You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

kindred wrote:THE GREEN BOTTLE ONE, I THINK ITS BREATH OF FIRE IS MORE MUSKY, NOT FLORAL. I WOULD NOT DESCRIBE TURNED AS FLORAL NEITHER
I agree...breath of fire and turned don't smell floral. The other ones I have do, at least to me. Maybe someone else who has them has a better nose and can pinpoint the scents.

I will say, though, it would be really helpful if at least the base scent was mentioned on the listings. I don't care for floral scents either but I do like nymphomania.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Kaliopia wrote:Nymphomania is my next favorite after Turned. It's very floral, but I can't pinpoint the type of floral. I will say, though, that my hubby melts every time I wear this lol The first time I wore it I didn't even mention I was wearing a new perfume, but I'll just say it was an instant attractant to him lol
Well. We know what my next purchase is going to be....

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

kindred wrote:Oh my sorry for the caps lock!
It's like getting an answer from Ash 2hp

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
Kaliopia wrote:Nymphomania is my next favorite after Turned. It's very floral, but I can't pinpoint the type of floral. I will say, though, that my hubby melts every time I wear this lol The first time I wore it I didn't even mention I was wearing a new perfume, but I'll just say it was an instant attractant to him lol
Well. We know what my next purchase is going to be....
If that's the type of response you're looking for, this should surely do the trick! 7\

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Glad I saw this thread. I have been debating on purchasing one of these.Thanks for the descriptions. Looks like nymphomania it is lol.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Aurum wrote:
kindred wrote:Oh my sorry for the caps lock!
It's like getting an answer from Ash 2hp

haha for real! 1s

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

i wore turned yesterday, the comments i got was i smelt "spicy, nice and musky and one person said "mysterious" it is a nice smell, a little goes a long way!

boogabat
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Kaliopia wrote:
emily wrote:Do the rest of CH smell similar?
I missed this question, but no, they all smell different. I have Turned, Breath of Fire, Nyphomania, Flutter, and Kiss.

Breath of Fire is more masculine to me...woodsy and a little smokey. This is my least favorite of the CH perfumes I have.

Nymphomania is my next favorite after Turned. It's very floral, but I can't pinpoint the type of floral. I will say, though, that my hubby melts every time I wear this lol The first time I wore it I didn't even mention I was wearing a new perfume, but I'll just say it was an instant attractant to him lol

Flutter and Kiss I haven't worn a whole lot, but both also smell pretty floral too. I think it's Flutter that smells a little "soapy" to me.
I'm expecting drams of Woodland, Nyphomania, and Kiss in the mail soon, and while the listings and some of the reviews in the shop give a good idea of what to expect, thanks for your input. I have high hopes now for Nyphomania once it gets here. :)

emily
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Kaliopia wrote:
emily wrote:
Kaliopia wrote:Your post makes me feel so old LOL jk I do love the smell of this perfume though! I'm not sure what kids are wearing these days, but Turned is definitely not light and fruity. To me it's more elegant and sexy, than "old people" perfume.

If you don't like the smell, though, it only takes one drop, so you could always put a small dab on the bottom of your feet so you'll be free to use another type of perfume :)
Sorry about that xD I do think there's something elegant and sexy, as you said, about this perfume, but the thought of smelling like someone old will always be there T_T
Oh god really!? Im gonna do that! I thought the effect of the perfume would only be effective if you wear it on your top part lol
It's spelled, so I don't believe you have to actually smell the scent in order for it to work, although smelling the scent might enhance the effects bc I know my hubby loves the smell of nyphomania. Try it out on the feet and see how it goes. I believe it should work just fine since spells work a lot on intention :)
I wore it in my feet, didnt smell it but the 'effects' were there :D So thats how ive been using it. Im gonna get a sample of the other perfumes CH has :)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”