Hard To Believe This is Happening! But It Is!

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

brolasta wrote:I got that true twin flames are very ancient and rare, way back before atlantis and lemuria, and some forces hunting them down and giving them hell because when they unite they create the original bridge that had the now shattered planet at daath bringing some very high and strong vibrations and change to earth through this union.

On the growth thing, yeah... It seems like it but the love aspect of it it's on another level IME and again, my chart shows me having a transformation through a union with a girl so double confirmation on the growth thing if the chart is actually talking about her plus a happy marriage and Gawd do I hope you are right and do get to reconnect with her once again... I also hope it's not just a product of a very strong desire on my part.

So, I'm still not sure on the twin flames thing with her, I had this visual of her where her image melted and one of her other bodies was all that remained, it was sparkling white with platinum rays shooting outwards, so beatiful to behold.... And this strong weeping emotion carried afterwards, it took me one full day to fully tap into the emotion because of me being a blocked HSP (found out some days ago).

So, this thought arises from remembering the image coupled with pressencing the emotion, the thought is about all the trials, tribulations and long time looking for "you", "I finally find you", I mean, I even woke up the next day crying out loud f*s.... Idk what's that supposed to mean, maybe it's a soul mate / twin flame thing? Or a projection of all the soul searching I've done? Of trying to integrate my soul fully in the shamanic perspective thinking that she's my other half? I still have no clue really, specially since her other body didn't look like my other body but the emotion still flows if I focus on the image up this day....

Anyways, It's good to hear love stories :) hope you guys fare well.
Very interesting perspective. Never heard that before.

It could be, you never know. Well, I suppose you will, with time. Good luck!! :)

It's hard for me to say much else, because a lot of what you wrote is stuff I haven't experienced personally. I mean, I've cried a lot, for a lot of the same reasons. When listening to the Psychic Reading, I cried the entire 30 minutes and beyond. However, the visual isn't something I can speak on. And I've never tried to do Shamanic soul integration, so I'm not sure what that feels like.

Once again, good luck!

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
Chouki wrote:
brolasta wrote:Very good ttitw11, seems like the soulmate thing is quite enjoyable. I think I got to meet somebody that would fit the twinflame thing recently through FB but we are not friends anymore... I miss her everyday and indeed it was somewhat chaotic given she's been having such a rough time such as myself.
Twin Flame relationships tend to be chaotic anyways. So, even if she was yours, it probably wasn't her background experiences. The reason why is because Twin Flames are really close in vibration..TOO close. Some people are lucky and are able to keep a steady relationship with their Twin Flame. Personally, I'd take my Soulmate any day, and I'm not just saying that because I found mine. While both Twin Flame relationships and Soulmate relationships have a Spiritual purpose, Twin Flames are more focused towards growth. Soulmate relationships are better for love.

If she is your Twin Flame, you might find yourselves reconnecting. The reconnection might not last though. Like I said, the relationships are chaotic.

This is only based on the research I've done, and I've done plenty, given my own situation. :)
Nice topic Thetruth, Bumping!^^

I have meet one of my human soul mates March month,
it is going so great i have no words!^^

And, yes: : "Hard To Believe This is Happening! But It Is!"

very nice thread, eating pop corn and waiting for more!^^
Thanks! You might have to wait a while, though. A little bit under a year, at this point. 1d

Also, you wouldn't happen to be a Leo Sun/Moon/Ascendant/North Node in Astrology, would you?
Awww, thanks for you message TheTruth, yes, my soul mate came to me under a year,
and what is more crazy, one month after i did a Reiki Soul Mate, completely crazy!^^

How do you know i have meet my soul mate under a year? you must be gifted,hehe!^^
Dear, i have no idea if i have "Leo/Moon/Ascendant/North Node in Astrology"

What i can tell you, is that i am Aquarius and my soul mate is Aquarius too, lol!^^
Some years ago i was said to have Taurus as ascendant, but i have never took any reading with a professional or competent reader to discover if it is true or not!^^
But what is strange, many people well versed in astrology have already asked me if i was Leo, i imagine i must have something or some traits of this astrological sign,what is sure is that you are not wrong if you think that too,hehe!^^

