Hard To Believe This is Happening! But It Is!

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
brolasta wrote:lol ok ok, well, have fun you guys :)
Lol that is Ok Brolasta, and seems we are a bunch of Leo and Leo people with Leo tendencies around, i find it fun, It will give me courage to finally go in the astrological session watch what folks are posting there, all this nod Sun/Leo seems really interesting!

Thethuth, what you said about the "law of attraction" to call soul mates always have let me a taste of curiosity, the law of attraction for soul mates on you tube/google is plenty of" ask,ask and it shall be yours"
Could be interesting to have some comments here about you people who have try the law of attraction for soul mates and have they request for the Universe accomplished!^^

In my case, i feel something was working behind the veil, and that was not necessarily my companions..., when i did a Soul Mate Reiki i was rather waiting someone to have "explicit fun" then to really find mine, i ask myself now, like you said, if that is the reason why it has worked, because deep inside of me, i was not really waiting a soul mate, but someone to share nice moments.

Also, the been predestined to each other's is a idea that put myself unconfortable, i always dream to have my own destiny in the tip of my fingers and control it,
but like you, i feel all of the things and stories i have experienced during all my life where just a preparation for this moment. Yet what you write makes complete sense on my mind, even if i avoid thinking about destiny very often, haha !

You made me smile talking about yours and the lack of spirituality, well, not really a lack but they feel rather to not be as fond of or interested by the subject as we are, i think you are right and we are the ones in charge to teach them a little bit about all of this, when they feel ready!

Of course, i am not a expert, but if we could compare, i am like a adult while he is still taking his baby's bottle, not knowing what it is, just that he needs this and that it feels good, haha!^^

Here a little bits of conversations to show you the "complementary" side as you said:

ME: So nice, there is a forest behind your house, i will go there to do my rituals!
HIM: I saw horses too, we can go there to give some carrots!

ME: Such a nice day, i will use the energy of the sun to recharge myself!
HIM: i will kiss you and get a sunstroke!

ME: I will buy this bottle so the wind don't blow my candles outside!
HIM: It will be great for a romantic dinner ! (lmao)

As you can see, his foots are deep grounded in this Earth, and my mind is always in the stars,
he brings me back to our reality, while i make him dream and discover another world,hehe!

The other thing i wanted to add, is the telepathic connection, it is going crazy here, very often i don't want bother him about what is happenning,haha, don't want to overload him with all of this information!

Dreams, we dream about each other like A LOT,
talking, getting intimate, adventures, etc

Even this morning, i have waked up telling me: "humm, i would love to have a croissant for breakfast"
Have not tell him about this at all...
He waked up telling me he have a dream, he was bringing croissant for someone he loved, he just doesn't knew in the dream who the person was, hahaha!^^

What is interesting, is his total relaxation about all of this, this guy is powerfull, and i m talking about feeling energy, but his mind is so relaxed, that he have been in lots of spiritual experiences recently, and he just takes it so easy and is having fun!
My presence around seems to be a triger as well!^^

His wolves are with himm all the time and are giving him a incredible amount of manifestations and energy, i have tell him he have no idea how much other people work to experience what he have now,
he answered me: "REALLY"?!?

What reminds me about CH and the members telling again and again: "relax and your spirits will manifest"

And you? what are your spiritual experiences about your soul mate recently? 1ey
Well, the problem with using the "Law of Attraction" for Soulmates is that you would need to separate cause and effect with correlation. One Soulmate indicator (which I touched on before) is that the person thinks about Soulmates quite a bit, maybe not right before meeting their Soulmate, but throughout their lives as a whole. I can definitely say I match this trait, which is why I knew when I met mine...that we were Soulmates haha.

