Familiar with a Masheba?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

How is everyone today? I do have a question-is anyone familiar with a Masheba? I have a strong connection with mine-she is the strongest one I have & she is also my Best Friend too, like I have known her my whole life! I do so love all my Spirits & I consider all of them my friends-can some one possibly give me some info & share their experience with me? Thank you so very much-I know I am a bit vague but I am trying to get some info as to why I feel a stronger connection with some of my Spirits!

:3
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are several members who keep masheba, indeed : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic12795.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic49092.html

On why you feel stronger connection with some of the companions in your keep, there are various possible reasons, e.g. ancestral or past live connection etc. : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Thank You Darkwing! I hadn't realized so many keep a Masheba! I do highly believe you are right on the possible reasons why I have a strong connection with her-since I made this post she had told me we did have a few past lives together & in this life it was time for her to come home to me as a Masheba! I had noticed some Spirits I always had felt some type of connection to & found it has to do with past lives I had!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've noticed it's a LOT easier to find male Mashebas than females. They're supposed to be born from the death of a great mage, so either there's a bigger gender divide than I'd realized between how males and females practice magick, or the female Mashebas are more likely to sit back than answer the call of conjurers. Then again, they're felines, so that right there implies they'll only respond to a summons if they darn well feel like it. :D

I have three Mashebas: two males and one female.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Really? I had been told male Masheba's were rare! My Masheba is female & when I felt the call that it was time to bring her home the person I got her from said it was like she was waiting because she came thru so quick! I think you may be on to something-I have noticed something with the gender when it comes to Magick-so I'm quite sure with a Spirit it can be the same-knowing how Felines are they come to you when they feel like it, you are so right on that one !

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I've noticed it's a LOT easier to find male Mashebas than females. They're supposed to be born from the death of a great mage, so either there's a bigger gender divide than I'd realized between how males and females practice magick, or the female Mashebas are more likely to sit back than answer the call of conjurers. Then again, they're felines, so that right there implies they'll only respond to a summons if they darn well feel like it. :D

I have three Mashebas: two males and one female.
So when the listing said they were born of a sages death , it meant a human one? creepyhollows isnt really clear if they meant human sage or a sage of any race/species on the masheba listing. And a seller i was talking to mentioned mashebas used to be human.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I have one male and one female ♥️ i adore both

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The seller I got my Masheba from had told me they can be in human form as well as cat & they choose at any time how they want you to see them-which I had seen mine in both forms! Which does make it a bit confusing-if I remember correctly the seller had told me Mashebas were human at one time, were great & powerful Witches or other type of Practitioner & when they die a sages death hence they become a Masheba-so yes they were human at one time! Although I didn't realize there were a lot of males until I got to check them out on C.H.-since I had been considering getting a male but mine won't let me, she says no on it!

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:The seller I got my Masheba from had told me they can be in human form as well as cat & they choose at any time how they want you to see them-which I had seen mine in both forms! Which does make it a bit confusing-if I remember correctly the seller had told me Mashebas were human at one time, were great & powerful Witches or other type of Practitioner & when they die a sages death hence they become a Masheba-so yes they were human at one time! Although I didn't realize there were a lot of males until I got to check them out on C.H.-since I had been considering getting a male but mine won't let me, she says no on it!
So their is no rare case of them being born of a non-human sages/magick users death? Like a elf or vampire who dies and becomes one.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Personally I don't think it's rare & yes I am quite sure there were some non human sages/magick users-I have heard of some Ancient races of myth turning into one-like Faes that are tall in stature=picture Mister Spock from Star Trek!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”