Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
GeoDan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an IMMORTAL
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi there.I am a noobie spirit keeper. Regardng Lisa's Angelic beings. Lisa seems to have many Angels at the moment like Thrones, Virtues and Luminous angels. I was just wondering if anybody has bought any of her angels and what was the experience like? I am thinking of buying a Luminous angel from her to start off my spirit keeping adventure. I would appreciate any feedback/comments from anyone here. Many thanks!

teri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

GeoDan wrote:Hi there.I am a noobie spirit keeper. Regardng Lisa's Angelic beings. Lisa seems to have many Angels at the moment like Thrones, Virtues and Luminous angels. I was just wondering if anybody has bought any of her angels and what was the experience like? I am thinking of buying a Luminous angel from her to start off my spirit keeping adventure. I would appreciate any feedback/comments from anyone here. Many thanks!
I have a few spirits from Lisa and they all are great. She custom conjured a warrior angel and a throne angel for me and they were with me before their vessels arrived. I have also bought spirits from her website and they are wonderful as well. She is one of my favorites. :) If you send her an email she is usually very quick most times to answer.

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I have four Angels from Lisa a Virtue, a Warrior, aThrone and a Luminous. I also have given five Luminous Angels as gifts. My Virtue is a lot of fun and makes me laugh. My Warrior is the strong silent type( he is also very stylish as well) my Throne is very quiet. My Luminous has been quiet but I feel she has been helpful.

The people who have received the Luminous Angels were told the Angel was a Guardian Angel. Two out of five haven't actively worked with their angel. So I talk to them until their keepers gets on track.
I actually just had one of the people who have the Luminous Angel share with me how they were planing to do one thing. The Angels vessel was under their pillow. It was clear to them the Angel told them through a dream their decision wasn't the right one.

GeoDan
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you so much teri and BLAZE for your replies! I will definitely keep your comments in mind.
Btw it was yesterday that I decided to purchase her Luminous angel but today I found that she doesn't offer them any more as it's currently unavailable according to her site. LOL I don't know what to make of all that. Rejected on my first intended purchase? :3 Thanks again.

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You can always email Lisa and ask her to custom conjured one for you, the price is the same as of the pre-bound. I do have several angels from Lisa and they are all amazing!

GeoDan
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you very much Chimella. I will write her and see what she says. I will really need some handholding as this is my first foray into spirit keeping. 8;D
Many thanks.

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

Lisa is very very helpful and extremely patient. I was very new to spirit keeping when I approached her with all sorts of questions. ( This was before I purchased anything from her.)She was always kind and willing to help.

GeoDan
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you BLAZE :)

GeoDan
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Just an update on my noobie spirit keeping adventure. After some correspondence with Lisa and her advice and much thought I have settled on a Cherubim Angel and a Gold Djinn. You are right about Lisa. She's very patient and helpful. I told her about my upcoming Open Heart Valve replacement surgery and if that would affect the spirits but she allayed all my fears. So I will let you know about any experiences when the vessels arrive. 8Y

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Oh my goodness, good luck on a safe surgery, Geo!

I had the pleasure of welcoming a portal fairy and a soul cleanser from Lisa. The portal fairy is an amazing little girl! She came to me before I bought her and started playfully flicking my pendulum around in crazy directions while I was trying to work with it. LOL...Now she's here and so far she's projected overwhelming, heartfelt love and concern for my old arthritic doggy, as well as carefree bubbly happiness...she loves dancing to upbeat music and watching comedy with me, and (like other fairies) has a hardcore sweet tooth! Once I figure out AP-ing, I hope to use her portals to visit many different realms.

The soul cleanser is very quiet, as expected, but I can feel it working in my aura as subtle vibrations and energy shifts.

Her shipping was incredibly fast! The day after I ordered, she sent the package (on a Friday), and I received it after the weekend. I am very happy with my purchase.

Additionally, I got a spirit communication candle from her, and what a treat that was! I'll have to find an opportunity to post the pictures of that little welcome party.

Return to “Sellers You Love”