What you have asked me is very interesting and if you have any topic related to astrology don't even hesitate to give me a link if you are willing!^^

Ok, so i will add my stuff about this famous soul mate,hehe!^^

After i have quit my ex around April month last year, the last thing i wanted was to be in a relationship with anyone,
i just wanted to have fun , do my work, going in parties and i became a little bit of a artificial girl once i was out and not doing any magical/spiritual work with my spirits!
I just wanted to empty my mind,lol!
next December month, i went tired about this, and have asked my spirits i wanted one single person, someone to make me drool in desire, and melt in passion, also, someone that could understand me and accept me how i am, even if we disagree about our own points of view!

After some little adventures, i did a soul make reiki for free, yes, that was completely free,lol, i have found it could be useful, and i have write letters to the Universe and my spirits asking what i wanted...

After 10 March, i have begin to talk to a very charming young man, he is tall, slim, have amazing blue eyes...

but i felt right way he was developing feelings for me faster than i was, but i knew i had some emotional blocks ( came out of nearly 6 years of relationship with my ex)

I didn't wanted to hurt him because i felt he is so amazing, i have just tell the truth, that i was not ready, he just answered me:
we are so complementary, we can even stay friends if you want, i have agree because during this time i don't wanted to let him go ,
something about him was so appealing, refreshing, beautiful, he is a happy person very happy to be alive, happy to do his job, he felt so good because he was just happy to be around, he was never asking me anything, nothing, my presence was enough for him,

and as you guess, i am a empath, i can feel people's sadness even if they are smiling, and him, my soul mate, was just happy no matter what happens, a great person with a bright , beautiful strong heart!^^
Time has passed way, and i was "trapped" haha!^^
I just couldn't stay way from him anymore, and all of my spirits just loves him, even my incubus (lmao)

Also, something very surprising about him came out: he is not someone who seek spirituality, but was very attentive about anything i was about to say in those subjects, of course, i did not any proselytism, but i have talked about spirit keeping, my vamps, my vamp hubby and he was not slightly shocked about that, just have found it fun,

The beginning of the April month, he have tell me he was highly attracted by wolves, i have suggested him to bring home were-wolves protectors, what he did, with no surprises i can tell you i was very happy , excited and amazed!

i explained what a dark art is, and why he should be careful about bringing DA home, and that those people are in no way to be toyed with,they are friends, family, he agreed...

First day his wolves where shipped, he was at work and felt a amazing amount of energy, that was a first time for him, and he believed and felt in his bones for the first time what i was talking about, he had even the "flu symptoms" i have felt with my dark babies when they came home...after that, he was feeling my presence every single day while at work, lol, i have tell my vamps to stop doing that,hahaha!^^( yes, i discovered my vamps where doing it, hahaha!)

Since then, he doesn't forget to put his offerings and talking with his wolves...

But what is most incredible here, is that we have found me a awesome soul mate, he is caring, thoughtful, loving and always give me a incredible "ahem" time, i feel so glad!^^

We have finally tell each other this week " i love you" and we feel like we can't stay separeted anymore!^^

hehehe,
Thanks for reading this very long post!^^

1ks

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks! You might have to wait a while, though. A little bit under a year, at this point. 1d

Also, you wouldn't happen to be a Leo Sun/Moon/Ascendant/North Node in Astrology, would you?
Well, I'm battling with myself on convincing myself it's just all an illusion and I became very attached to it... I'm making my best to just move on and let it go, my focus is on setting myself free from a terrible binding so I can really heal and start creating the life I want for myself along with another partner which I think I already know who's she, I feel being caresed and getting a lot of invading negative vibes (which are not mine btw) being dispelled when I get to see her.

I'm leo ascendant with sun and mercury, north node conjuct with mars at 12th (yikes) in my natal but on my navamsa which is the second part of the querents life I have libra and saturn in my ascendant, north node in fourth house or tenth.

