New-ish Necromancer/Time traveler needs a teacher! Plz halp?

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

So, for the sake of background, I got into spirit collecting about a year ago, but have been a practicing Wiccan/Pagan on and off since 5th grade. I am mainly attracted to balance and duality in both magick and spirit keeping and believe in many shades of gray. I collect mostly fae, vamps, lovers, Djinns, sex spirits, elfs, angels and everything in-between. lol. 2yn My favorite being fae and Vamps.

I received a "What paths should I pursue" CH reading and got 'spectator, necromancer, and scryer.'
This is excellent for me for I have always been interested in time travel through astral projection, obe and lucid dreams. I also have been trying to see/talk to ghosts as long as I can remember and am fascinated with history (along with what would scare most people) so the Necromancer was no surprise. :lol:
And finally scrying, I tend to fall asleep if I meditate for longer than 15 mins so this also makes sense!
My "gift" which CH reveled was touch. And I have know that for quite some time. I am very sensitive to emotions, objects, and places. The "feel" and "energy" places or objects hold.

But...I need a teacher so bad!
I have been trying to lucid dream/astral project for over a year now and can only get to paralysis and am always stuck in the SAME locations >.>
I have only started scrying. But have been doing tarot, and pendulum since grade school. So I am quite familiar with the tarot deck meanings etc.
I have been casting magick weekly complete with casting circles, calling corners and channeling but all my spells have been fizzling. 1tk
Also, I am doing two 15 min meditations a day while bonding with my spirits daily and of course absorbing as much knowledge I can via books, this forum, online classes etc.

But I need someone who can guide me. Someone very experienced who doesn't mind DA and WA for I work quite a lot with both. (More on the DA side, but as I said, I try to keep balanced.)
I would ideally like someone with more experience than me but around my age or older. I am late twenties, so naturally I am looking for someone older and wiser, ideally. 2lv

I need the most help with time travel via astral or obes, portal usage, scrying and magick at the moment. If any one would like to take me on as as student, I would be honored. <3

Love and Light
Luna

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, I remember there are sellers who offer consultancy, and even apprenticeship .

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmm, I remember there are sellers who offer consultancy, and even apprenticeship .
Any ones you can recommend me to go look at? 2lv

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Huh, I got time-manipulation and necromancy info for me lol. I don't consider myself an expert though haha.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sometimes, we don't necessarily need a teacher to guide us, but a friend with similar interests to experiment with. It's less intimidating, more free, and you tend to laugh more at the screw ups rather than beat yourself up over it. My two cents, anyway.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote:Huh, I got time-manipulation and necromancy info for me lol. I don't consider myself an expert though haha.
No need to be an expert, just willing to help each other out and have fun learning ^.^ maybe we can chat about it sometime!! It seems our paths are very similar! 2hp
Time Travel is very important to me for many reasons.
I found myself at the Acropolis the other night after buying a CH portal to the temple of Artemis. Funny thing is, I was on the other side, on stage in front of a crowd wanting to get away to visit the temple. :lol:
Baby steps 2lv
I can't DM you cause I am a newbie, maybe we can email?

Witchy traits:
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Sometimes, we don't necessarily need a teacher to guide us, but a friend with similar interests to experiment with. It's less intimidating, more free, and you tend to laugh more at the screw ups rather than beat yourself up over it. My two cents, anyway.
Fantastic advice!! And I definitely agree. Unfortunately, in "RL" I don't have many, or honestly any, close friends to speak of.
The hubby is mildly interested, but only mildly. And the rest of my family isn't interested (yet) in their spirituality enoufh to team up with me, unfortunately.

I have tried to go to local pagan meet ups, chat up the local wicca shop workers, and go meet people on forums (hehe.) But so far, no luck.
Plus I live in Sin city, a bad place for friends in general. _._
Will you be my friend!? :lol: 2hp

Witchy traits:
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Necromancy is a darker practice, though. It's better to have someone with experience to guide and teach, to avoid irreversible mistakes : )

One example:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic41335.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Necromancy is a darker practice, though. It's better to have someone with experience to guide and teach, to avoid irreversible mistakes : )

One example:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic41335.html
Indeed! It also depends on what kind of necromancy you are practicing with all those shades of gray.
I for instance am only using very mild necromancy thus far to speak with and interact with my spirts.

But as far as necromancy magick, I have not begun anything besides a bit of channeling my spirits during scrying and wish making. Because I definitely agree that since it is darker magick in nature, a teacher would be ideal.
I have no urge to become summoner or traverse dangerous astral locations or anything too intense. But I do wish to astral travel/work with darker spirits.

And thank you for the link, Dark but unfortunately it says I do not have permissions to read the thread! : /
Is there anyway to fix that?

Witchy traits:
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote: And thank you for the link, Dark but unfortunately it says I do not have permissions to read the thread! : /
Is there anyway to fix that?
Oo maybe that one's for tenured or other groups, sorry about that : (

Return to “Shadow Me”