Like I said, I think too much goes into Soulmates for the "Law of Attraction" to do anything. For example, if you look at Astrology. There are going to be points in anyone's life, Astrologically speaking, that would make someone more likely to meet their Soulmate. I did a thorough analysis and found tons for the particular date my Soulmate & I met. The issue is, Astrologically speaking (once again lol), there are some indicators which don't occur very often. Some of them are literally once-in-a-lifetime indicators. More importantly, good Astrological interpretations look for patterns. For example, my Solar Return, Venus Return, Transits, and Progressed Chart all pointed in the direction of love for me. Yet, if I calculate all of those charts for the next, say 10 years (I already have, for some of them), I wouldn't find the same pattern. Point being, even common indicators might not show love manifestation for a person, if there isn't an overall pattern. Once again, this is only Astrologically speaking, but my trust for Astrology is much higher than the "Law of Attraction."

If you weren't actually looking for a Soulmate when doing the Reiki, I don't think it would classify as using the "Law of Attraction." After all, the "Law of Attraction" is about using intent to manifest. Your intent was set on something else. So, I think it was destiny instead haha. Just my two cents.

Speaking of destiny, here is my view on it: We choose what we want our destiny to be, before incarnating. Then, we live it, like a play. At least, to the best that we can. In theory, the plans can get messed up. So, I'm very comfortable with the idea of destiny, because I know that I already chose mine. Even if something happens, and I don't like the outcome, I know there is probably a greater purpose for that event (growth comes from tension).

Your Soulmate sounds very romantic! I wonder if his Venus or Mars is in Libra.

Telepathic connections and dreams are always nice, and Soulmate indicators. I've had a few with my Soulmate. I wrote about them on my other thread. Actually, I just realized I have two others threads on this (but they are about different points in time).

As an aside, your Soulmate seems to be having an easier time than I am with Spirits. Tell him I said that. It might give him some extra encouragement! :D

I haven't had any recent Spiritual experiences...or really any experiences, with my Soulmate. Then again, it depends how we are defining recent. A few weeks ago, I messaged with my Soulmate to ask about University degrees. She's older than me, was previously enrolled in some of the programs I was considering, and was able to provide lots of help. What she said impacted my decision quite a bit. Firstly, by helping me eliminate some choices. Secondly, because she made me think of another choice. The choice she suggested is actually my top choice now (if I can get in...it's very competitive), both because it's a good program, and because I want to choose something different from her....that way we can complement each other. If that falls through, I'll just try to take some different classes. Although, I suspect we're going to have one or two classes together...which is how our relationship will get closer in the future.

I suppose something important to mention is...she went to visit family in another country. It was 2:00AM (where she was) when I sent my first message. She responded right away, and we messaged until 3:00AM (where she was) before she told me she needed to go to bed. Given the current circumstances (she isn't consciously aware of the situation yet, and is in another relationship right now), I'd say that's pretty relevant. Those circumstances, by the way, are why I have to wait.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I should mention, CH isn't giving me notifications anymore, which is why I'm late in replying.

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Nice, patience is something that I deeply lack :( I hope this time I get to develop it, I think she freaked out thinking I'm some sort of narcisit/psychopath.

Oh TheTruthIsTheWay11 reiki can be used for manifestation too, I'm getting the atunements tomorrow.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

[quote="brolasta"]Nice, patience is something that I deeply lack :( I hope this time I get to develop it, I think she freaked out thinking I'm some sort of narcisit/psychopath.