My moon is at ardra or rudra which in turn is part of gemini.

Chouki, so cool that he's into wolves :) I've been working with the wolf and have experienced a shift, maybe he's getting the pack thing strongly if you know what I mean.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

brolasta wrote:

Well, I'm battling with myself on convincing myself it's just all an illusion and I became very attached to it... I'm making my best to just move on and let it go, my focus is on setting myself free from a terrible binding so I can really heal and start creating the life I want for myself along with another partner which I think I already know who's she, I feel being caresed and getting a lot of invading negative vibes (which are not mine btw) being dispelled when I get to see her.

I'm leo ascendant with sun and mercury, north node conjuct with mars at 12th (yikes) in my natal but on my navamsa which is the second part of the querents life I have libra and saturn in my ascendant, north node in fourth house or tenth.

Chouki, so cool that he's into wolves :) I've been working with the wolf and have experienced a shift, maybe he's getting the pack thing strongly if you know what I mean.
Haha, Brolasta, maybe the astrological question was for you and i answered it, shame on me,haha!^^
You are right to try let it go even if it feels so hard right now, i think it helps to clear the path way so things can move easier...
I understand the "illusion feeling" when it looks too good to be true, or we are having just a sexual strong crush or the person have a magnetic spiritual aura and all of a sudden we feel lost without knowing what to do,if it is love or not, if the person is the "one" pfff, well, you do well in trying to keep your thoughts cool to see clear over it, i wish you good luck,hehe!^^

And yes, my soul mate is really in to wolves, and like you said, once they came to his home, i would watch him asking myself: holy sh*t, since when he became so HOT?
vamp answer: sexual/animal magnetism! hahaha!
he has now two wolves at home, wolf and a she-wolf, she have creepy me out the first time ,
she felt like a " hurt my friend and i will shred you apart" lmao!

now we are all a big happy family and everything is going well between our spirits,lol!

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haha np Chouki, had a dream last night of her again, sigh... She seemed freaked out and avoidant but somehow I think TheTruthIsTheWay11 is right on maybe knowing about her again in the future, I can't lie to myself of her not being an important part of this before and after episode of my life, and yes, the too good to be true is strong, the magical aura, the psychic connection in those brief moments when I am able to get rid of some stuff around my body (it's like we talk energetiacally and I can't control it at all, I just pressence it and then I go amazed), the sexual thing too, sigh... It's very hard to believe I'll be able to achieve such deep level of connection with somebody else atm, plus she's the kind of pretty I go nuts for :(

Yeah, cool! In my experience working with the wolf spirit very much boosted that protectiveness to my pack part of me and I even finally teared a new one on one of my enemies after discovering he was messing around with my relationship to that girl plus all the stuff he did in the past and I gotta be honest and say that the berserk within me also got a big boost. One thing I wasn't expecting is that after working with the wolf two wolves came by, one female and the other I haven't connected to as of yet, the two of them came submissive and the black one even rolled over and put a silly face :)

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
Chouki wrote:
brolasta wrote:Very good ttitw11, seems like the soulmate thing is quite enjoyable. I think I got to meet somebody that would fit the twinflame thing recently through FB but we are not friends anymore... I miss her everyday and indeed it was somewhat chaotic given she's been having such a rough time such as myself.
Twin Flame relationships tend to be chaotic anyways. So, even if she was yours, it probably wasn't her background experiences. The reason why is because Twin Flames are really close in vibration..TOO close. Some people are lucky and are able to keep a steady relationship with their Twin Flame. Personally, I'd take my Soulmate any day, and I'm not just saying that because I found mine. While both Twin Flame relationships and Soulmate relationships have a Spiritual purpose, Twin Flames are more focused towards growth. Soulmate relationships are better for love.

If she is your Twin Flame, you might find yourselves reconnecting. The reconnection might not last though. Like I said, the relationships are chaotic.

