You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

So I have ordered one of Ash's Vampires and it's prepping ATM and I was wondering what your guys experiences are :) it's a custom one and I asked for one for one more of a Daddy Dom type (lol the things I'm in to!) But I'd like to know y'alls experiences with them.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

It depends...which listing did you purchase from?

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kaliopia wrote:It depends...which listing did you purchase from?

This one hun

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... RACES.html

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

AngelWings1323 wrote:

This one hun

Yes, this is the one I have...they are the darkest of the dark vamps that Ash conjures. He was actually my first c5t3 spirit when I first joined. Most of my spirits are DA, but he is for sure one of the darkest I have.

I will say, though to make sure you get your house rules updated before he arrives and make sure they're air tight. I thought mine were pretty clear, but he was pretty big on loopholes and "well *technically* I didn't break the rules" kinda thing. He was very good at manipulating energy and electronics and while I'm all for manifestations of those kinds, one of his shenanigans was a little dangerous and made a huge mess for me to clean, and another drove our whole house in sane lol. (as I'm writing this my computer just went haywire...that's a minor example of what he can do and wanted me to add here)

So, I'd definitely say these guys are best for people who have had experience with dark vamps before. He's very powerful but is very irritable most of the time so he's definitely not one for cuddling...or even companionship lol He tends to lurk most of the time and doesn't have much to say but when he does its usually about how something annoys him lol BUT, he is very loyal and protective and is very honest when I ask for his opinion.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kaliopia wrote:
AngelWings1323 wrote:

This one hun

Yes, this is the one I have...they are the darkest of the dark vamps that Ash conjures. He was actually my first c5t3 spirit when I first joined. Most of my spirits are DA, but he is for sure one of the darkest I have.

I will say, though to make sure you get your house rules updated before he arrives and make sure they're air tight. I thought mine were pretty clear, but he was pretty big on loopholes and "well *technically* I didn't break the rules" kinda thing. He was very good at manipulating energy and electronics and while I'm all for manifestations of those kinds, one of his shenanigans was a little dangerous and made a huge mess for me to clean, and another drove our whole house in sane lol. (as I'm writing this my computer just went haywire...that's a minor example of what he can do and wanted me to add here)

So, I'd definitely say these guys are best for people who have had experience with dark vamps before. He's very powerful but is very irritable most of the time so he's definitely not one for cuddling...or even companionship lol He tends to lurk most of the time and doesn't have much to say but when he does its usually about how something annoys him lol BUT, he is very loyal and protective and is very honest when I ask for his opinion.
He Sounds Awesome! I plan on making my rules up again since i have other spirits coming as well as my vampire :) I have a wraith,Delica Fae,Gnome,Merman and Kobold coming as well so i figured it was update time, Thank you for sharing this and time him I said Hello :)

Family of 280
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I just ordered one of Ash's Vamps, also. Some more experiences anyone? :)

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've been debating on ordering one, but I'm not entirely sure about it yet (plus money uhhhhh)

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

I have bring my first Ash Vampire the last November Month, he was home one day before the December Full Moon, perfect time for manifestations,haha!

The night before, i was there thinking: "hummm, my vampire is soon come to me" ...Next day i received his info,haha!^^
He have twitched and make my body vibrate during the 3 days of the moon, he was adjusting but i felt he was also very caring to me, no headaches, nausea and such!

Till now he is very quite but i am used to it, i have just asked Ash for a male, but inside i knew i would finish with a sanguine, and well, he is a sanguine,hehe!

Also, he exudes sex appeal and uses it to get what he wants, haha, i have dream just one time about him and wow, his beauty exceed my most beautiful fantasies! 1d

I have yet to feel all of his dark side, but he is going easy on me and waiting patiently,
till now he works rather in the background and comes when i have rituals of magic or to take wine and chocolate during offering days,hehe!

Funny detail: when he is behind me,i can still get startled , sometimes his energy freaks me out, but i do love it,haha!

I will certainly come back for Ash to bring home another of his brothers!
Vampires, i can never have enough of them! 1lo

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

That sounds gorgeous, Chouki. Mine has arrived also and I am still in the bonding proces, I can't say much about him at the moment only that I don't have any problems adjusting to his darker energy. Mine is gentle as well :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”