new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So , i am planning on getting a bloodline reading done on here once my next pay comes in. I have been thinking about this a lot lately and now think its time.

I am aware they may send me a spirit ancestor along with the reading which is really exciting that i might meet someone connected to me :D

Soo far i know i have Fae in my blood but its soo vague, i want to know more in depth what that is. But ive only seen a few specific bloodline readings in the shop like elf in your blood, vampire, etc. So i figured i want the anything in your blood which might hopefully tell me more about Fae and i can find out about more possible things from that reading.

Now if there is a Fae in your bloodline specific reading that i missed, it would be a great help if someone can point that out to me!

Since spring has come along to i have noticed myself become soo sensitive to the fae in the area xD this is probably from the help of keeping up with my meditation and strengthening my third eye over the past year and winter. Its all really exciting !! I think one caught interest in me, caught one around my room a few times. Soo far haven't gotten to talk to one though.
~

Soo what is your experiences with your bloodline? Whats in your blood? What were you most excited about when you found out? Would love to know :D <3

~Just me and my dragon <3
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I've found what's in my bloodline is a little rare, because no vampire, no elf, no fae, or even angel lol
so it was lucky that I don't choose a specific race for the reading.
too bad, since I don't get my reading from CH, I ask the conjurer who did my reading to not bind my ancestor lol because I'm not sure if I want to meet them yet.

but the conjurer said since I've got a very weird race of combination in my bloodline, I might feel not fit with human way of thinking xD she was right at that lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
MysticDreams
new here
new here
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:I've found what's in my bloodline is a little rare, because no vampire, no elf, no fae, or even angel lol
so it was lucky that I don't choose a specific race for the reading.
too bad, since I don't get my reading from CH, I ask the conjurer who did my reading to not bind my ancestor lol because I'm not sure if I want to meet them yet.

but the conjurer said since I've got a very weird race of combination in my bloodline, I might feel not fit with human way of thinking xD she was right at that lol
omigosh, that is soo fascinating :) i feel very unhuman and have felt very far from humans all my life... i had a reading done that talked about my fae like background. And it said something about me being far different than most humans...it intrigued me. I think differently than people and it said i bring positivity and light to others... really made me think. Definitely excited to find out through the reading ill get here.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

@Mystic, I'm curious so what kind of reading led you to that conclusion? And what behaviors/temperaments/values are that of 'Fae' like?

I plan on looking to see if I have any 'elf' bloodline soon on here, cause when I looked at the elf category after it was recommended to me and appeared at the top of the list for 'best spirit companions'. Practically 2/3rds of 'everybody' on the elf catalog resonated with me in some way or another which was a little bit surprising when I found and came to the conclusion from reading. From darkest to lightest qualities. Temperament, Behavior, Personality qualities and my preferences for values they all seem to atleast relate to mine in one way or another.

Especially the Arctic elf description of "are mild-natured(Which includes capacity to be very kind, soft, tender, loving etc from what I heard), but can be exceedingly merciless & deadly when they are provoked." seems to describe my basic personality nearly perfectly or how I am perceived when both darker/lighter halves of my personality are taken into account for example. However I am immediately willing to forgive and 'back down' in the second situation mentioned if I it whatever it was turns out to be no longer an active threat.

Only thing different was that many of the 'Arctic Elf groups' or societies from what I've seen are/were very 'pragmatic orientated'? Unless thats just me being narrow here.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have giant,merfolk,and fae(woodland) in my reading.The striking thing about it for me and my mom is that its like reading about my zodiac,other then one or two things it discibes how I am to a t.And another intresting thing is that their all on my maternal side which has gypsy ancestry as well.

blessed be

MysticDreams
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:@Mystic, I'm curious so what kind of reading led you to that conclusion? And what behaviors/temperaments/values are that of 'Fae' like?
Well besides learning about my Fae bloodline, i don't know specifics yet until i find out more.
Since i found out about Fae and started looking into them more and what most are like, i find my personality matches most behaviors. Especially being very emotional about nature, i am a very emotional/artistic person, i have always had a way with animals and find they feel safe with me. Im very hyper active and i was told i bring positivity and light to those around me. Nature also calms the heck out of me lol So this is what i pick up from that soo far till i know more.

Sadly when i was going to get my bloodline on here it was going to be way to expensive because of being in Canada :/ I wish there was a fae only or custom selection for one. I guess i will have to wait till some of the big sales so keeping my eye out.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

This isnt exactly what you're looking for but since you like fae so much i thought you might like to know

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/WHICH-SO ... A-FAE.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/fairytale-reading.html

WubbaLubbaDubDub
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Well as a reply again I mostly like the look of these aspects of nature in surroundings or 'drawn to' them if that is the correct word: clear ice and snow(Especially if blue or crystal-ish though never experienced physically), beaches/shores, ponds/streams, oasis, lagoon and meadows? Along with any serenity it brings. I wish I could "hug"(Various animals).

If you are a person who can 'move your ears'(Plus upper head muscles sometimes) especially than that's a sign of potential "elf/fae/dwarf" in your bloodline apparently but not the only. I don't want to make it look like I am exaggerating too much but something else I found.

Aside from that. This also got me interested in what people in general with "Elven" bloodline could act like or be. Any other of you guys on here with that kind of connection?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I wonder if bloodline readings are similar to "soul origin" readings where a person gets to know their origin before incarnating as a human?

I did this soul origin with a psychic and the result was confirmed by two different CH sellers although the services I got from them weren't about this at all but it happened to confirm the result.

Let alone a Lucifer daughter who came for me because of this soul origin. And a few inhuman ancestors and non-angelic guardians around me.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
MysticDreams
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:If you are a person who can 'move your ears'(Plus upper head muscles sometimes) especially than that's a sign of potential "elf/fae/dwarf" in your bloodline apparently but not the only. I don't want to make it look like I am exaggerating too much but something else I found
Oh that is very interesting to know. I sometimes get that ear twitch and movement but cant rly control it. Also another thing that i felt reminded about fae is ever since i was little ive had dreams and obsessions with wanting to fly, wish i could grow wings, etc. Not that i would jump off a cliff or anything lol but always had that feeling and maybe sometimes like ive flown before.

Return to “General Questions”