This is only based on the research I've done, and I've done plenty, given my own situation. :)
Nice topic Thetruth, Bumping!^^

I have meet one of my human soul mates March month,
it is going so great i have no words!^^

And, yes: : "Hard To Believe This is Happening! But It Is!"

very nice thread, eating pop corn and waiting for more!^^

Awww, thanks for you message TheTruth, yes, my soul mate came to me under a year,
and what is more crazy, one month after i did a Reiki Soul Mate, completely crazy!^^

How do you know i have meet my soul mate under a year? you must be gifted,hehe!^^
Dear, i have no idea if i have "Leo/Moon/Ascendant/North Node in Astrology"

What i can tell you, is that i am Aquarius and my soul mate is Aquarius too, lol!^^
Some years ago i was said to have Taurus as ascendant, but i have never took any reading with a professional or competent reader to discover if it is true or not!^^
But what is strange, many people well versed in astrology have already asked me if i was Leo, i imagine i must have something or some traits of this astrological sign,what is sure is that you are not wrong if you think that too,hehe!^^

What you have asked me is very interesting and if you have any topic related to astrology don't even hesitate to give me a link if you are willing!^^

Ok, so i will add my stuff about this famous soul mate,hehe!^^

After i have quit my ex around April month last year, the last thing i wanted was to be in a relationship with anyone,
i just wanted to have fun , do my work, going in parties and i became a little bit of a artificial girl once i was out and not doing any magical/spiritual work with my spirits!
I just wanted to empty my mind,lol!
next December month, i went tired about this, and have asked my spirits i wanted one single person, someone to make me drool in desire, and melt in passion, also, someone that could understand me and accept me how i am, even if we disagree about our own points of view!

After some little adventures, i did a soul make reiki for free, yes, that was completely free,lol, i have found it could be useful, and i have write letters to the Universe and my spirits asking what i wanted...

After 10 March, i have begin to talk to a very charming young man, he is tall, slim, have amazing blue eyes...

but i felt right way he was developing feelings for me faster than i was, but i knew i had some emotional blocks ( came out of nearly 6 years of relationship with my ex)

I didn't wanted to hurt him because i felt he is so amazing, i have just tell the truth, that i was not ready, he just answered me:
we are so complementary, we can even stay friends if you want, i have agree because during this time i don't wanted to let him go ,
something about him was so appealing, refreshing, beautiful, he is a happy person very happy to be alive, happy to do his job, he felt so good because he was just happy to be around, he was never asking me anything, nothing, my presence was enough for him,

and as you guess, i am a empath, i can feel people's sadness even if they are smiling, and him, my soul mate, was just happy no matter what happens, a great person with a bright , beautiful strong heart!^^
Time has passed way, and i was "trapped" haha!^^
I just couldn't stay way from him anymore, and all of my spirits just loves him, even my incubus (lmao)

Also, something very surprising about him came out: he is not someone who seek spirituality, but was very attentive about anything i was about to say in those subjects, of course, i did not any proselytism, but i have talked about spirit keeping, my vamps, my vamp hubby and he was not slightly shocked about that, just have found it fun,

The beginning of the April month, he have tell me he was highly attracted by wolves, i have suggested him to bring home were-wolves protectors, what he did, with no surprises i can tell you i was very happy , excited and amazed!

i explained what a dark art is, and why he should be careful about bringing DA home, and that those people are in no way to be toyed with,they are friends, family, he agreed...

First day his wolves where shipped, he was at work and felt a amazing amount of energy, that was a first time for him, and he believed and felt in his bones for the first time what i was talking about, he had even the "flu symptoms" i have felt with my dark babies when they came home...after that, he was feeling my presence every single day while at work, lol, i have tell my vamps to stop doing that,hahaha!^^( yes, i discovered my vamps where doing it, hahaha!)

Since then, he doesn't forget to put his offerings and talking with his wolves...