Oh TheTruthIsTheWay11 reiki can be used for manifestation too.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
Chouki wrote:
brolasta wrote:lol ok ok, well, have fun you guys :)
And you? what are your spiritual experiences about your soul mate recently? 1ey
Well, the problem with using the "Law of Attraction" for Soulmates is that you would need to separate cause and effect with correlation. One Soulmate indicator (which I touched on before) is that the person thinks about Soulmates quite a bit, maybe not right before meeting their Soulmate, but throughout their lives as a whole. I can definitely say I match this trait, which is why I knew when I met mine...that we were Soulmates haha.
So true,it is a whole work about ourselves, what we desire and what we don't want anymore, after so many life experiences, it feels like some maturation of ones soul, asking you, what is relevant, what is not, and bringing in a knowledge of what the soul/body conjunction is in need, at this time!^^
Like I said, I think too much goes into Soulmates for the "Law of Attraction" to do anything. For example, if you look at Astrology. There are going to be points in anyone's life, Astrologically speaking, that would make someone more likely to meet their Soulmate. I did a thorough analysis and found tons for the particular date my Soulmate & I met. The issue is, Astrologically speaking (once again lol), there are some indicators which don't occur very often. Some of them are literally once-in-a-lifetime indicators. More importantly, good Astrological interpretations look for patterns. For example, my Solar Return, Venus Return, Transits, and Progressed Chart all pointed in the direction of love for me. Yet, if I calculate all of those charts for the next, say 10 years (I already have, for some of them), I wouldn't find the same pattern. Point being, even common indicators might not show love manifestation for a person, if there isn't an overall pattern. Once again, this is only Astrologically speaking, but my trust for Astrology is much higher than the "Law of Attraction."
I can understand your point of view, Astrology (in many countries!)was intended to be a science since more then a millennium, while the "Law of Attraction" feels more like a system of faith, and focused thoughts, a little bit like when someone does a spell,hehe!^^
Yet, i still think those two disciplines, if we can call it like that, can be complementary, even if really different, one deep in a science "construction like kind" and the other one filled with faith, and none of them are not really linked with modern religions, what please my heart!^^
If it is the good timing, i think one can call for one or another, and the effects will be the same, and there we can enter your answer about destiny!
But i am aware Astrology is way more precise when you desire a answer , because you can have it about everything right way, and begin to construct your thoughts through that, while in the Law of Attraction, one must just believe, without any answer or comfort in the line!^^
I do enjoy the idea of both, hehe!^^
If you weren't actually looking for a Soulmate when doing the Reiki, I don't think it would classify as using the "Law of Attraction." After all, the "Law of Attraction" is about using intent to manifest. Your intent was set on something else. So, I think it was destiny instead haha. Just my two cents.

Speaking of destiny, here is my view on it: We choose what we want our destiny to be, before incarnating. Then, we live it, like a play. At least, to the best that we can. In theory, the plans can get messed up. So, I'm very comfortable with the idea of destiny, because I know that I already chose mine. Even if something happens, and I don't like the outcome, I know there is probably a greater purpose for that event (growth comes from tension).
I have read a enormous quantity of very good (and not so good) books about destiny/karma and Buddhism, and that why my ideas about destiny feels even now so hazy on my mind,
but what you say still makes so much sense, and i wish makes it clear for me next years,hehe!
Your Soulmate sounds very romantic! I wonder if his Venus or Mars is in Libra.
Yeas, he is a romantic guy, but not , well like in romantic movie, he is a little bit like me,
today for example, before quitting my home, he have let in my table a " I will be back" message hahaha,
with a black sunglasses draw, like in the movie The Exterminator", LOL!
Telepathic connections and dreams are always nice, and Soulmate indicators. I've had a few with my Soulmate. I wrote about them on my other thread. Actually, I just realized I have two others threads on this (but they are about different points in time).
You can give me your other threads links and i will go there to peep and stalk, lol!^^
As an aside, your Soulmate seems to be having an easier time than I am with Spirits. Tell him I said that. It might give him some extra encouragement! :D
I have tell him that, he thanks you very much, and your message have pleased him ,lol!^^
I haven't had any recent Spiritual experiences...or really any experiences, with my Soulmate. Then again, it depends how we are defining recent. A few weeks ago, I messaged with my Soulmate to ask about University degrees. She's older than me, was previously enrolled in some of the programs I was considering, and was able to provide lots of help. What she said impacted my decision quite a bit. Firstly, by helping me eliminate some choices. Secondly, because she made me think of another choice. The choice she suggested is actually my top choice now (if I can get in...it's very competitive), both because it's a good program, and because I want to choose something different from her....that way we can complement each other. If that falls through, I'll just try to take some different classes. Although, I suspect we're going to have one or two classes together...which is how our relationship will get closer in the future.
That is so awesome and kind of you, to choose something else so you can be complementary, such a beautiful young love 1d
That will give you opportunity to better know each other in this plane, and love each other no matter what happens!^^
I suppose something important to mention is...she went to visit family in another country. It was 2:00AM (where she was) when I sent my first message. She responded right away, and we messaged until 3:00AM (where she was) before she told me she needed to go to bed. Given the current circumstances (she isn't consciously aware of the situation yet, and is in another relationship right now), I'd say that's pretty relevant. Those circumstances, by the way, are why I have to wait.
That is something up to you, you are well versed in astrology and soul mates/twin flames, you know,
maybe it can takes just one day or even years before your soul mate comes to you in a way you desire...and what is desire anyway, if not a fabrication of our minds?
believe in your guts, like you do now, and i think everything will be ok!^^

