return to “Dark Arts”