But what is most incredible here, is that we have found me a awesome soul mate, he is caring, thoughtful, loving and always give me a incredible "ahem" time, i feel so glad!^^

We have finally tell each other this week " i love you" and we feel like we can't stay separeted anymore!^^

hehehe,
Thanks for reading this very long post!^^

1ks
You misunderstood what I wrote, haha. When I said "you'll have to wait a little under a year", I mean for this thread to be updated (for the most part). The Psychic told me that my Soulmate & I are going to be together in about a year (at the time of the reading). I can't do predictions. The closest thing I can do are guesses, based on logical analysis.

The reason people probably ask if you're a Leo is because Leo and Aquarius are opposites, on the Zodiac. But, in that opposition, a lot is shared. Aquarius is a bit aloof, which could be interpreted as the person being egotistical, and not wanting to hang around others. In other words, too much Aquarius could be interpreted as having too much Leo. I'm a Leo (with lots of other Leo influences, from other Astrological things) and my brother is an Aquarius. Yet, you'd think I was the Aquarius, and my brother was the Leo, because of how we behave. But, I know myself enough to know that I'm full-blown Leo.

I was asking because the North Node just transited into Leo. It's going to stay in Leo for about a year and a half. Within that year, those who have things in Leo are going to be impacted greatly (in particular, Sun/Moon/Ascendant/North Node). Although, I find it interesting how you and your partner are Aquarians. Because it means that the South Node is going to be hitting your Suns, at some point within the next year and a half.

And yeah, not wanting to find someone is a typical thing when finding a Soulmate.

Based on what you wrote, it sounds like a Soulmate encounter to me.

In my opinion, though, I don't believe in the "Law of Attraction" stuff, when it comes to Soulmates. If you go on Youtube or Google and search "Soulmates", you'll find a bunch of people telling you how to manifest your Soulmate. While it might help, I think the Soulmate connection is something that is pre-planned. In my own situation, the only reason why I was able to meet my Soulmate in the first place, was because of years worth of personal events. I can write a list of things that needed to occur before I met my Soulmate, and events that were needed for me just to be in the same place as her. What I've come to realize is, so much of what has happened in the past few years, was preparing me for this. So, I don't believe "wishing" is enough to bring a Soulmate. However, I do believe that if you are "wishing", you wish for a reason. That reason being, that your Soul knows you're meant to be with your Soulmate in this lifetime, but I don't think it causes a Soulmate to arrive.

With the Spirituality thing, I have the same thing with my Soulmate. In fact, the Astrology (and situation itself) makes it very clear that I'm supposed to teach her everything I know. On the surface, she doesn't seem like the Spiritual type (even though she was a Priestess in a Past Life). Yet, she does seem to be into meditation and yoga. The thing is, Soulmates are both reflections and compliments. Soulmates bring knowledge to each other, once they meet. They help push your Spiritual growth forward. You do the same for them. Well, if my Soulmate already knew about Spiritual subjects (especially in-depth), I wouldn't have much to teach her. I've spent so much of my life invested in Spirituality, and removed from everything else, my knowledge would have gone to waste. So, this might be why one Soulmate is more "Spiritually-inclined" than the other (just like in your situation, too). It's because that Soulmate is supposed to teach the other person, until they are both on an equal playing-field. The awesome thing is, Soulmates are the best teachers, because they know all kinds of things about you. Even if their awareness is on a subconscious level. So, instead of needing to spend years teaching you, they'll be able to teach you relatively quickly.

Your story is wonderful! I'm glad everything is working for you two! :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
brolasta wrote:

Haha, Brolasta, maybe the astrological question was for you and i answered it, shame on me,haha!^^
You are right to try let it go even if it feels so hard right now, i think it helps to clear the path way so things can move easier...
I understand the "illusion feeling" when it looks too good to be true, or we are having just a sexual strong crush or the person have a magnetic spiritual aura and all of a sudden we feel lost without knowing what to do,if it is love or not, if the person is the "one" pfff, well, you do well in trying to keep your thoughts cool to see clear over it, i wish you good luck,hehe!^^