User470
active contributor
active contributor

brolasta wrote:Nice, patience is something that I deeply lack :( I hope this time I get to develop it, I think she freaked out thinking I'm some sort of narcisit/psychopath.

Oh TheTruthIsTheWay11 reiki can be used for manifestation too, I'm getting the atunements tomorrow.
Brolasta, good luck with the attunements, it will help you greatly!^^

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The quoting thing is getting really messy now, so I'm just replying here, Chouki! :)

First thread (which caused a bit of a controversy): http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic68256.html

And second thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic68426.html

Everybody likes Arnold Schwarzenegger (except..maybe his ex-wife now LOL)! That's really funny!

Ehh, it's not THAT big of a deal to choose something else. The University is big enough, that if her & I get stuck doing the same thing (like I said, the other program is competitive), I can just choose different classes. But, even if we took all of the same classes (we already have a few in common), I might mentally take away different things from the class than she does.

For now, it's just the waiting game. The next few months will be a bit difficult. Once classes start up again in September, it'll be easier. Her & I will be able to see each other again, spend time together, and we'll be able to see the situation organically grow. Right now, with the situation, she's too busy and timing is too hectic for anything to really occur. I suppose the next few months are for me to prepare. Maybe not for the relationship, but for teaching her everything I know -- getting all of the materials ready, brushing up on some stuff I haven't looked at in a long time, maybe even trying a few new things out. Even if a more "formal" style of teaching doesn't happen, her asking me about myself is enough of a lesson! HAHA!

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
User470
active contributor
active contributor

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:The quoting thing is getting really messy now, so I'm just replying here, Chouki! :)

First thread (which caused a bit of a controversy): http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic68256.html

And second thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic68426.html

Everybody likes Arnold Schwarzenegger (except..maybe his ex-wife now LOL)! That's really funny!

Ehh, it's not THAT big of a deal to choose something else. The University is big enough, that if her & I get stuck doing the same thing (like I said, the other program is competitive), I can just choose different classes. But, even if we took all of the same classes (we already have a few in common), I might mentally take away different things from the class than she does.

For now, it's just the waiting game. The next few months will be a bit difficult. Once classes start up again in September, it'll be easier. Her & I will be able to see each other again, spend time together, and we'll be able to see the situation organically grow. Right now, with the situation, she's too busy and timing is too hectic for anything to really occur. I suppose the next few months are for me to prepare. Maybe not for the relationship, but for teaching her everything I know -- getting all of the materials ready, brushing up on some stuff I haven't looked at in a long time, maybe even trying a few new things out. Even if a more "formal" style of teaching doesn't happen, her asking me about myself is enough of a lesson! HAHA!
Well, i don't like to do a lot of quotes neither, but the forum don't authorize several messages to respond to several questions/opinions! And i think they are right, or it could be way more messy than now,haha!
Thanks for the links, i will take a look!^^
Many blessings! 1ak

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That was the way it was with me and Huff. I was dreaming about him before I even turned the tender age of ten.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:That was the way it was with me and Huff. I was dreaming about him before I even turned the tender age of ten.
Wow!! That's amazing!!! :)

Did he have any dreams of you?

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”