And yes, my soul mate is really in to wolves, and like you said, once they came to his home, i would watch him asking myself: holy sh*t, since when he became so HOT?
vamp answer: sexual/animal magnetism! hahaha!
he has now two wolves at home, wolf and a she-wolf, she have creepy me out the first time ,
she felt like a " hurt my friend and i will shred you apart" lmao!

now we are all a big happy family and everything is going well between our spirits,lol!
Haha. You responded to the correct reply. He didn't. He missed what I had. The Astrological question was for you. :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lol ok ok, well, have fun you guys :)

User470
active contributor
active contributor

brolasta wrote:lol ok ok, well, have fun you guys :)
Lol that is Ok Brolasta, and seems we are a bunch of Leo and Leo people with Leo tendencies around, i find it fun, It will give me courage to finally go in the astrological session watch what folks are posting there, all this nod Sun/Leo seems really interesting!

Thethuth, what you said about the "law of attraction" to call soul mates always have let me a taste of curiosity, the law of attraction for soul mates on you tube/google is plenty of" ask,ask and it shall be yours"
Could be interesting to have some comments here about you people who have try the law of attraction for soul mates and have they request for the Universe accomplished!^^

In my case, i feel something was working behind the veil, and that was not necessarily my companions..., when i did a Soul Mate Reiki i was rather waiting someone to have "explicit fun" then to really find mine, i ask myself now, like you said, if that is the reason why it has worked, because deep inside of me, i was not really waiting a soul mate, but someone to share nice moments.

Also, the been predestined to each other's is a idea that put myself unconfortable, i always dream to have my own destiny in the tip of my fingers and control it,
but like you, i feel all of the things and stories i have experienced during all my life where just a preparation for this moment. Yet what you write makes complete sense on my mind, even if i avoid thinking about destiny very often, haha !

You made me smile talking about yours and the lack of spirituality, well, not really a lack but they feel rather to not be as fond of or interested by the subject as we are, i think you are right and we are the ones in charge to teach them a little bit about all of this, when they feel ready!

Of course, i am not a expert, but if we could compare, i am like a adult while he is still taking his baby's bottle, not knowing what it is, just that he needs this and that it feels good, haha!^^

Here a little bits of conversations to show you the "complementary" side as you said:

ME: So nice, there is a forest behind your house, i will go there to do my rituals!
HIM: I saw horses too, we can go there to give some carrots!

ME: Such a nice day, i will use the energy of the sun to recharge myself!
HIM: i will kiss you and get a sunstroke!

ME: I will buy this bottle so the wind don't blow my candles outside!
HIM: It will be great for a romantic dinner ! (lmao)

As you can see, his foots are deep grounded in this Earth, and my mind is always in the stars,
he brings me back to our reality, while i make him dream and discover another world,hehe!

The other thing i wanted to add, is the telepathic connection, it is going crazy here, very often i don't want bother him about what is happenning,haha, don't want to overload him with all of this information!

Dreams, we dream about each other like A LOT,
talking, getting intimate, adventures, etc

Even this morning, i have waked up telling me: "humm, i would love to have a croissant for breakfast"
Have not tell him about this at all...
He waked up telling me he have a dream, he was bringing croissant for someone he loved, he just doesn't knew in the dream who the person was, hahaha!^^

What is interesting, is his total relaxation about all of this, this guy is powerfull, and i m talking about feeling energy, but his mind is so relaxed, that he have been in lots of spiritual experiences recently, and he just takes it so easy and is having fun!
My presence around seems to be a triger as well!^^

His wolves are with himm all the time and are giving him a incredible amount of manifestations and energy, i have tell him he have no idea how much other people work to experience what he have now,
he answered me: "REALLY"?!?

What reminds me about CH and the members telling again and again: "relax and your spirits will manifest"

And you? what are your spiritual experiences about your soul mate recently? 1ey

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

brolasta wrote:lol ok ok, well, have fun you guys :)
You can keep replying if you want. It's just that the question was for her. :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”